Options

Cristian. Humble.

Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When Marc told Cristian he found him insecure..and after some discussion, Cristian said (about himself) I'm humble.

What do you get from that:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    I get from that he's been spending far too much time with cockney Harriet.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Humble people don't go around saying they're humble.

Christian is boring. Even though he is really, really good looking I still wouldn't mind saying cheerio.
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think saying you're humble negates it personally, providing you back it up with your actions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    The guy who says he should've been on CBB because he once got papped leaving a club with a celebrity thinks he's humble?

Perhaps, like insecure, it's just another word he doesn't know the meaning of.
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's very humble, innit, get me.
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They arrived at a working definition of insecurity as "the opposite of confidence", at which point Cristian suggested that maybe it's because he's just humble. :D Too humble to discuss his own humility?
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's so humble that he expressed his annoyance at not being invited onto the celebrity version of Big Brother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what exactly has cristian done to prove himself not humble ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what exactly has cristian done to prove himself not humble ?

I don't think anyone is saying he isn't humble, per se, just questioning the fact that rather than admit his massive insecurities he tried to avoid the issue by saying he was just humble.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Humble people don't go around saying they're humble.

Christian is boring. Even though he is really, really good looking I still wouldn't mind saying cheerio.

BIB Exactly.

Doesn't strike me as humble, especially as he thinks he should be in Celeb BB! :o
  • Options
    R598R598 Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't think he understands what the word 'humble' means and probably used it in the wrong context without knowing. But having said that, I would say he is humble. 😊
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R598 wrote: »
    I honestly don't think he understands what the word 'humble' means and probably used it in the wrong context without knowing. But having said that, I would say he is humble. 😊

He used the word in the wrong context because he was desperately trying to come up with a reason - any reason - why he might be coming across as "the opposite of confident". Before that he'd tried to avoid what Marc had said about him being good looking but knowing for a fact he is insecure about some other things. Marc gave the examples of Cristian pointing out his own flaws, being defensive or having something that he's not proud of, but Cristian 'calmly' glossed over that part. He didn't want to admit his most obvious weakness. I would say that's a function of the ego.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's more mumble than humble