Options

Gino & Stuart Arrested & could face 3 years in jail. (merged)

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Sam Bora wrote: »
    Instead of posting two messages, a simple no would have been ample.

Have you been listening to Alan Bennett - the story about the old fat bloke waiting for a partner?

Sorry about the two replies - sometimes I get over-excited.
  • Options
    Sam BoraSam Bora Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you been listening to Alan Bennett - the story about the old fat bloke waiting for a partner?

Sorry about the two replies - sometimes I get over-excited.

How the hell did you know what I look like? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a ridiculous load of old tosh this story is - "I'm a Celebrity" used to do nasty things to animals all the time in the past. I remember one challenge in which a person's head was put in a bowl of eels and fish, then at the end of the challenge they were just dumped all over the floor! This year they've stayed away from attacking people with fish and rats and stuck to cruelty to lower forms of life instead (ants, cockroaches, Jordan etc.)

They told the production team they were gonna do it. They said "Okay, that's fine", but somehow they get off scott-free while the contestants are left to twist in the wind? Absurd.

Has anybody suggested that they simply not go back to face trial? It would be worth considering. If the aussies don't like it, they can get an extradition order and make themselves look like bigger bell-ends than they have already.
  • Options
    The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PhilipM wrote: »
    Has anybody suggested that they simply not go back to face trial? It would be worth considering. If the aussies don't like it, they can get an extradition order and make themselves look like bigger bell-ends than they have already.

Exactly what I was thinking. So long as you've no intention of going back there, who cares. It's not like the British Police are gonna help extradite them for a stupid rat and they'd be completely foolish to pursue it seeing as it's likely to be thrown out of court if the judge has any sense about him.

I really can't understand the hypocracy of it all. You can't kill vermin to eat to survive (tame or otherwise) but you can kill 5000 fish so 2 celebs can gut open to find keys for the celebrity chest. After which they are not fit for consumption so will just get dumped. And what about the crocodiles and kangaroos that were killed so they could eat their feet and testicles in a stupid trial which has nothing to do with hunger or survival. And all the animals and fish that are killed during the trials whether they get dumped on the jungle floor afterwards or just eaten alive, it's hardly done in the name of starvation is it?

I'm not a vegie but I hate seeing animals killed for fun, especialy eaten alive but i'm totally in agreement with killing to eat. At least the rat wasn't killed for nothing, unlike all the other animals used on the show.