Options

Watchdog Episode?

Very long shot here, but I'm looking for an episode of Watchdog from a couple of years back and am having absolutely no luck tracking it down. I know when it was first broadcast and I know which episode it was, but still no joy.

It was broadcast on Thursday 13th May 2010 and was episode two of Series 26. Anyone happen to have a copy of this episode in any shape or form, or any pointers as to where I might find it please?

Reason I ask is because there was an item about a company in said episode which I'm doing some research on for a university project. I've found one or two clips but unfortunately they're not really what I was looking for.

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Options
    cbram1970cbram1970 Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    ben_1987 wrote: »
    Very long shot here, but I'm looking for an episode of Watchdog from a couple of years back and am having absolutely no luck tracking it down. I know when it was first broadcast and I know which episode it was, but still no joy.

It was broadcast on Thursday 13th May 2010 and was episode two of Series 26. Anyone happen to have a copy of this episode in any shape or form, or any pointers as to where I might find it please?

Reason I ask is because there was an item about a company in said episode which I'm doing some research on for a university project. I've found one or two clips but unfortunately they're not really what I was looking for.

Thanks in advance...

He only wants it to see Julia Bradburys Norks :rolleyes:
  • Options
    alan.walan.w Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ben_1987 wrote: »

Thanks in advance...

Are you sure your it was E2 S26 anyway its on the thebox.bz if you got the date right :)
    Watchdog - s27e04 (13th May 2010) [PDTV (XviD)]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    @cbram1970 - Very funny. She had in fact left the show by that point though ;)

@alan.w - Thank you, will give that a try.