Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    There's zillions of them Tally, all like the Jeremy Kyle show in print - often featuring Grandmothers having affairs with friends of their grandson's, then finding out said toyboy is gay (usually at the altar) and other assorted true life stories.

I can't wait to see which one has decided to give their £250 fee to the Chawner girls for their tale of how Bio TV stitched them up with their bad editing, and how they have been victimised all their lives - bet you a Smart Price sausage there will be no mention of their recent conviction for the despicable bullying of an elderly neighbour.

It's a parallel universe innit? :)

If there's a letters page, I think all the C of C should write in giving them the REAL story of the jug and the vicious ex- magistrate. :cool:
  • Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    It's a parallel universe innit? :)

If there's a letters page, I think all the C of C should write in giving them the REAL story of the jug and the vicious ex- magistrate. :cool:
    I would imagine, that once the Chawner daughters' story is in print - and I am convinced it will be lengthy tantrum about how they are misunderstood, how they eat healthily but the weight just won't budge, how they try so hard to be fine, upstanding members of society and how everyone apart from the entire population of New Zealand, bullies them - then the Jug himself, not the mention the x magistrate, and perhaps even the local newspaper reporter, will be contacting whichever trashy magazine has taken them on, and telling The Truth About The Chawners. :eek:
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The names are being guessed for Celebrity BB which starts after BB has ended. I wonder if the fragrant Miss Emma Chawner will be one of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Seeing as they've sold a story again to a magazine, Emma might just pass for Z-List and thus eligible for celebrity Big Brother. I do hope she is, then we can have Aud sat in her lazyaud doing appearances on BBBOTS from Chawner Towers. Yay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The word on the street is the magazine foolish enough to pay the Chawners £500 for their words of wisdom,is Closer, out 28th August.I'll read it in the queue for a till at Tesco and report back.

Will their fee "muck up their money" though?
  • Options
    AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    I bet you whatever you like that Phil manages to get his ugly mug into the photoshoot somewhere. We all know how he won't let his daughters do anything without him.

Remember when Emma went on Channel 4's comment slot and Phil was plonked in the background for no good reason whatsoever?

Maybe Phil is a little more secure in his 'fame' these days. He recently hit the limit for 'friends' on facebook of 5000 after months of accepting just about everyone he could.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    I bet you whatever you like that Phil manages to get his ugly mug into the photoshoot somewhere. We all know how he won't let his daughters do anything without him.

Remember when Emma went on Channel 4's comment slot and Phil was plonked in the background for no good reason whatsoever?

Maybe Phil is a little more secure in his 'fame' these days. He recently hit the limit for 'friends' on facebook of 5000 after months of accepting just about everyone he could.
    He'll definitely be in the photo shoot, with nasal hair bristling, purple shirt glowing and hair dyed to match. I can't wait:D

I think the week after though, when the x magistrate, the jug and the corrupt cop all have their say,Closer magazine will be a much more interesting read;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Emma and Sam are as delighted as most other 20-somethings are, that One Direction are playing at the closing ceremony of the 2012 Olympics?

Audrey Chawner is still a member of Matt Cardle's granbase though, so she'll be upset he's been overlooked in favour of the youngsters :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    I'm amazed that he isn't green with envy that he's not having a photoshoot. Mind, thoughts of togas bring back very disturbing memories.

:p Doubt they're high profile enough for "Closer" though. I'm going over to the village shop, but I wont rifle through the magazines as they wont be moaning in them this week will they?

I truly have no idea about any of the magazines below the tat of OK and Heat. ( and yes, I occasionally buy Closer" if I'm bored :o )

Having said that, they did that rather fantastic 'Roman Feast' photo shoot for Closer didn't they? Documented in the 2nd to last or last episode of Next Big Fat Challenge.

Phil flashes his knickers in that one :)

Tried to find the article online but sadly seems to have disappeared....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having said that, they did that rather fantastic 'Roman Feast' photo shoot for Closer didn't they? Documented in the 2nd to last or last episode of Next Big Fat Challenge.

Phil flashes his knickers in that one :)

Tried to find the article online but sadly seems to have disappeared....
    http://www.closeronline.co.uk/Assets/Image/100629_chawners.jpg

The article may have gone but the photo's still around. Oh my eyes.:eek:
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Ah a day off and just flicking through the channels and realised Lorraine's Next Big Fat Challenge is on. Yey! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah a day off and just flicking through the channels and realised Lorraine's Next Big Fat Challenge is on. Yey! :D
    Flick between that and the Olympics and see if you can tell the difference;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    I buy Closer all the time (the pages make great emergency cat litter) and I'm definitely not surprised that they have an article there. Closer loves giving hate figures enough rope to hang themselves.

Just recently they've had stories on Sarah Burge (surgery addict gave seven year old boob job vouchers) Alicia Douvall (surgery addict forcing teenage daughter to raise baby daughter) and no end to benefit-dependents with huge families. I think they had a bit on Samantha Brick too, it's basically the Daily Mail on fancier paper.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When they sold their too fat to work, not enough benefits we deserve more story, they sold it to Closer last time too. The Daily Mail then published an article with the funnier/more shocking extracts of the article which caused a bit of a Chawner hysteria that only the likes of the dailymail can cause.
  • Options
    AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    Oh so we can expect a Daily Mail outrage story based on the Closer revelations? And on the back of that, will any of the Chawners be asked to be on CBB?;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh so we can expect a Daily Mail outrage story based on the Closer revelations? And on the back of that, will any of the Chawners be asked to be on CBB?;)

Here's hoping!!! :):) :p
    Once the Daily Mail gets involved the x magistrate et al will probably be asked to weigh in on it all!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Here's hoping!!! :):) :p
    Once the Daily Mail gets involved the x magistrate et al will probably be asked to weigh in on it all!
    Oh the x magistrate, the jug and the policeman Phil Chawner has accused of being corrupt, should be allowed their say:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah bless! If only it was a physical not a metaphorical saying, but Philth just loves digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole doesn't he? :D

I see a contempt of court scenario coming up :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah bless! If only it was a physical not a metaphorical saying, but Philth just loves digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole doesn't he? :D

I see a contempt of court scenario coming up :p
    He's already breached the "straining" order - his Facebook comments were proof of that. He's a silly man. When they were handing out common sense, he was at the back of the queue. (Unlike the queue for benefits, he was right at the front of that one:D)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Completely off topic, but way back when BIO were only showing repeats on HD I downloaded the whole 3 series onto DVD's (4 of at 50p each) and posted same to a poster on here. I only wanted the postage, not the cost of the DVD's. Guess what - poster received the DVD's around 13 June and despite several promises - has still not paid up.

Very sad, but the moral of the story is - don't do favours for people you don't know:mad::(
  • Options
    MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LilAud wrote: »
    Completely off topic, but way back when BIO were only showing repeats on HD I downloaded the whole 3 series onto DVD's (4 of at 50p each) and posted same to a poster on here. I only wanted the postage, not the cost of the DVD's. Guess what - poster received the DVD's around 13 June and despite several promises - has still not paid up.

Very sad, but the moral of the story is - don't do favours for people you don't know:mad::(

That's awful! Looks like the Chawners aren't the only scroungers on this forum.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's terrible :( I bet you feel like naming and shaming them :mad: But is there any chance their payment could have got lost in the post?

Whoever you are do the right thing and pay up!

Anyway back to the Chawns. I bet it's odds on that neither they NOR the magazine mentions the dispute with the neighbour and their resulting court appearance. But if by some miracle they do mention it what's the betting that the old 'everyone is gelus and has picked on since since we've been the telly' chestnut comes out? :rolleyes::D

But what exactly have they done that could warrant an appearance in a magazine? They've never lost any weight, in fact they've put loads on. Emma is still unemployed and scrounging off her dad. If Sam's still employed at last count she was on the sick but that obviously hasn't stopped her trotting off to London has it?! They haven't even got a my boyfriend cheated/beat me up, my husband had a secret life, my mother wasn't my mother/was a junkie kind of story that you often read in such rags! Just WHAT are they going to say?! :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Who was it? Name and shame them!! They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Obviously someone who models themselves on the Chawners, getting something for nothing and not seeing anything wrong in it.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    That's terrible :( I bet you feel like naming and shaming them :mad: But is there any chance their payment could have got lost in the post?

Whoever you are do the right thing and pay up!

Anyway back to the Chawns. I bet it's odds on that neither they NOR the magazine mentions the dispute with the neighbour and their resulting court appearance. But if by some miracle they do mention it what's the betting that the old 'everyone is gelus and has picked on since since we've been the telly' chestnut comes out? :rolleyes::D

But what exactly have they done that could warrant an appearance in a magazine? They've never lost any weight, in fact they've put loads on. Emma is still unemployed and scrounging off her dad. If Sam's still employed at last count she was on the sick but that obviously hasn't stopped her trotting off to London has it?! They haven't even got a my boyfriend cheated/beat me up, my husband had a secret life, my mother wasn't my mother/was a junkie kind of story that you often read in such rags! Just WHAT are they going to say?! :confused:
    I bought a trashy magazine today - Laughing Lover Crushed My Nipple in a Garlic Press, and You've Broken My Willy being two of the headline stories:D

I wonder how the Chawners' story will be billed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LilAud seeing as they're selling them on then I think you should name and shame the. Poster.