Options

Celebrity Wedding Planner

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
Forum Member
Who else is watching? Amy and Harry are the worst wedding planners ever! They seem to think it's "their" day and that cos they're the planners that means they've to choose what they want for the couple rather than trying to think what the couple would want. Nightmare!

Comments

• Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha hopefully they're only joking. Dont think much of the bride she seems quite rude
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure they are joking lol
  • Options
    Daisychain21Daisychain21 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Amy did my head in she would insist on keep saying we are the "celebrity" wedding planners get over yourself girl .
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    jennaxhx wrote: »
    Who else is watching? Amy and Harry are the worst wedding planners ever! They seem to think it's "their" day and that cos they're the planners that means they've to choose what they want for the couple rather than trying to think what the couple would want. Nightmare!

I would have cried if they were my planners- it seemed to work out in the end but I can't help thinking the bride and groom just accepted they had their wedding paid for - the bridesmaid was not happy with any of the choices but when the wedding guests said the same I wondered if I would rather have my wedding paid for or have the day I want and pay for it myself- Amy and Harry were frustrating to watch- they kept saying it was "their" day ...
    I didn't watch bots afterwards - had seen enough tv at that stage