Cheap man and van

AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
Forum Member
hi does anyone know of a cheap man and van service in SW London?

I am moving in a couple of weeks from Balham to Richmond and wondered if anyone knew a cheap and reliable service in the area. It's just me moving and there is no big furniture so just a transit type van should suffice.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Comments

• JoHoJoHo Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm...yep. Try 'AAA Van Man' He'll be the first listing in yellow pages:rolleyes: Seriously dude:confused:
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    JoHo wrote: »
    Umm...yep. Try 'AAA Van Man' He'll be the first listing in yellow pages:rolleyes: Seriously dude:confused:

Now then JoHo,

Perhaps I should have clarified my post a little better- yes I know all about the wonders of google and also yellow pages and had already looked on them. I have moved several times over the last few years and have found the services I have used previously to be either expensive or indeed unreliable- turning up late, not taking due care with the things to be moved etc.

The purpose of my post was to just try and see if somehow someone on here just might on the off-chance have used someone they would recommend in the general London area. That is all.

I know it's not the most taxing, serious or important question on here but you certainly know how to make a new poster feel welcome.

Perhaps when you next post something on here people will be equally as receptive:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Now then JoHo,

Perhaps I should have clarified my post a little better- yes I know all about the wonders of google and also yellow pages and had already looked on them. I have moved several times over the last few years and have found the services I have used previously to be either expensive or indeed unreliable- turning up late, not taking due care with the things to be moved etc.

The purpose of my post was to just try and see if somehow someone on here just might on the off-chance have used someone they would recommend in the general London area. That is all.

I know it's not the most taxing, serious or important question on here but you certainly know how to make a new poster feel welcome.

Perhaps when you next post something on here people will be equally as receptive:rolleyes:

As you're upset by the response, why didn't you explain like you have done now.

You received advice based on the information you gave.

As a new poster it's you who have been rude. Advice was given on information received.

I can nor will I give advice on your plight.