Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julz & Sasha seem to be campaigning on twitter to get on the show as pros
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kp2ni wrote: »
    Julz & Sasha seem to be campaigning on twitter to get on the show as pros

It'd make sense for Sasha to be on DWTS as a pro what with Emma doing it. I'd love the pair of them to be on Strictly :(
  • Lili27Lili27 Posts: 2,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Emmy nominations for DWTS are in.

http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/articles/2014-07-10-tom-bergeron-derek-hough-score

I had a feeling that the Ameska routine would be nominated but wasn't sure about the others.

No doubt there will be controversy and heated debates about these nominations.
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lili27 wrote: »
    The Emmy nominations for DWTS are in.

http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/articles/2014-07-10-tom-bergeron-derek-hough-score

I had a feeling that the Ameska routine would be nominated but wasn't sure about the others.

No doubt there will be controversy and heated debates about these nominations.

guess which fans aren't happy?

thought that the Ameska definitely deserved it loved human too it was Amy's best

I preferred think Val did better choreography this season than Maks tbh.
  • Lili27Lili27 Posts: 2,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree - Kp2ni. I think Val is a better choreographer than Maks. Runs and ducks from the Maks's admirers. Maks makes it to the finals and then his freestyles always seem to fall short (for me anyway). But his fans cry foul so what do I know. Maks has never been nominated for the choreo Emmy so I don't know if they snub him or if has just hasn't impressed in that department.

What I loved about the Ameska routine is that Derek put Henry and Artem front and center and they really shined. A combo of modern and traditional dancing. But a nomination does not necessarily mean a win. We shall see. It is always good for a dancer to be in a nominated or winning routine because it gives them good exposure.