Options

Only good thing about tonight is everyone came across as likeable

Comments

• Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    I have just finished watching.

There was nothing good about BB tonight, the final nail in the coffin has gone in, I am done.

Whoever at Endemol responsible for that task should be sacked tomorrow. C5 are not blameless, I assume they watch the show before it is broadcast why did they not contact Endemol and say we not broadcasting this, re-edit it now.

Of the trials we were shown Andy negative witness, Jason negative witness, Evelyn negative witness, Jackson positive witness and Jayne Charlie, was witness in her case and didn't give any evidence with regard to Jayne she ranted and raved at Jason.

A disgusting task from a bankrupt production team.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annabel la wrote: »
    I think she did herself justice over that ! only a few of them take responsibility for their own actions.
    Most came across well tonight.

Felt Jason looked pleased to see Charlie.His face lit up and as he said afterwards there was now no hope of them making it outside.
    Think he was really hopeless.
    Also we saw how strong he is breaking the door.

I noticed that too. He genuinely looked pleased to see her. It made it all the more horrible.

I'm sure that the BB producers will have encouraged the ex-housemates to really go for it though.
  • Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    only thing that came across from tonight is the right people have been evicted... dreadful poisonous selfish bunch of jealous people with no respect or thought for anyone else (apart from Chelsie)
    cripes Charlie didn't even bother to offer any defence for Jayne (the reason she was supposed to be there) but just went into full rant against Jason :(:(:(:(
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Cloudy2 wrote: »

There was nothing good about BB tonight, the final nail in the coffin has gone in, I am done.

Whoever at Endemol responsible for that task should be sacked tomorrow. C5 are not blameless, I assume they watch the show before it is broadcast why did they not contact Endemol and say we not broadcasting this, re-edit it now.

Of the trials we were shown Andy negative witness, Jason negative witness, Evelyn negative witness, Jackson positive witness and Jayne Charlie, was witness in her case and didn't give any evidence with regard to Jayne she ranted and raved at Jason.

100% agree. A completely diabolical show and a disgrace towards the finalist housemates.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Alex did. He didn't really try to defend Evelyn in anyway and avoided even seeing her when she came back in

Alex truly exposed himself tonight, no man interested in a woman would see her so upset and new t go to her immediately to comfort her. He is zero percentage interested.

To protect his quiet good guy image he didn't even challenge Georgina.:confused:

He MUST have a gf on the outside, its too obvious
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I noticed that too. He genuinely looked pleased to see her. It made it all the more horrible.

I'm sure that the BB producers will have encouraged the ex-housemates to really go for it though.

It would not surprise me in the least if the BB producers had written the scripts and rehearsed the scenarios with the ex HMs.
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    Everyone except Alex, and Jackson actually. Jackson came across like a spoilt petulant child during the task.

But yes, having the ex HMs back kind of validated that the correct ones are still there, mostly.

I don't like Jackson but I thought he was ok tonight. I thought he at least looked uncomfortable when the ex HMs were being nasty. I might have missed some though. It is odd for me not to be annoyed at Jackson. :D

Hughie, Sam and Andy annoyed me a bit.

Sam and Hughie gushing when Lateysha had been a cow and Hughie getting on board with the bitching - "Love her, she tells the truth" - after she tore into Andy.

Then there was the dig when Jason was getting sh*t - "If everyone keeps saying something..." told me what I suspected about their clique mindedness. Sam IS Lateysha's bitch and Hughie is a little bitch. The pair of them can emigrate to Lateysha's bottom for all I care.

And Andy's little insensitive and unnecessary, "Ooh, I can't dislike Charlie..." comment when Jason was having a meltdown. Nice.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more annoyed at BB but couldn't help but notice it didn't bring out the best in some HMS.

Alex might have annoyed me but I zone out when he's involved so I pretty much stared blankly at him staring blankly not really knowing what was going on with him. :blush:
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Jackson did really either.
    He was a complete prick to Andy when Andy was just joking with him that he was being cowardly and didn't appear to be able to let it go.

I thought he redeemed himself with his pep talk to Jason. That was nice.
  • Options
    ThugAngelThugAngel Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy came out looking the best, what he said was so true
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    Everyone except Alex, and Jackson actually. Jackson came across like a spoilt petulant child during the task.

But yes, having the ex HMs back kind of validated that the correct ones are still there, mostly.

Having the ex Hms come in, makes me content with who is left in the house. Despite everything being thrown around, they all came together and supported each other and that was lovely to see.
  • Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member

Of the trials we were shown Andy negative witness, Jason negative witness, Evelyn negative witness, Jackson positive witness and Jayne Charlie, was witnes in her case and didn't give any evidence with regard to Jayne she ranted and raved at Jason.

agree....they must have a water tight contract with housemates....as they seem to endorse bullying/harassment/ pushing people to the edge and feel they can get away with it....shame ...>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What was Hughie's 'charge', and who was the witness? I had a phone call in the middle of it and lost track of it all:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was Hughie's 'charge', and who was the witness? I had a phone call in the middle of it and lost track of it all:confused:

They didn't air his, Alex or Sam's due to time.

They mentioned:
    Alex- Trying to shy away from confrontation
    Sam- Taking things to heart
    Hughie- Confrontational

But they weren't shown due to reduced time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »

They mentioned:
    Hughie- Confrontational

And they would be the obvious ones to drop since the 'charges' were just a lame excuse put people up to be torn to shreds by the guests. Alex had been dissed during Evelyn's charges and Sam and Hughie are part of the get along gang so they wouldn't have been slated so not 'explosive' enough for BB to bother showing.

Mind you my projectile vomiting at the thought of Teesh's gushing about how great (read loyal) Sam and Hughie are could be described as pretty explosive. ^_^
  • Options
    froglordfroglord Posts: 157
    Forum Member

They mentioned:
    Hughie- Confrontational

I thought for Sam it was not taking criticism well?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    froglord wrote: »
    I thought for Sam it was not taking criticism well?

That's the one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And they would be the obvious ones to drop since the 'charges' were just a lame excuse put people up to be torn to shreds by the guests. Alex had been dissed during Evelyn's charges and Sam and Hughie are part of the get along gang so they wouldn't have been slated so not 'explosive' enough for BB to bother showing.

Mind you my projectile vomiting at the thought of Teesh's gushing about how great (read loyal) Sam and Hughie are could be described as pretty explosive. ^_^

I'm guessing nothing interesting happened in all 3 they missed out.

Lets just be thankful Hughi';s wasn't shown because we would have seen more Ryan :cry:

Him handcuffing himself to Hughie was enough for that segment. He just wanted to get away. Methinks, this won't last long. And i hope Hughie's Mum disallows him from sharing it with Ryan if he wins.
  • Options
    Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? From what I heard Jayne didn't even comfort Jason and still stands by Charlie. On a night like tonight - coud back fire on her. She hasn't had the level of crap thrown at her like the others.

Agree with this. She even patted Charlie on the back and hugged her after she had called Jason a c*** and a b****rd. Not as nice as she likes to make out.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having the ex Hms come in, makes me content with who is left in the house. Despite everything being thrown around, they all came together and supported each other and that was lovely to see.

Jackson's more part of the problem, imo.

Apart from that, I agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing nothing interesting happened in all 3 they missed out.

Lets just be thankful Hughi';s wasn't shown because we would have seen more Ryan :cry:

Him handcuffing himself to Hughie was enough for that segment. He just wanted to get away. Methinks, this won't last long. And i hope Hughie's Mum disallows him from sharing it with Ryan if he wins.

The money? I've no doubt he'll win but I don't think Hughie's daft enough to do that. He strikes me as very family oriented; no way he'll hand over wads to someone he's known 5 mins.

I got the feeling Hughie was taken aback by how full on Ryan was - that very obvious play acting was very off putting. Hughie's no dozer. He'll be alright if he gets away from that lot.

I don't think he'll be out too long before he wises up to Ryan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Jackson's more part of the problem, imo.

Apart from that, I agree.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you think he was part of the problem? In the task, perhaps I agree. But outside the task, I thought he did an OK job talking to Jason and supporting him.

He did come across OTT during the trials, but I think everyone pretty much supported someone one way or another.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The money? I've no doubt he'll win but I don't think Hughie's daft enough to do that. He strikes me as very family oriented; no way he'll hand over wads to someone he's known 5 mins.

I got the feeling Hughie was taken aback by how full on Ryan was - that very obvious play acting was very off putting. Hughie's no dozer. He'll be alright if he gets away from that lot.

I don't think he'll be out too long before he wises up to Ryan.

Yep, the money. I get the feeling him and his family don't have a lot, so I'd like to think they will be enjoying it without Ryan trying to cling on to him.

Yep, Hughie didn't even leave his chair when Ryan came in, he expressed more enthusiasm when he saw the other HMs.
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, the money. I get the feeling him and his family don't have a lot, so I'd like to think they will be enjoying it without Ryan trying to cling on to him.

Yep, Hughie didn't even leave his chair when Ryan came in, he expressed more enthusiasm when he saw the other HMs.

Hughie even screamed with joy over Georgina coming in, of all people. I imagine he thought during the handcuff stint: "Okay I've got to bail now." Ryan is just TOO much.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't mind me asking, why do you think he was part of the problem? In the task, perhaps I agree. But outside the task, I thought he did an OK job talking to Jason and supporting him.

He did come across OTT during the trials, but I think everyone pretty much supported someone one way or another.

Jackson was ok re Jason but not Evelyn. Unfortunately, I'd have to watch it again to give specifics.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They mentioned:
    Hughie- Confrontational

Sam's 'charge' was that he is unable to take critisism

I'd like to have seen that one ... it would have been interesting to see him explain away all the, "Oh my God"s, and all the "bloody hell"s ( accompanied by rolling eyes and gaping mouth ), and all the "What are you 'avin a go at me for"s, and all the dismissive sniggering and inappropriate laughter every time he's been confronted in any way, and all the churlish "I'm sorry, but" s

I think Laura would have made a good witness for the prosecution