Options

HOLLYOAKS - 2 Characters Killed Off ( SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    Maddie would definitely be perfect..she pleads with Esther to help her, but she just sneers in her face and leaves her:D

Yep. "See you in hell bitch" & she walks away. :D:D
  • Options
    Scrufox86Scrufox86 Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am guessing one of either Ruby or Jono dies. Reasons being if Ruby dies then it'll explain Jono going into the army. Jono dying would just mean more Ruby crying unless they both die.

I am finding it strange why Leah would be running in front of traffic and be back in Hollyoaks village without Amy? If Ste is going out then he obviously wasn't expecting any visit...

The deaths may only be two but to make it sound better it is being told like it'll be more.
  • Options
    CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two more deaths? god the undertakers in hollyoaks has had a busy year!
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    Scrufox86 wrote: »
    I am guessing one of either Ruby or Jono dies. Reasons being if Ruby dies then it'll explain Jono going into the army. Jono dying would just mean more Ruby crying unless they both die.

I am finding it strange why Leah would be running in front of traffic and be back in Hollyoaks village without Amy? If Ste is going out then he obviously wasn't expecting any visit...

The deaths may only be two but to make it sound better it is being told like it'll be more.

Leah's back for Ste and Doug's wedding apparently.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch HO on and off so don't fully know some of the characters, but when I watch, can't stand Bart or Theresa, so kind of hope they die!

Think maybe Ruby will die as there really doesn't seem a lot to her. Maybe Cindy too. But if the vehicle is meant to blow up, surely there would be more than 2 deaths?

Could be Bart though as stated John Paul is due back so will make space in the house for him!!!!
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRP2012 wrote: »
    Two more deaths? god the undertakers in hollyoaks has had a busy year!

The undertakers in HO often have busy years! Surprised they're not mulit millionaires with the amount of business they get from a small village!
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Bryan Kirkwood is behind this, we might get some shock deaths.

I think Rhys is a definite possibly for an exit, which is a shame because he's one of the longest runners.
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HO's writing team are obsessed with death! We've already seen Lynsey and Riley offed this year in pretty spectacular fashion, now this!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HO's writing team are obsessed with death! We've already seen Lynsey and Riley offed this year in pretty spectacular fashion, now this!

lets not forget the 2 deaths in later,i think with these 2 were upto 7 deaths now?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    As Bart causes the crash by driving behind and trying to force the bus off the road because he has something against marriage, then he must die or go to jail.

i thought the crash is caused by Leah running out in front of the bus causing it to swerve? or is it both?

also since when is Maddie old enough to drive a mini bus? :p
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    i thought the crash is caused by Leah running out in front of the bus causing it to swerve? or is it both?

DS has reported that Bart, for some reason doesn't want the marriage to go ahead, so his smart idea is to try and run them off the road in his car. That would obviously cause a lot of distraction for the driver, who really should pull over, so they probably would have normally had time to react after seeing Leah if it wasn't for Bart.. But I guess we wont really know until we see it, but if Bart is trying to run them off the road then surely it is death or jail for him, I would say more than like death.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member

Since never.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you imagine Maddie's death speech?

"OMG, Like Guys, HELP ME" :|
  • Options
    Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If theres an opportunity to kill off some of the dreadful characters like Maddie, Ruby, Sinead, Bart, Jono, Neil... I hope they dont waste it, they need culling big time.

Just hope Tony and Cindy are fine, Ste too.

Can see Doug dying to potentially set up Stendan again...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you imagine Maddie's death speech?

"OMG, Like Guys, HELP ME" :|

i thought it be like

OMG I Broke A Nail - OMG I Need to top up my lipstick - OMG Im in a Crashed Car,this is like - so uncool:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right... I'm embracing my inner gayness and hearing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77qmEc1EuJA

Can we champion our girl? Banners and Signs? x
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maddie, Ruby, Jono, Bart and Doug can all die in it for all I care.

Just don't kill Esther, Jaqui, Pheobe or Jens fit brother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=BastardBeaver;61817011

Maddie, Ruby, Jono, Bart and Doug can all die in it for all I care.

Just don't kill Esther, Jaqui, Pheobe or Jens fit brother.[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes and Yes!
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Apparently a radio presenter did a thing about JP coming back (mentioned it becuase he's mates with James) and said that JP is coming back as part of explosive storyline but also mentioned some other goss that included the news that
    Bart is leaving

Dunno how reliable he is
  • Options
    Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant they all die bar Tony and Cindy?
  • Options
    omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kind of hope Maddie survives, just so she goes goes through hell and then leaves in disgrace when Esther's bullying is discovered. Killing her off now would be too easy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they might bring back some charcters for the weddings like Amy, Holly, Mandy and Jude (that's why they mentioned her)
  • Options
    The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a spoiler on the general discussion page that
    Tony goes blind after injuring his head in a minibus crash, so it doesn't look like he dies

Links are in the GD page
  • Options
    tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe one male and one female?
  • Options
    popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After spending so much time on the Esther bullying story I would be surprised if Maddie, Sinead or Ruby are killed off. If they don't see this story through and the bullies are exposed and made to pay for their behaviour it would send a terrible messege to young people.

I just hope this crash does not generate sympathy for these three horrible girls:mad: