Options

Good multiplayer games

QuackersQuackers Posts: 4,830
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anybody recommend any non COD type multiplayer games that are fun with a group of mates with a controller each, i.e. not online? Not really after 'party' style games. Used to have fun playing Mashed years ago with friends split screen, just struggling to find something that fits the bill.

I have a Xbox 360 and Wii, can be for PS3 too as i am willing to buy one if there seems to be a few games that fit the bill that are exclusive to that console.

Comments

• Options
    He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Not sure if you know, but the makers of Mashed brought out another game recently called 'Wrecked' that plays the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3_2KYYwXT4

Other than that On 360, you could try-

Scott Pilgrim vs World (4 player beat em up)
    Castle Crashers (4 player beat em up)
    Fifa 12/13/Street (2 vs 2 Football)
    Nba Jam: Onfire (over the top Basketball 2 vs 2)
    Simpsons Arcade ( Classic 4 player beat em up)
    TMNT 1989 (Classic 4 player beat em up)
    Trails Evolution ( 4 Player Stunt/Racer)
    Virtua Tennis 4 ( 2 vs 2 Tennis)
    Worms 2: Armageddon (Worms- 4 players)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    How about 4 person racing - Motorstorm Pacific Rift is brillinat
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quackers wrote: »
    Anybody recommend any non COD type multiplayer games that are fun with a group of mates with a controller each, i.e. not online? Not really after 'party' style games. Used to have fun playing Mashed years ago with friends split screen, just struggling to find something that fits the bill.

I have a Xbox 360 and Wii, can be for PS3 too as i am willing to buy one if there seems to be a few games that fit the bill that are exclusive to that console.

check out the games on XBLA. there's some excellent 4 player games to be had on there. Joy Ride Turbo is fun with friends.