Options

NEIGHBOURS Spoilers, Spoilers And More Spoilers

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Omg ! how right was i about paul being olivers father :D ... yay go me ! ewww elle and oliver .... brother and sister ... making love ... eww ? haha !

corrr i think im pyschic (proberly spelt wrong) haha

x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,123
    Forum Member
    Omg ! how right was i about paul being olivers father :D ... yay go me ! ewww elle and oliver .... brother and sister ... making love ... eww ? haha !

corrr i think im pyschic (proberly spelt wrong) haha

x

I guessed it as well! I saw this coming weeks ago when I found out Olivers parents weren't his real parents and then I was like how funny would it be if it was Paul who is his dad- and what do you know- it is looking that way!
  • Options
    c4kc4k Posts: 6,015
    Forum Member
    It's all looking good in Neighbours, I need to catch up really ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cazzyd wrote: »
    It's all looking good in Neighbours, I need to catch up really ;)

Yeah it has been fantastic recently and looks set to get even better!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In this cast photo- I recognised everyone but the person between Carmella and Oliver. Although I have found out it is Olivers brother! Not sure of his name but he is being played by James Sorenson.

Here is his Myspace
  • Options
    Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    victoria19 wrote: »
    In this cast photo- I recognised everyone but the person between Carmella and Oliver. Although I have found out it is Olivers brother! Not sure of his name but he is being played by James Sorenson.

Here is his Myspace

Just to let you all know, I read through his blog and he said (This james bloke said) he has a 3 year deal with Neighbours and his character is called Declan

So it doesn't look like Oliver's leaving.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    once again, thanks for all the updates guys.

keep 'em coming:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,292
    Forum Member
    victoria19 wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoilers Ella! I have been busy today so only just been on to check for spoilers. You got there first this week with the spoilers! lol!

Hahahaha ! lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just to let you all know, I read through his blog and he said (This james bloke said) he has a 3 year deal with Neighbours and his character is called Declan

So it doesn't look like Oliver's leaving.

Thanks for that- I didn't read his blogs.

Now thinking about it I remember reading, oh quite a while ago now- about a character coming in called Declan.

No doesn't look like Oliver will be leaving yet, but seeing as we don't have much information on his contract status etc, maybe he was only going to be around for a few months- hence all the confirmtions that he is leaving- and now they have either extended his contract for another year or until the end of this year- maybe due to the storylines they have now got to keep him in for longer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    hey, i see that some people are still able to download the aus episodes...the place that i was getting them from has stopped....is there any chance any1s got any ideas about where i could get them from??

Thanks!
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would also like to know where to get the Aus ep's from.

Would appreiciate it.
  • Options
    mattyp05mattyp05 Posts: 3,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me 3. I'd much rather watch full Oz episodes instead of highlights on you tube.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Updated list of Arrivals/Departures etc:

Staying
    Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis)
    Elle Robinson (Pippa Black)
    Harold Bishop (Ian Smith)
    Lou Carpenter (Tom Oliver)
    Karl Kennedy(Alan Fletcher)
    Susan Kinski (Jackie Woodburne)
    Zeke Kinski (Matthew Werkmeister)
    Rachel Kinski (Caitlin Stasey)
    Frazer Yeats (Ben Lawson)
    Ringo Brown (Sam Clark)
    Pepper Steiger (Nicky Whelan)
    Rosetta Cammeniti (Natalie Saleeba)
    Stephanie Hoyland (Carla Bonner)
    Janae Hoyland (Eliza Taylor-Cotter)
    Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney)
    Carmella Cammeniti (Natalie Blair)
    Ned Parker (Dan O'Connor)

Extended Guests
    Allan Stieger (Joe Clements)
    Chris Rodd (Trudy Hellier)

Confirmed departures
    Bree Timmins (Sianoa Smit-McPhee)
    Janelle Timmins (Nell Feeney)
    Sky Mangel (Stephanie McIntosh)
    Boyd Hoyland (Kyal Marsh)

Confirmed arrivals (duration unknown)
    # Bejamin Hart (Adam Rhodes)
    # Penny Cook (Prue Brown)
    # Fletcher O'Leary (Mickey)
    Jane Hall (Rebecca - Ollie's mum)
    James Sorenson (Declan - Ollie's brother)
    Steve Bastoni (Ned's older brother, vet Steve Parker)
    Nikki Coghill (as his wife Miranda)
    Eloise Mignon (as daughter Bridget)
    Sweeney Young (as his son Riley)
    Kym Valentine
    Joan Sydney (Valda)
    Claire Chitam

Cameo roles
    Daryl Braithwaite
    David Spade
    * Matt Lucas
    * David Walliams

Left
    Scott Johnson (Terrence Chesterton)
    Kristie Jandric (Milly)
    Cleopatra Coleman (Glenn Forrest)
    Andrew Larkin (Tom Scully)
    Rowena Wallace (Mary Casey)
    Rachel Gordon (Dr Charlotte Stone)
    Zen Ledden (Kevin Casey son of Scary Mary)
    Fiona Corke (Gail Robinson)
    Lolly Allen (Adelaide Kane)

* have appeared onscreen in Australia.
    # currently onscreen in Australia (duration unknown).
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Valda :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lennie wrote: »
    I love Valda :D

Me too!!!! She is great and if only the actress who plays her hadn't been battling illnesses I am sure she would of been a permanent character from when she first arrived! She is so funny as well and I loved her relationships with Lyn and the Scully children!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember her photo used be in the Scully house lol

Todays Oz episode

Pepper's crying made me laugh - it was like she lost the love of her life lol

I do think Carmella is much better without EC, I am looking forward to Ringo/Carmella - they work very well together, the preview for next week on them looks good, loving the tension :D

Lol at Paul, Lou and Harold - this new Paul just scares me lol

Bree and Anne were sweet - I like the little scene with Bree, Frazer and Oliver
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lennie wrote: »
    Remember her photo used be in the Scully house lol

Todays Oz episode

Pepper's crying made me laugh - it was like she lost the love of her life lol

I do think Carmella is much better without EC, I am looking forward to Ringo/Carmella - they work very well together, the preview for next week on them looks good, loving the tension :D

Lol at Paul, Lou and Harold - this new Paul just scares me lol

Bree and Anne were sweet - I like the little scene with Bree, Frazer and Oliver

Oh yeah I remember that Valda picture- I remember how Lyn said they had to have it up! That was funny!

I don't think Pepper should of been as upset as she was- she had only known him a couple of weeks really. He returns anyway so I guess they will resume their romance!

I am liking Carmella as well a lot more now she is not in the Elle/Oliver storyline. It has been good to see her get away from them!

As for Paul, Harold and Lou's day out at the footie- that was just so funny to watch! It was nice to see Paul being a nice person and getting along with people- and them all enjoying time together! It is nice to see Harold and Lou together as well- they have always worked well together!

I love the new Paul now- so much better- the only thing is I worry- how much more can they do with the character now- I am thinking are they now transforming the character ready for a departure next year as he was only signed on until 2008- and was it Neighbours producers plans to only keep him that time and do everything they could with the character in that time- or will he stay longer?

Oh I am glad Bree met her birth father- it is nice to see the Baxters and Timmins are going to have a happy ending when they all leave next week! I agree- the scene with Bree and Oliver and Frazer in Charlie's was funny and also good. As it was nice to see her interact with some other characters.
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    God help Oliver. He is so nice, but I bet he'll turn into a pyscho now that he is a Robinson
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ i really hope he's not Paul's son coz of him and Elle sleeping together

I didnt like Rachel's attittude towards Ringo esp after the dance, coz of what she said
  • Options
    pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What use is valda going to be now sorry but its only steph in it of her family?

how does anne return?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Anne turned up out of the blue this last week - I think she ran away from camp and came to see Janelle and co.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,306
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know anything about the new credits yet there bound to be better than the current ones.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Is Stonefish coming back thought i read that somewhere
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pembo2004 wrote: »
    What use is valda going to be now sorry but its only steph in it of her family?

how does anne return?

Annes return coincides with Janelle, Bree and Steigers exit.

I read that there is a possibility Valda would be moving in with Lou and Harold and start a relationship with one of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jackrew wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about the new credits yet there bound to be better than the current ones.

The new credits air 23rd July and I doubt we will see what they are like until they have aired that day in Australia.

I guess they are going to be a million times better than the stupid current cartoon ones. I think we will see families in shots and relatives togethers in the shots, eg. The Parker family seen together, Toadie, Steph and Charlie together, Susan, Karl, Rachel and Zeke together- more family look to the credits. I hope the credits have been done so we see them in Ramsay Street or in Charlie'sor in The General Store etc- so we see the characters in what Neighbours is all about- doing things and going places- as families and friends.
This discussion has been closed.