Helen tonight! "Dont give them any info"

brad_regbrad_reg Posts: 346
Forum Member
Wtf?

Firstly, Christopher asks what he has missed... And what was said about the by the evicted HMs... Then Steven says "basically Chris it was between me and you.."- where did he get that from?

Then Helen rushes inside and begs the PHMs to not tell Christopher, Pav or Zoe anything?

Why the hell is this going down?

Now we have Pav sitting there upset wondering what the heck he has done wrong and Mark refusing to tell him... Imho Pav hasn't done any wrong to anyone in there but he is getting dissed by everyone and now ignored in the house simply because of Mark twisting things...

Matthew said on twitter "i cant be responsible for mark twisting my words"...

Comments

• muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she just asked them not to give details to Christopher, she didn't mention not telling Zoe or Pav did she?

She didn't want Christopher going around telling everybody else, which I suppose effectively meant that she didn't want Pav and Zoe knowing lol

Seems they still all think Christopher goes around repeating stuff, much as everybody has said throughout the show, cause Chris, Mark and Ashleigh all agreed with Helen.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christopher seems a **** stirrer.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way they treated Christopher annoyed me most. Ever since Pauline started on him these HM's have never trusted him.

Helen has always had problem with Christopher for some reason but Chris and Ashleigh shown us what disloyal people they are. A pair of backstabbers, i'm not surprised though, they have been doing it all series. The pair of them are gutless.
  • Jimbob91Jimbob91 Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of the housemates would know anyway as Ashleigh and Chris already knew, and Mark told a load of people in the bedroom. Assuming they tell Pav and Zoe so that they can actually defend themselves, that just leaves Winston and Christopher. So are they worried about Christopher blabbing to Winston? Very strange thing to say...
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I thought she just asked them not to give details to Christopher, she didn't mention not telling Zoe or Pav did she?

She didn't want Christopher going around telling everybody else, which I suppose effectively meant that she didn't want Pav and Zoe knowing lol

Seems they still all think Christopher goes around repeating stuff, much as everybody has said throughout the show, cause Chris, Mark and Ashleigh all agreed with Helen.

Well you've just said it. She didn't want Christopher telling Zoe and Pav but why :confused:

I suppose isolating and alienating them is much better when they haven't a clue why. It just makes Christopher sound like the only decent grown up in there and makes ALL of the rest look like absolute shits >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Tell who? All 3 PHMs know. Mark told Helen, Ash and Steven.

Ashleigh and Chris told Winston, Zoe, Pav and I'm sure Christopher was there too....a little bit of what was said.

So Why? What does Helen think Christopher will do...makes no sense .... other than Helen once again is forcing her opinion and hms are following...why shouldn't they all know.:confused:
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I took that because she was fearfully of her past coming up
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well you've just said it. She didn't want Christopher telling Zoe and Pav but why :confused:

I suppose isolating and alienating them is much better when they haven't a clue why. It just makes Christopher sound like the only decent grown up in there and makes ALL of the rest look like absolute shits >:(
    I do wonder think Helen's reasons for not wanting Pav and Zoe to know (power) are different from the PHMs (at least Chris and Ashleigh), which I think it that they don't want to hurt their feelings.

But I also said elsewhere
    I have to wonder whether there wasn't just an element of relief involved for Chris, Ashleigh and Mark, they probably thought Helen was going to go off on one and instead was quiet and calm, they were probably in a state of shock and just relieved she wasn't having a go at them :-D

I also think that, as some people have said above, Chris and Ashleigh especially already showed their loyalty to Christopher by not nominating him, although not once did they seem to consider him for PHM either. It is possible to be friends with a person and still understand that there are aspects or two to their personality that may not be perfect. I can only imagine that Christopher doesn't like ALL aspects of Chris or Ashleigh's personalities either, but likes them overall.

With regard to Mark, he's under some kind of spell unfortunately.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Christopher seems a **** stirrer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,

And the others don't?

He just likes info he has a journalistic edge to him after all.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I took that because she was fearfully of her past coming up

What :confused: Do you think she was ordering them never to speak at all ever again just in case :D

I think I know what it was about. Steven said something a but mad and incorrect about it being between him and Christopher. Christopher was a bit taken aback with this as it didn't match what he'd been told and was probably a bit hurtful as Steven was nominated first. I think Helen did it so Christopher wouldn't be able to find out the truth. It would cover Steven's lie and unnerve Christopher and maybe cause a bit of a rift in the other 'gang' :cool:
  • brad_regbrad_reg Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    That's the bit i don't understand...
    Why did Steven say it was between him and Christopher?
    Then Christopher says well that doesn't match what they said to me...
    Then Helen runs off and tells the others to say nothing to Christopher...
  • RemmaRemma Posts: 4,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What :confused: Do you think she was ordering them never to speak at all ever again just in case :D

I think I know what it was about. Steven said something a but mad and incorrect about it being between him and Christopher. Christopher was a bit taken aback with this as it didn't match what he'd been told and was probably a bit hurtful as Steven was nominated first. I think Helen did it so Christopher wouldn't be able to find out the truth. It would cover Steven's lie and unnerve Christopher and maybe cause a bit of a rift in the other 'gang' :cool:

Good point. She still seems pissed that Christopher didn't invite her to his party when she was nice to him for a whole evening (forget being a bitch all the rest of the time.) She hates that he might get even a little bit of positive reinforcement, wanting to keep him as isolated from the rest of the HM's as possible.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    brad_reg wrote: »
    Wtf?

Firstly, Christopher asks what he has missed... And what was said about the by the evicted HMs... Then Steven says "basically Chris it was between me and you.."- where did he get that from?

Then Helen rushes inside and begs the PHMs to not tell Christopher, Pav or Zoe anything?

Now we have Pav sitting there upset wondering what the heck he has done wrong and Mark refusing to tell him... Imho Pav hasn't done any wrong to anyone in there but he is getting dissed by everyone and now ignored in the house simply because of Mark twisting things...

I said this yesterday.
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    I don't know why she did that but I don't like it.
  • Dr.FeverDr.Fever Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    1. She is a bitch.
    2. She thinks she rules the house and loves to tell others what to do.
    3. She hates Christopher.
    4. same as '1'
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jimbob91 wrote: »
    Most of the housemates would know anyway as Ashleigh and Chris already knew, and Mark told a load of people in the bedroom. Assuming they tell Pav and Zoe so that they can actually defend themselves, that just leaves Winston and Christopher. So are they worried about Christopher blabbing to Winston? Very strange thing to say...

But Helen knows too, she was told by Mark. Now she has persuaded them not to tell anyone else. What a cunning piece of work the honest Helen is turning out to be!
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    That was horrible because basically he was left being the only one who knows nothing.>:(
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was merely re-asserting her dominance over her lapdogs.
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...they edited out the bit where she sprayed all over their bedding.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'd just been told by Matthew and Danielle ,that Pav and Zoe were snakes in the grass and not to trust them and for some reason the H/MS Believe all they were told

So of course Helen didn't want them to know they were onto them ,and Chris agreed ,She said don't tell Christmas ,because from what a lot of them have said in there is Christopher seems to repeat/Blurt out what he's been told ,so they didn't want the news they were on to them so to speak getting back to Pav and Zoe
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brad_reg wrote: »
    Wtf?

The bit I've highlighted in bold is possibly the key information.

If Steven has told Christopher that it was between himself and Christopher who was going to be nominated, then that gives Helen ammunition to use later. Helen can leave it just like that hanging in the air. She can turn Christopher against his friends by reminding him of what Steven told him, that they were thinking of nominating Christopher.

This is what it looks like to me if it was Steven telling Christopher that it was between himself and Christopher which was the moment where Helen immediately reacted.

Edit: I've just noticed that trevor tiger posted along the same lines as me.
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member

I think you could be right. What a scheming **** she is.