David Cassidy on his Morning

gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
Forum Member
Is he always incapable of summarising anything? First they gave him a 'coming up in a minute' cue and he proceeded to list all of his projects and tour dates very, very, slowly, then they sat down with him, asked him what his new US show was about and he proceeded to give every single detail so slowly it was incomprehensible. Poor old Schofield gave up and just sat back and waited for it to stop. Bizarre.

Now they've made the mistake to ask him if he cooks - cue endless details about who he knows who cooks, where he's visited where there are people who cook, etc etc...

Comments

• izanamiizanami Posts: 2,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what was the juggling about?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's always like that. Must be the effect of all those botox injections.
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    It's quite hypnotic in a masochistic way. Imagine asking him for street directions: 'Ah, streets. I've seen some streets. Hmmm. Yeah, streets. Lanes, too. Boy, have I known some lanes. Long lanes. Short lanes. Medium sized lanes. Um... Avenues. They're like giant streets. Apart from those tiny ones. Are they really allowed to be called avenues? Is there a law about such things? Er...anyway, this street you're looking for...There's a shop round this corner...Maybe two...three...no, two and a half feet round that corner...there's a crack in the paving slab...Right outside the left window of the shop...It's some kind of toy shop...Toys...Hmmm....I remember a great toy....'