Fifa 13 Thread!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brendcam wrote: »
    Dramatic?? Yeah maybe :o

Nah its not come today because the post has been, its been dispatched via royal mail

Sometimes new releases come at different times for me. When I preordered Arkham City some post came at 11am however the game itself arrived at 3pm. Both by Royal Mail.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roll on 5.15 so I can go pick mine up from Game. I've had some mild success on the web app and made some money, but not too much.
    Starting FUT with a Russian League side :)
  • familyguy8904familyguy8904 Posts: 2,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the Game today and only got it for £34 pound at ASDA on PS3 but notice don't look like the selling Special edition as they only had normal edition on counter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Never received my game today from BASE.COM :/ anyone else ordered from there? mine got shipped on wednesday royal mail first class!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    if anyone fancies a game later add me on psn: leemuir_rfc
  • gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    popped upto gamestation and picked up a copy today. Was going to go to HMV but gamestation gave better trade in prices on the games i traded.
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got the game this afternoon and loving it. The skill games are really good although I'm stuck on half of them now lol. I don't like that I can give my created player max stats tho and I don't seem to be able to add my game face to it.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i got the ultimate edition from asda, £46

my lad nearly wet himself when he saw it..

:cool:
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Love the skills game but once it gets to gold it gets quite hard, love the new first touch thing though
  • Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    Got the ultimate edition from Game, £44 was £49.99 but got money off with my reward card.....apparently Tesco were doing the normal edition for £28 ?
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    29 if u bought a psn/Microsoft points card at Tesco. thats what I got with 25 psn :-) that will sort out dark souls dlc on release :-) but in the meantime iv got some fifa to play!
  • familyguy8904familyguy8904 Posts: 2,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leemuir wrote: »
    if anyone fancies a game later add me on psn: leemuir_rfc

^^^^ I play u but it have to be next week now, feel free to add me if u what to.

PSN: familyguy8904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else suffering crashes when loading up a saved game on career mode? (ps3)
    I've found a little workaround if you do. Delete your gamerface save file from the xmb and this should stop career mode crashing. Not sure if will work on xbox.

Just as i suspected the game has bugs tut tut EA never learn.
    Overall though i'm enjoying the game and i love seasons on UT.
  • AndyD123AndyD123 Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    Anyone else suffering crashes when loading up a saved game on career mode? (ps3)
    I've found a little workaround if you do. Delete your gamerface save file from the xmb and this should stop career mode crashing. Not sure if will work on xbox.

Just as i suspected the game has bugs tut tut EA never learn.
    Overall though i'm enjoying the game and i love seasons on UT.

No but changing players in team management on career mode takes bloody ages to do. Its like you are playing online, the amount of lag between you pressing a button and the game responding.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else find its too similar to previous versions..
    the menus are a step back to a few years ago and i hate the way you can just run into the person and take the ball off them

granted havent explored the managers modes yet but just some early opinions
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After a day with it the defending is awful on it and the one touch is quite poor too. A lot of times as you recieve a pass the ball just bounces of you :/.
    Also as mentioned when swapping a player in team management it takes ages also the loading times are appauling. I hope EA sort this out.
  • Ross1874Ross1874 Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is anyone else getting the there was a problem with the online squad check message when trying to play a H2H seasons match? I'm on ps3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After a day with it the defending is awful on it and the one touch is quite poor too. A lot of times as you recieve a pass the ball just bounces of you :/.
    Also as mentioned when swapping a player in team management it takes ages also the loading times are appauling. I hope EA sort this out.

They you need to learn to control it better for example

if you pass it too quick to a close player he won't recieve it right and the touch will be bad
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Is anyone else having difficulty playing Head to Head Season matches on XBOX Live?

Sometimes I can play but most of the time I either get stuck in the arena or disconnected. It's very very frustrating.

Anyone else suffering this same routine or has any advice please post.

Cheers :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    They you need to learn to control it better for example

if you pass it too quick to a close player he won't recieve it right and the touch will be bad

All i new learning curve i suppose. I guess as you said i just need to learn the new one touch system.
    I'm not going to give up on it as despite my moans i still enjoy the game. A nice touch was the commentators mentioning the fiasco at Wolves last season.
    Also tried the career player mode. Excellent idea of allowing me to be able to go out on loan or request a transfer aswell as improving myself constantly to make it to international level.
    For once i think for me fifa 13 will be a good learning curve and i can't see me getting bored of it anytime soon.
    Just hope EA can sort out those loading times.
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what do you get in ultimate edition

is it worth it?
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone having difficulty playing Head to Head Season matches on XBOX Live?

Sometimes I can play but most of the time I either get stuck in the arena or disconnected. It's very very frustrating.

Having exactly the same problem. Just given up playing that mode for now until they fix it.
  • soulboy22soulboy22 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Hi all,

is anybody else getting a message that you cannot register your online pass? I am
  • Jambo_cJambo_c Posts: 4,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As someone else said, you need to learn to control it. It's all about the power of the pass and how your receive it. Are you sprinting all the time as this leads to poor control? Holding the close dribbling button traps it closer too. I actually like the first touch, you can do some nice little flicks round players and use it to your advantage too.
    Is anyone else having difficulty playing Head to Head Season matches on XBOX Live?

Yeah I'm having the same problem. Just playing H2H friendlies at the moment until it's fixed.

I'm loving it so far apart from the seasons not working. Love playing with QPR. Pacey wingers, Cisse up front, 5* skills of Taarabt, Park and Granero are pretty decent in the middle, 80 rated CB and Cesar inbetween the sticks. Haven't lost a game using QPR online, even when you get the dicks that pick 5* teams all the time.

One tiny little thing that irritates me is the delay before you make a substitution when you get the close up of the player wandering around. Seems to take far too long.