Options

Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• Options
    EBD3000EBD3000 Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Anyone else not getting any emblems when they visit a friend's town?

I think it's likely that they haven't got to the point where they can collect emblems yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    My number 1 is glitching again, have sent a dimwit to drink a gulpie, now I can't see what the next task is... Grrr!! The task just flashes up for a millisecond😫 Also Smithers seems to have gone AWOL, according to the town census he is an "error." Anyone else having these problems??
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine has now gone wrong..since it became midnight - the number one's challenges dont open..when I tap on him or his icon the screen flashes and goes! Not very helpful!!

edit: lol person above just posted at same time ha!

at least it isn't just me
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just coming to say the same about Number 1. Did it last night too then it was ok by morning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok now my number 1 is glitched too. I click his icon and the box vaguely appears and then disappears. It keeps doing the same all the time, no change. So I can't actually progress until they fix it now.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    EBD3000 wrote: »
    I think it's likely that they haven't got to the point where they can collect emblems yet.

Nah it was just I had reached the limit for the day, didn't notice there was one at first until flagpole' s message above
  • Options
    emjemj Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    My Number 1 is glitching too.
  • Options
    spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    now it works again haha
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TescoJeans wrote: »
    That's not so good is it? A bit restrictive really.

I sent Bart. Re-check through all of your young characters to definitely make sure. You may have missed one.

I almost missed the gluttony task where you send a gluten to repent. I knew it would be one of the fatties but I couldn't find them. I kept looking and for me it was comic book guy.

More than 1 character can do the number 1 tasks, for example if it asks for a pessimist Moe, Granpa, Rev Lovejoy, Dolph, Willie, Arnie Pye, Hugs Bunny, Patty, Mrs Krabappel, Jasper & Agnes can all do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    More than 1 character can do the number 1 tasks, for example if it asks for a pessimist Moe, Granpa, Rev Lovejoy, Dolph, Willie, Arnie Pye, Hugs Bunny, Patty, Mrs Krabappel, Jasper & Agnes can all do it.

Will you get emblems for all of them though?
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will you get emblems for all of them though?

No just for the first to finish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    No just for the first to finish.
    That's a shame.
  • Options
    heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New parchment task just unlocked on mine - not sure if all timers are the same or unique for each user depending on progress:

A young boy searches doggedly for his loved one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's prophecy was nice and quick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This morning I woke up with a fresh head and I actually like this event. I've just thought to myself that this is how I thought Tapped Out was going to be before I played it.
  • Options
    tellytart1tellytart1 Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy for more neighbours if anyone wants to add me - Tellytart :)
  • Options
    heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tellytart1 wrote: »
    Happy for more neighbours if anyone wants to add me - Tellytart :)

Tried adding you, but getting an error - welcome to try adding me - heyrehair
  • Options
    tellytart1tellytart1 Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Added :)
  • Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    My number 1 is glitching again, have sent a dimwit to drink a gulpie, now I can't see what the next task is... Grrr!! The task just flashes up for a millisecond😫 Also Smithers seems to have gone AWOL, according to the town census he is an "error." Anyone else having these problems??
    Yep, exact same happened to me. Smithers was in the power plant control building. It's easily fixed, just store the building he's in. Better hope that the bug doesn't affect Homer or Lisa though, as Homer has no associated building, and Lisa's, the Simpson House, cannot be stored.
  • Options
    Terry NTerry N Posts: 5,262
    Forum Member
    Who are those lads in robes running about the place?
  • Options
    PuckyPucky Posts: 4,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terry N wrote: »

They're "The Order", the 'enemies' of the Stonecutters. Tap on them to get emblems and they disappear.
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    New parchment task just unlocked on mine - not sure if all timers are the same or unique for each user depending on progress:

They're on a different type of timer - there appears to be a new prophecy at midnight LA time (so 8am our time) every day until the 26th, and it appears that they stay there until solved.
    Terry N wrote: »

They are "The Order" - who are "the sworn enemy of the Stonecutters".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    JAS84 wrote: »
    Yep, exact same happened to me. Smithers was in the power plant control building. It's easily fixed, just store the building he's in. Better hope that the bug doesn't affect Homer or Lisa though, as Homer has no associated building, and Lisa's, the Simpson House, cannot be stored.

Aaw brilliant, just did this and got Smithers and The Yes Guy (who I didn't even miss!) back! Thanks very much!! 👏
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anybody know who the little boy is searching for a loved one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody know who the little boy is searching for a loved one?

Isn't it a beloved pet (or something similar?)
    its Milhouse searching for Puppy goo goo