Jack Tweed on This Morning ITV1 now

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    Can you believe he just said he always had his suspicions about Jackiey being a lesbian, cos she was always looking at him when he got out of the shower?? :rolleyes:
  • bessie bootbessie boot Posts: 2,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heartbroken men don't stage 'relaunch' nights in clubs involving masses of blonde bimbos, weeks after their wives have died.

What the flaming heck is a relaunch night?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    yag wrote: »
    People cope with grief in different ways - have a heart

I assume you must taking the mickey after some of your posts on here!!!
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 25,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah i missed him.:(
    Why oh why are "This Morning"giving him the platform anyway.:confused:
    hes Smug,insincere and as thick as Two short planks.
    wonder if the JT4 all tuned in to watch their hero?:)
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    What the flaming heck is a relaunch night?:confused:

It's what the grieving-husband-just-released-from-jail does to rebirth himself, apparently -

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Jade-Goodys-Husband-Jack-Tweed-To-Be-Freed-From-Prison-With-Relaunch-Party/Article/200905415287605
  • iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you believe he just said he always had his suspicions about Jackiey being a lesbian, cos she was always looking at him when he got out of the shower?? :rolleyes:
    I thought that was funny lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    iiHEARTy0u wrote: »
    I thought that was funny lol.

I bet Jackiey wouldn't think so!! :D

Imagine the headline "Jade Mum lusts after son-on-law" ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    I'm sure he'll soon be out clubbing youngsters again.

(oops, forgot 'with')

Hehe:D
  • Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vermin wrote: »
    Neither do I.

LOL

When he came out of prison he went for a night out with some girls but tried to hide them when the papparazzi came out and started touching his wedding ring in front of the cameras.

here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1190740/Jack-Tweed-finds-15-minutes-fame-drawing-close--gets-turned-away-club.html
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did he talk about his work as a Football agent:p
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 25,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Maxford thought it would make people like him?

Maxford was Wrong.:p
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fgs why are they giving him air time.......he is a nobody a thug a convicted fellon.....what the hell is that all about ....
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ellie82 wrote: »
    I don't think you can use that against him. I myself am coming to terms with a similar grief and can think of nothing I'd rather be doing right now than going out getting drunk, and partying all night.

People deal with things in different ways.
    I can appreciate that. I've been the same when I've been grieving.
  • bessie bootbessie boot Posts: 2,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I must make a date in my diary to have a rebirth and a quick relaunch:rolleyes::eek::D
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    fgs why are they giving him air time.......he is a nobody a thug a convicted fellon.....what the hell is that all about ....

I absolutely agree with you. It is beyond me why on earth anybody would want to interview him in the first place.
    He is as thick as two short planks!

Some of the other posters on here are saying they feel sorry for him. My God! why should he be shown any sympathy or compassion he showed none to the two people he assaulted did he! :mad::mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ellie82 wrote: »
    I don't think you can use that against him. I myself am coming to terms with a similar grief and can think of nothing I'd rather be doing right now than going out getting drunk, and partying all night.

People deal with things in different ways.

Well I hope you find ways to enjoy yourself, and wouldn't say a word against you. But Tweed is in a different category - he is trying to have several cakes and eat them by SELLING his "I might as well be dead" interview and photoshoot to OK and his tv interview, and simultaneously having his relaunch party and allegedly pitching frantically for 'reality' type tv work.

The press don't like him (who would?) as was obvious from all those p-taking "heart-broken Jack placing bets at the bookies" pictures just before he went into chokey. But at present they are treating him gently because they don't want to look as if they are dancing on Jade's grave, so to speak. But as soon as he replaces her, the gloves will be off.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    I absolutely agree with you. It is beyond me why on earth anybody would want to interview him in the first place.
    He is as thick as two short planks!

Some of the other posters on here are saying they feel sorry for him. My God! why should he be shown any sympathy or compassion he showed none to the two people he assaulted did he! :mad::mad::mad:

I think those who feel "sorry" for him are few, most of us are not taken in by his "grief". has he paid the cabbie the fine the court gave him yet?
  • ScoundreldaysScoundreldays Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I missed that bit, I heard him say he didn't think she could be a lesbien since she had kids. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    he has very dead eyes.

Probably because they're not actually connected to a brain . . .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I cant understand people feeling sorry for him, the bloke is a waste of space and a thug. I feel sorry for his victims, the poor lad he beat up with a golf club and the poor taxi driver he assulted, has anyone ever thought of those poor victims rather than big up, glam up this complete waste of space :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Mu Mu wrote: »
    I cant understand people feeling sorry for him, the bloke is a waste of space and a thug. I feel sorry for his victims, the poor lad he beat up with a golf club and the poor taxi driver he assulted, has anyone ever thought of those poor victims rather than big up, glam up this complete waste of space :rolleyes:

Ridiculous isn't it ?
    If you want to be more flabbergasted take a look at the Ronnie Biggs thread - there are a couple of idiots in there calling Ronnie a folk hero . . :eek:
  • yagyag Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long should he grieve for before he carries on living like a normal 23 yr old??
    One month?
    Six months?
  • OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2478583/I-knew-Jackiey-wasnt-a-lesbian.html
    Jack told This Morning: "I've always had my doubts about Jackiey being a lesbian.

"I reckon she might have stolen a look at me as I left the bathroom after a shower!

"And she had a baby."

Yeah, that clinches it, Jack ..... :rolleyes:
    Jack said: "I've seen the boys a few times. I've been there since they were basically born and I want to be there for them in the future.

"Me and Jeff get on great anyway which helps."

There, but not all the time, eh, Jack ?

I do believe the Brazier cannot stand the toe-rag - they've come to blows a couple of times ..... :eek:
    Jack is planning on taking DJing lessons and wants to work for charity.

Yeah, yeah, Jack-of-all-trades ..... :rolleyes: ..... a DJ as well as a football agent, model, electrician, club promoter and reality "star" ..... :p

As for working for charity, I'd like to know which one would want to be associated with a twice-convicted thug, drunken driver, habitual clubber and persistent womaniser ..... :eek:
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    yag wrote: »
    How long should he grieve for before he carries on living like a normal 23 yr old??
    One month?
    Six months?

Since when has he been normal?
  • OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack said: "I've seen the boys a few times. I've been there since they were basically born and I want to be there for them in the future.

Liar, Liar ..... :eek:

19-09-2004
    Jade has a boy

Big Brother star Jade Goody has given birth to her second child - a boy called Freddie.

He weighed in at 6lb 6ozs and was born a month early.

A friend of Jade, 23, and ex-partner Jeff Brazier said: "They are over the moon. Whatever differences they have they are totally committed to their new son. Mother and baby are both fine."

Jade gave birth in the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, Essex just a few miles from her home.

22 January 2006

BESOTTED Jade Goody is planning to wed her toyboy - just weeks after they met.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-141129997.html
    The dippy ex-Big Brother star is said to be "head over heels in love" with Jack Tweedy, 18.

Jade, 23, hopes to marry the Essex lad on a Caribbean beach this summer. A pal said: "She genuinely thinks he is the one for her."

Jade, who met the trainee football agent in a London club last month, hopes to get a six-figure magazine deal for her wedding photos. The pair have been on a string of dates and Jade wants Jack to meet her two young sons.