Options

What 'grinds your gears'?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Don't cry....or lurk :D Go forth and post......

Hurrah, I appear to be forgiven for my oversight!

I have dried my cyber tears, dusted myself down and will take your advice! (with an effort to to improve the originality of the threads I start of course)

:D
  • Options
    MythicaMythica Posts: 3,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who are picking other people up in cars (not just taxis) who stop dead in the middle of the road waiting for them. I don't care if you are going to be 30 seconds, pull into one of the 10 spaces that could fit a lorry in instead of blocking the raod like the fool you are.
  • Options
    HowjoHowjo Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    "Pop stars" who try and get involved with political issues , such as madonna and paul mcartney with the recent Pussy riot issue

we know that its was bad we dont need you to tell us

its not just them, but just an example.

stick to making music please :) , we know your just trying to be another Bob Geldof

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd Breathe
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    People who think having the latest gadgets or a fancy car or brand new furniture is the be all and end all and are prepared to go into debt to get it rather than be seen using a two year old phone or driving a five year old corolla or accepting an offer of a second hand sofa from a friend.
  • Options
    woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The phrase 'all-star cast'. Does anything really have an ALL star cast?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad manners in general.
  • Options
    woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People referring to newspapers (or people) with silly, derisive nicknames that they've nicked from somewhere else, no doubt thinking they're very witty. Eg:

The Scum
    The Daily Wail
    Tony Bliar
    David Scameron
    The Grauniad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Arrogant people
  • Options
    Charles IICharles II Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who think they are special, necessary and needed and those that pander to their ego.
  • Options
    Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Screaming/shrieking children playing outside, as I can hear through the window taking place somewhere nearby. Bloody sun!!