*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 5)

1131132133134135137»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you say to rile up 12 year old girls?!:eek::D

Well #BeliebersAreWinning was trending so I tweeted "#BeliebersAreWinning ? No they're not. They're really, really not." Some girls got maaaad. :(:rolleyes:
  • AfterlifeAfterlife Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    x_bibs93_x wrote: »
    Justin Bieber is ugly? :D

I'm sorry but anyone who says Justin Bieber looks masculing is kidding themselves...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afterlife wrote: »
    That particular line or other ones?

Actually HML isn't bad. JUDAS is awful for that. There's so many lines I've misunderstood. Example -
    "I'll bring him down, bring him down down"
    I thought it was -
    "I'll break up dawn, break up dawn dawn." :p:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well #BeliebersAreWinning was trending so I tweeted "#BeliebersAreWinning ? No they're not. They're really, really not." Some girls got maaaad. :(:rolleyes:

Ha ha! You spilt the true tea! What's your twitter name? You can PM it to me if you like.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha! You spilt the true tea! What's your twitter name? You can PM it to me if you like.

Sure will.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Morrisey: 'Lady Gaga is fraudulent'

Not what he was saying. Another moronic DS post. :rolleyes:
  • AfterlifeAfterlife Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taken from the comments:
    Morrissey talking bollocks again - how does Gaga 'need' the dancers when that she very regularly goes without? Clearly he's never seen any of Gaga's stripped back performances, because she's still a great artist when it's just her alone on stage with a piano - the periphery just stands to enhance it. Then again, since when has not knowing what he's on about stopped Morrissey from talking rubbish to anyone with a microphone? I'm starting to think he deliberately stunt interviews for publicity, no-one can be as consistently stupid as he is in interviews, every week there's a new 'Morrissey slams [blahblah]' story...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barry Manilow stanning for GaGa. Maybe not the coolest person,but he's a veteran. The legends love GaGa.:cool:
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on Gaga announce the new single already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ICON111 wrote: »
    Come on Gaga announce the new single already.

She's filming the video for it on Tuesday apparently, so we could know by then.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,486
    Administrator
    This thread is continued here: *The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 6)
This discussion has been closed.