Dr Who character from years ago.

I know this is a big ask and it could just be my mind playing tricks :D

I seem to remember a character in Dr Who I cant remember which Dr it was but the characters name was John Chorley. That was my dads name. Does anyone know of a website that would prove Im not losing it ;)

Im not sure if it was my dad telling me or I watched the episode with the character in it.

Thanks

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »

Brilliant Verence Ive been looking for ages lol....Dad said he was called John lol...no wonder I couldn't find him ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to help :)
    Forum Member
    Dad once told me he got chased by an ostrich in Chester Zoo and it was in the newspapers :rolleyes:

Felt such a twit when the zoo emailed me back saying ....ermmmmm nothing in the history of the zoo sorry lol..
    Forum Member

I know this thread is from a long time ago lol.. But just been watching Sherlock and Harold Chorley was mentioned again lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    I know this thread is from a long time ago lol.. But just been watching Sherlock and Harold Chorley was mentioned again lol.

It's possible that Gatiss and The Moff put that name in as a tribute to Jon Rollason, the actor who played him. He died in February 2016
    Forum Member
    It's possible that Gatiss and The Moff put that name in as a tribute to Jon Rollason, the actor who played him. He died in February 2016

I was watching Sherlock last night and getting totally lost in the plot lol...Then I heard Harold Chorley again lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    I was watching Sherlock last night and getting totally lost in the plot lol...Then I heard Harold Chorley again lol.

I watched it first thing this morning as I was watching Endeavour last night
    Forum Member
    I used to love Sherlock the first couple of series but this latest one I dont know If Im coming or going with all the flash backs lol And now theres a 3rd Sherlock sibling it will be even worse for my poor brain lol