Options

This Is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread ** 2010 - Part 5 **

Comments

• Options
    cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After the letdown that was the first part of the final, I very much appreciate coming across this from sytycd australia.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xi7ECbyP5k

Anyone know when the UK version start?
  • Options
    kittleskittles Posts: 4,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dottigirl wrote: »
    Unappreciating that Gavin doesn't appear to be there, yet everyone else is. :confused:

According to Twitter, he wasn't on the plane to Paris so unless he made it there another way and is now stuck, he must be sitting in a corner somewhere.

he was there earlier with the other ex contestants :confused:

ok - so Kara has hurt herself - i see a new conspiracy theory

Kara and Matt go through to do the next 2 dances BUT kara's injury means she can't dance and BT goes though by default - BT and James go through, vasline the floor and TA DUM she wins
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,578
    Forum Member
    Unappreciating that Gavin doesn't appear to be there, yet everyone else is. :confused:

According to Twitter, he wasn't on the plane to Paris so unless he made it there another way and is now stuck, he must be sitting in a corner somewhere.

He's been staying in Hendon Hall Hotel; we've had some snow here, but not vast amounts, so he should have been able to make it.

(Our next-door neighbours have been staying in the next room to him, brushing close to fame eh?)
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Having asked around someone said he may be a victim of the bad weather - cant believe it - why Tess not mention it - perhaps hes on his way
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having asked around someone said he may be a victim of the bad weather - cant believe it - why Tess not mention it - perhaps hes on his way

honestly he is there, I saw him at least twice
  • Options
    allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    kittles wrote: »
    I know - god you don't think he asked Brenda for help do you??

It weren't on those levels of crap though. :eek:

On a scale of 0 to Bacofoil I'd rate it an Alesha, ie not bad but could have been better.
  • Options
    franglemandfranglemand Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodness, and to think I was happy that the showdances were in the first half! All I can say is thank goodness I liked the first three dances as all three showdances were varying degrees of rubbish. :( Shame as I think Kara's could have been good with more time to rehearse. Matt's on the other hand was effectively a gym routine and Pamela's was... nice, I guess? From now on I think I'm going to pretend that Kara's AS actually *was* her showdance.
  • Options
    allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member
    cymrugirl wrote: »
    After the letdown that was the first part of the final, I very much appreciate coming across this from sytycd australia.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xi7ECbyP5k

Anyone know when the UK version start?

Apparently it is around April-May, the ALW shows slot.
  • Options
    WiskasWiskas Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know - god you don't think he asked Brenda for help do you??

If he'd got Brenda it it would at least have had something - crap something but anything would have been better than that load of poo. Never thought I would look fondly back on the Bacofoil effort but at least it made us laugh.
  • Options
    cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allgrownup wrote: »
    Apparently it is around April-May, the ALW shows slot.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what happens when you look forward to something too much - you are nearly always disappointed. Eveni though i didnt like Tom i kind of keep comparing everyones showdance to his
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    I thought Hammie claimed to have lost weight? The early shots of her tonight show she's just as beefy now as she was at the start.

(I hate that simpering self-deluded, over-bleached baggage so much, I've got to find something to bitch about!)
  • Options
    Funky MangoFunky Mango Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DavidJames wrote: »
    He's been staying in Hendon Hall Hotel; we've had some snow here, but not vast amounts, so he should have been able to make it.

(Our next-door neighbours have been staying in the next room to him, brushing close to fame eh?)

Good 'eavens DJ you and I may be reasonably close neighbours if you're acquainted with the Hendon Hall Hotel. I live in Borehamwood and spend a reasonable amount of my time swanning around Edgware, Mill Hill and Hendon.
  • Options
    dottigirldottigirl Posts: 2,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    honestly he is there, I saw him at least twice

Ta, was starting to worry. :o

Whereabouts was he sitting/standing?
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry did she say something? I got distracted? :o Where did Artem put his bits in those white trousers because they're very sheer and I can't see anything. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im concerned i think granny pam is going to win this!
    Cant believe the judges are so biased towards her - its so unprofessional
  • Options
    peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is totally off the topic of Strictly, and I'm so nervous and jumpy about the outcome of the first vote that I'm probably too easily annoyed, but I unappreciate that bloody dog shaking mud over a white bedroom in the ad that constantly appears on this forum. It's doing my head in.:mad:
  • Options
    fancynancyfancynancy Posts: 7,991
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Sorry did she say something? I got distracted? :o Where did Artem put his bits in those white trousers because they're very sheer and I can't see anything. :o

Doesn't appear to have any. :(:o:eek:

Keeps looking............:)
  • Options
    SideshowStuSideshowStu Posts: 11,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still struggling with the fact that I've just seen three 'showdances' of such mediocre proportions that they all could end up in my 'Top 5 all-time most p**s awful Strictly routines EVER' chart...:eek:
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fancynancy wrote: »
    Doesn't appear to have any. :(:o:eek:

Keeps looking............:)

I know, if i wasn't cacking myself so badly, I'd be spending all this time looking, but not even his bare chest and see-through trousers is enough for me to forgive the giant wassock! :rolleyes::mad: (Or not so giant wassock from that picture :o)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ta, was starting to worry. :o

Whereabouts was he sitting/standing?

I'm not telling you, you mad stalker woman you

standing behind the sofa abaht 2nd from the right
  • Options
    CoronisCoronis Posts: 24,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artem's a Ken-doll? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im concerned i think granny pam is going to win this!
    Cant believe the judges are so biased towards her - its so unprofessional

I am now unappreciating granny pam as she has caused a minor dispute with my mother who has said she deserves to win because she is 60 - oops sorry 61 and has to work harder! I have to take her christmas pressies up to her tomorrow. I think I;ll fling them through the window and run!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still struggling with the fact that I've just seen three 'showdances' of such mediocre proportions that they all could end up in my 'Top 5 all-time most p**s awful Strictly routines EVER' chart...:eek:

tis a sad sad day but I agree
This discussion has been closed.