The OC season 2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    Alias season 2
    the mentalist season 2
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    24. I bought it last Xmas after everyone telling me I must watch it. I've finished the first two seasons and I'm so glad I finally bought the box set. In my opinion It's one of the best tv shows ever and Ive only seen two seasons.

I'm so jealous. Wish I had never seen 24 and could watch it all over again. Season 3 is just incredible...you're in for a treat. And season 5 is even better...literally heart stopping.
  • lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weeds Series 1

Cracking underated show. I'll still never understand Sky dropping it.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    I'm not watching any :( I'm going to look through the thread for ideas :D
  • WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After finishing Grimm season 1 this week, I will be choosing between Sons of Anarchy S1, Battlestar Galactica s1, Breaking Bad or The Sheild.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    30 Rock series 5. So much better than series 4.
    Also, not US TV but I've been watching The Inspector Lynley Mysteries. I wish the BBC hadn't cancelled it, or at least given it a full 4 episodes for series 6. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Damages Season 4 and it's absolutely fantastic, Shame it never aired in the UK (similar situation to Breaking Bad) but hey Sony is still getting the show out there on DVD.
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 3 of Breaking Bad. I enjoyed the first two seasons but they never blew me away. This season, however, is fantastic. Now I can see why so many people go on about it.
  • kenny brockellykenny brockelly Posts: 1,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 3 of Breaking Bad. I enjoyed the first two seasons but they never blew me away. This season, however, is fantastic. Now I can see why so many people go on about it.

Just finished watching that. Great stuff.

I've just had a Curb Your Enthusiasm season 7 dvd marathon over the weekend. Good, but all the extras are about Seinfeld, which I find chronically unfunny.
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Auf Wiedersehen Pet Series 2.
  • OrangecrabOrangecrab Posts: 1,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Days Season 1
    The Mentalist Series 1
  • Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    :confused: Lol, why would you buy boxsets of shows that you never wish to rewatch ever again?

Forgot I ever posted this. Different reasons for all of them

I bought Jericho never having watched it. Got bought Prison Break as a present because I liked it. Lost in the early days I used to get sent over from the States when it was months ahead over there.

So I've ended up with all three, thought all three were absolutely brilliant but cannot envisage ever watching 5 minutes of them again when the suspense, which is what made them the shows they were, has gone.

Jonathan Creek is slightly different. They're standalone episodes and it takes me probably 3 watches over a few years until I can remember it - and it has some great comedy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so jealous. Wish I had never seen 24 and could watch it all over again. Season 3 is just incredible...you're in for a treat. And season 5 is even better...literally heart stopping.

Never seen one episode, one of those things I keep meaning to but I want to put about a spare 4 or 5 days by and have never had it. It doesn't help liking sport and doing 15 hour days like today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Auf Wiedersehen Pet Series 2.

Brilliant, doesn't really date.
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant, doesn't really date.

It doesn't.

Of course, when I posted that I didn't realise I was in the US TV Shows forum. Oops!
  • Xavier QuebeckXavier Quebeck Posts: 78,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I cant wait. The only problem is it ruins my social life!
  • Miss HavershamMiss Haversham Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished all 3 seasons of Justified - love it, love it - Rayland is sooo damned sexy and I love the southern accents - was really cool seeing Lost's Daniel Faraday in total almost un-recognisable red-neck mode.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    Boston Legal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started on Breaking Bad - from the beginning. I'm a couple of episodes into S2. Enjoying it so far, but some of it is edge of your seat stuff - I can't sleep for thinking about it afterwards!

I'm curious to see how it pans out over 5 seasons. I can't see how it can grow?

Oh and I reeeeally fancy Jesse.

*EDIT - added shallow comment*
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Dexter Series 5, Brilliant programme, very thought provoking
    The Big C, Series 1 and 2. Bit put off by topic but it is very inspiring and great programme
    Drop Dead Diva, light entertainment OK not crazy about it.
    Breaking Bad, Brilliant watched just about all the series I can buy on DVD
    Castle Detective series, light and fun

Got into DVDs because I hate adverts and I wanted to shift weight and I find the constant flashing of food adverts for McDonalds, Burger King, Chocolate etc drives me insane!!!!! Also hate having the same advert time and time again blasted at me. Usually me reaction is to feel....."Hell will freeze over before I buy Mr Proper or whatever the product is"!!!
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently on Angel S2. Have the series to watch but trying to alternate each season with a rematch of Desperate Housewives - S3.
  • Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started on Oz.
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    Fowl Fax wrote: »
    Just started on Oz.

that really is good
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Sorry wrong country