Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Well good on them for doing it, I shall imagine they won't do anymore exercise for the next 6 monthsbecause that was probably more than the amount they'd do in 6 months.

Shame about no sponsors bar the £1 from the person calling Phil a C-U-Next-Tuesday. :( would have been nice for the charity and well I guess for the Chawns themselves. I think part of the reason they weren't sponsored was because no one believed they would do it as they're proven in the past to weasel out of anything requiring hard work apart from eating a KFC Family Bucket each.

Exactly. Who on earth thought they would ever do it?! The vast majority of people will have thought it was the usual lip service to look good. As soon as we heard the word 'bronchitis' we thought "here we go again - excuses excuses! :rolleyes:" but fair play they did it, which proves they CAN do exercise. They could continue do half of that distance every day and get fit, after all they've got nothing better to do. If Aud wants to stay wedged into her lazy Aud then let her!

I just showed my mum the latest picture of Sam from the walk and she literally gasped out loud! I feel awful going on about it as if by some miracle she's reading this she's gonna feel like sh!t after she's done something so good but I wouldn't be surprised if she's back up to nearly 27 stone again :( She's proved she can do it away from the Chawns but she just won't break free and it's obviously a toxic environment for her weight wise. But it's also bloody annoying after all the thousands of pounds worth of help she's had - all wasted! :mad: That opportunity could have gone to someone else.

My mum also thinks that they're throwing themselves at a magazine and doing these walks because they want to be on TV again. Even my 76 year old mother who doesn't have the internet and knows nothing about his site, facebook, twitter etc can see right through them - their desperation to maintain their 'fame' stands out a mile! Like a poster said earlier they were probably hoping they'd be asked for autographs etc :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    I'm amazed they did that walk, and you're right if they can do that, then can exercise, they're just bloody lazy!!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Philth can walk 10 km, he can get a job. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next few months we hear about him being prosecuted by the benefits agency.

People have been caught being football referees, boxing, dancing etc, when they've pleaded bad backs and illnesses of all sorts. I'm still very, very cynical about their claims they completed the Hike.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Philth can walk 10 km, he can get a job. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next few months we hear about him being prosecuted by the benefits agency.

People have been caught being football referees, boxing, dancing etc, when they've pleaded bad backs and illnesses of all sorts. I'm still very, very cynical about their claims they completed the Hike.

Oh but he can't work remember? He has to look after Aud all day and all night because she'll die if she's left on her own for five minutes :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Oh but he can't work remember? He has to look after Aud all day and all night because she'll die if she's left on her own for five minutes :rolleyes:

Perhaps Aud was hiding behind the vast bulk of Sam 'n Emma in that photo in order to be 'cared for'? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Aud was hiding behind the vast bulk of Sam 'n Emma in that photo in order to be 'cared for'? :D

You know it's bad when a woman who sits about all day doing nothing but scoff her face and watch Emmerdale weighs less than her daughter that is supposedly run off her feet all day at work. Sam must be eating a shedload more now than ever before if she's still swelling to that size :eek: I don't even feel sorry anymore. It's like Stockholm Syndrome or something...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    They must be buying/eating shed loads of food considering how they keep ballooning, but how can they afford it when they're on such low incomes? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know it's bad when a woman who sits about all day doing nothing but scoff her face and watch Emmerdale weighs less than her daughter that is supposedly run off her feet all day at work. Sam must be eating a shedload more now than ever before if she's still swelling to that size :eek: I don't even feel sorry anymore. It's like Stockholm Syndrome or something...

I can only think she's eating alot of stuff off the menu at work as well as stuffing her face at home. Didn't Aud and Phil mention something about her bringing chocolate cake back and forcing them into eating it too or she'd 'kick off'? There's lots of things on a Frankie and Benny menu which would pile the weight on and you can guarantee they'll be Sam's favourites! Good job F&B's mainly has aisles with booths - I'd hate to see her try and squeeze between tables like a normal sized waitress does.

And yes you're right about Aud, somehow she manages to stay about the same - how frustrating must that be for Sam and Emma :D I remember on the Last Chance how smug Sam was when Aud's weight stayed the same, saying cockily "well what you going to do about THAT then?" with her hand on her hip and the 'head wobble' thing - then when she stepped on the scales herself she'd put on loads! Ooooh she wasn't pleased :D She was horrible to Audrey (yet again) but when she was sitting outside crying (as per) Aud was the only one who went outside to see how she was.
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But lotty, Sam had only put on 17lbs because it was her "womans time".
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    This should show you Phil wearing a hike number patch

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o598/alberon1/Phil_zps8221de7f.jpg

Why does he almost always have a look of utter contempt on his face when posing for a photo?

As to Sam, is she actually back at work? She was off 'ill' when the court case went to trial.

Don't forget, those of us who are Phil's phoney facebook friends, keep asking about the Japanese reality show. I've seen another news article about X-Factor rejects that repeats the same absurd claim (and probably taken straight from the Closer article).
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Svelte is not an adjective normally associated with a Chawner, but by comparison to his two daughters, Phil is in much better shape and does look like he might have dropped a few pounds.

I'm still having trouble believing that all 3 of them did that walk, especially in that amount of time. I can't believe they managed to walk at any pace for 2 1/2 hours.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EuroChris wrote: »
    They must be buying/eating shed loads of food considering how they keep ballooning, but how can they afford it when they're on such low incomes? :confused:

They actually seem to get a lot. They'll be on Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit, DLA, Income Support, Carers etc, so since they don't have to shell anything out on living costs, they have hundreds to waste away each month on sausages and purple shirts.

My partner and I earn much less now than we ever did on benefits, so it pisses me off that they get loads of money plus they still get everything for free (prescriptions, dental work etc). They've gotten away with it for so long, and even with all this media exposure, noone at the DWP (or RSPCA) seems interested in pursuing a case against the entire family, so no doubt they are going to get away with it until they croak it. The gits :mad:
    lotty27 wrote: »
    And yes you're right about Aud, somehow she manages to stay about the same - how frustrating must that be for Sam and Emma :D I remember on the Last Chance how smug Sam was when Aud's weight stayed the same, saying cockily "well what you going to do about THAT then?" with her hand on her hip and the 'head wobble' thing - then when she stepped on the scales herself she'd put on loads! Ooooh she wasn't pleased :D She was horrible to Audrey (yet again) but when she was sitting outside crying (as per) Aud was the only one who went outside to see how she was.

It was amazing to see that smug grin fade from her chubby wee face. The reason Aud isn't gaining or losing is that she's not actually changed her eating or activity habits. They don't seem to get it though :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They actually seem to get a lot. They'll be on Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit, DLA, Income Support, Carers etc, so since they don't have to shell anything out on living costs, they have hundreds to waste away each month on sausages and purple shirts.

My partner and I earn much less now than we ever did on benefits, so it pisses me off that they get loads of money plus they still get everything for free (prescriptions, dental work etc). They've gotten away with it for so long, and even with all this media exposure, noone at the DWP (or RSPCA) seems interested in pursuing a case against the entire family, so no doubt they are going to get away with it until they croak it. The gits :mad:

It was amazing to see that smug grin fade from her chubby wee face. The reason Aud isn't gaining or losing is that she's not actually changed her eating or activity habits. They don't seem to get it though :cool:

Looking at the state of their teeth I don't think even free dental work comes high on their list of prorities. As bacteria in the plaque on your teeth can cause heart disease, perhaps Phil and Aud might not be dying of normal heart failure, it might be the state of their gnashers that gets 'em in the end.

http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/plaque-on-teeth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at the state of their teeth I don't think even free dental work comes high on their list of prorities. As bacteria in the plaque on your teeth can cause heart disease, perhaps Phil and Aud might not be dying of normal heart failure, it might be the state of their gnashers that gets 'em in the end.

http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/plaque-on-teeth

When I was working with the NTS, it was actually quite fun telling visitors that that a possible cause of Robert Burns' death was an infection after a tooth extraction. They all expected something really grand :D All I thought of was Audrey and her gummy mouth *bokes*

And I feel sorry for anyone in a medical profession that comes into contact with the Chawners. Would put you off for life :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was working with the NTS, it was actually quite fun telling visitors that that a possible cause of Robert Burns' death was an infection after a tooth extraction. They all expected something really grand :D All I thought of was Audrey and her gummy mouth *bokes*

And I feel sorry for anyone in a medical profession that comes into contact with the Chawners. Would put you off for life :eek:

Aud had a fortune spent on false teeth and dentistry by St Lorraine as they hadn't been to the dentists for years and years. Has a toothbrush been used since? (Not that she wore the damn things), they take a bit of time to get used to- I had a set round the same time- difference = £2.000 :mad: but you get used to them pretty quickly if you persevere. Dont suppose Aud could be bothered. :rolleyes:

It's awful to be so cynical, but even poo pooing the time as a fairy tale, I still dont believe Phil walked the whole 10k.

It's
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    She did look like an insane horse though to be fair
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did look like an insane horse though to be fair
    She looks better with teeth in, than without!:eek:

Teeth in: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs277.ash1/20471_100137230022615_100000790141540_922_793929_n.jpg

Teeth out:http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2nty7tKgX1r8ebt2.png
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »

Her face doesn't look as collapsed with the teeth in, that's for sure :eek: Their attitude of "we want everything for nothing" and then not actually giving a flying **** when they get it really sticks in my craw. Perhaps if they actually worked for and earned what they have they'd have a little more respect for it :mad:

and now I'm having nightmares of my Chawner-like grandmother. She made me sniff her false teeth when I was really small (I don't know why, she was just an arsehole!) and I almost threw up :cry::cry::o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But lotty, Sam had only put on 17lbs because it was her "womans time".

Damn! *slaps oneself on forehead*

I forgot about that stone I put on every month :D

tally wrote: »
    Aud had a fortune spent on false teeth and dentistry by St Lorraine as they hadn't been to the dentists for years and years. Has a toothbrush been used since? (Not that she wore the damn things), they take a bit of time to get used to- I had a set round the same time- difference = £2.000 :mad: but you get used to them pretty quickly if you persevere. Dont suppose Aud could be bothered. :rolleyes:

It's awful to be so cynical, but even poo pooing the time as a fairy tale, I still dont believe Phil walked the whole 10k.

It's

To be fair though if her daughter's hadn't laughed hysterically and completely took the p!ss when she first started wearing them she might have been more inclined to persevere with them. They were little bitches as usual.

But she did look very horse like :o But as she likes horses so much I wouldn't have thought she'd have minded that :D But I wonder if they were bigger than the teeth she had naturally?
    Her face doesn't look as collapsed with the teeth in, that's for sure :eek: Their attitude of "we want everything for nothing" and then not actually giving a flying **** when they get it really sticks in my craw. Perhaps if they actually worked for and earned what they have they'd have a little more respect for it :mad:

and now I'm having nightmares of my Chawner-like grandmother. She made me sniff her false teeth when I was really small (I don't know why, she was just an arsehole!) and I almost threw up :cry(

BIB: Spot on. If everything just comes to you without any effort sooner or later it loses it's value and it's taken for granted. Look at all they get for free? For example prescriptions, alot of us have to pay £7.65 per item whereas they get them for free. You can bet if they were being hit in the pocket every time they'd sharp be doing something about the illnesses that are caused by their weight! They must cost the NHS a phenomenal amount. They moan about the money they get not being enough but they forget that it's not just the money they get in their hands that counts but also the rent and council tax that is being paid for them :mad: I dread to think how much they cost the country but think that a bit of charity work is 'giving something back'. Sam excepted of course - that's if she's still got her job and hasn't been fired for persistent sickness leave!!!

OMG - your Grannie *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Sam is still employed? Excessive sick leave is one of the reasons people are let go after their probationary period, and Sam hasn't been at F&B's for very long, a year maybe?:confused:

Phil says she's doing her NVQ in food service, so presumably she's still there.

I had high hopes for her, I thought getting a job, making friends outside the family and having independence combined with income, would be her keys to the jail she's in. But no, Stockholm Syndrome has it's grip - in fact she probably claims some sort of benefit for it:(.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Sam is still employed? Excessive sick leave is one of the reasons people are let go after their probationary period, and Sam hasn't been at F&B's for very long, a year maybe?:confused:

Phil says she's doing her NVQ in food service, so presumably she's still there.

I had high hopes for her, I thought getting a job, making friends outside the family and having independence combined with income, would be her keys to the jail she's in. But no, Stockholm Syndrome has it's grip - in fact she probably claims some sort of benefit for it:(.

Do they even know what an NVQ is? They probably think it means Not Very Qalorific...

I imagine when Sam isn't off 'sick' she's been munching her way through the pizzas etc at F&B's - we went to one recently (having never been before) My 10 year old ordered the rack of ribs - bloody hell it was like a Desperate Dan sized plate of dinosaur bones!

There is no physical possibility that Sam only eats the amount described in the last Closer interview - Salads, grilled chicken etc... my arse!!!
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lot are so funny. I just saw this on Phils page

Dear Philip

You did it!

Well done for being one of the fantastic Sue Ryder Stars who completed the Clitheroe Starlight Hike. We hope you had a great time at Friday’s walk and you have been having a well deserved rest.

It was such an amazing evening to see so many people taking part in the Clitheroe Starlight Hike. The night started with some fab entertainment and the walk took you through some beautiful parts of Clitheroe with some stunning views. We finished with a great cheering squad at the finish line and a well deserved hot breakfast. A huge well done from everybody at Cuerden Hall.

Keep an eye on our Facebook page where we’ll be posting all our shots of the night in the next few days. You can also upload your own pictures and share them with other walkers here.

Don’t forget now you have done the walk, and got the photos and badge to prove it, it’s a great time to collect those last donations from friends and family.

Thank you again for taking part.

Emma

Emma Russ
    Sue Ryder Starlight Hike team

I think the BIB above could explain why they completed the course in the alleged 2.5 hours. The aroma of bacon & eggs wafting through the air probably had them all sprinting for the finish line, so they could be first in the queue! ;)
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Well, Phil has a reason to be happy today. One of the Chawners is ill... again.
    Samantha got up yesterday and her eye was blood shoot and weeping so we went to the opticians and she has got an ulcer on her eye ball so Samantha had to go to hospital and they have scrapped the ulcer and it may leave scaring and they said she has another small ulcer next to the one she has Samantha is on 3 lots of eye drops and has got to go back on Friday for a check up

Why is there always something wrong with them? I bet it never occurs to them for a second that when they're genuinely ill (as opposed to claiming a slight cough is bubonic plague) that it's a result of unhealthy living in an unsanitary enviroment.

Also, Phil only ever writes long posts for two reasons. Either he's annoyed at someone (ie his neighbour, Bio, everyone who hates them 'becoz their jelous of our fame') or when he's describing the latest ailment to befall one of the Chawners.

For instance he might have got some genuine sponsors for the Starlight Hike if he'd actually talked about it instead of just posting links to it.

TL;DR Phil is a ghoulish moron.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    Well, Phil has a reason to be happy today. One of the Chawners is ill... again.

Why is there always something wrong with them? I bet it never occurs to them for a second that when they're genuinely ill (as opposed to claiming a slight cough is bubonic plague) that it's a result of unhealthy living in an unsanitary enviroment.

Also, Phil only ever writes long posts for two reasons. Either he's annoyed at someone (ie his neighbour, Bio, everyone who hates them 'becoz their jelous of our fame') or when he's describing the latest ailment to befall one of the Chawners.

For instance he might have got some genuine sponsors for the Starlight Hike if he'd actually talked about it instead of just posting links to it.

TL;DR Phil is a ghoulish moron.

He's stopped using the spellcheck again.
    'Scrapped' for scraped, ''scared' for scarred.

I'd be scared and scarred for life if I was an optician and saw the Chawns coming towards me. :eek: ;)

According to this link the causes of corneal ulcer can be bacterial infections from contact lenses. Doesn't Sam wear them sometimes? Those smelly pets can't help either. :p

http://www.geteyesmart.org/eyesmart/diseases/corneal-ulcer-cause.cfm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoops!!!!

That'll be Sam on the sick AGAIN then! :D

No doubt in my mind that that eye problem has been caused by the pigsty they live in. CLEAN YOUR HOUSE CHAWNERS!!!!

Is that all that Phil's talked about? Sam's eye? No commentary on their walk? No jokes that they thought they were going to die at the finish line? Nothing but a photo :confused: How does this man expect to keep these internet 'friends'? He's a sense of humour bypass and is as dull as ditchwater! Seriously - saying 'have a nice weekend, take car' and talking about their illnesses just isn't going to cut it is it? Now they're not the tv anymore people are going to get bored.

Now fair enough, most of his day consists of sitting watching the tv, surfing the net or going to the shops/doctors but if they DID actually finish that walk they must have been 'training' a bit as there's no way that three couch potatoes like them could have done it otherwise. So why didn't he comment about that? If he had more people might have believed they were actually going to do it - just having your photo taken in the t-shirt, providing links but not commenting on how you are all building yourself up for it isn't really good enough is it? If it had been me I'd have been commenting right up to it, giving a blow by blow account afterwards and posting loads of pictures of me crossing (crawling) across the finishing line! :):D