Is James going to get a taste of what he's been doing to Gary

Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So now the other housemates are starting to turn against James. Audley and Kellie having issues with him, George even saying that James should shut up sometimes. Will James start being ostracised and get a taste of how he's been towards Gary.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha, I'd love to see James ostracised, don't think it will happen though unfortunatley.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think Audley likes him much either .
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Paace wrote: »
    Don't think Audley likes him much either .

He clearly does,
    Forum Member
    You can't ostracise the star of the show.:)
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flo71 wrote: »
    So now the other housemates are starting to turn against James. Audley and Kellie having issues with him, George even saying that James should shut up sometimes. Will James start being ostracised and get a taste of how he's been towards Gary.

In James's case there's nothing I'd like more than 'karma' to jump up and bite him firmly on the arse.
    He's just suuuuuch a tool, and a very unlikeable tool at that.
    Forum Member
    In James's case there's nothing I'd like more than 'karma' to jump up and bite him firmly on the arse.
    He's just suuuuuch a tool, and a very unlikeable tool at that.

I like him a lot.:p
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving James, great character ♥

James and Audley are also mates outside of the house, they have been since SCD days when Audley was in series 2011 :)

Audley and James clear the air
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7NY7Q7k2mg&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him a lot.:p

Whatever floats your boat & each to their own etc ;-)

Regardless, he Is very unlikeable.
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how some of the HM's have changed towards James since they heard the boo' s.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love it if Gary was appointed the task of teaching James lessons on how he should behave.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't BB show where James had a go at Gary and was being very rude to him? James then tried to turn the tables on Gary by saying it were him. Rather pissed off with BB not showing what James is really like.>:(
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Loving James, great character ♥

James and Audley are also mates outside of the house, they have been since SCD days when Audley was in series 2011 :)

Audley and James clear the air
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7NY7Q7k2mg&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw
    I like James, I think he is a wonderful HM, straight down the line, says it like it is and he has been good with Gary. I applaud Audley for acting in a respectful manner towards Gary.
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I'd love it if Gary was appointed the task of teaching James lessons on how he should behave.:D

Yeah, but who would teach Gary...:D:D
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Ha, I'd love to see James ostracised, don't think it will happen though unfortunatley.

So it's ok for James to be ostracised but not Gary?........I see.
  • Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Be nice to see him get a taste of Audley's fists.
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    patricia50 wrote: »
    Funny how some of the HM's have changed towards James since they heard the boo' s.

Not true......just dislike the way he talks to Gary.
  • MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a James fan, but when he put Kellie in her place with the puppet challenge, I thought that was brilliant . I loved the way she had that fixed smile on her face, when inside she was seething.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think seeing anyone ostracised would be pleasant viewing to be honest.

Even if James is an arsehole.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's ok for James to be ostracised but not Gary?........I see.

No it would not, hence my previous post.
  • rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't like to see anybody ostracised, however awful they are.
    It's also worth taking into account that the 'ostracised' person will then become the victim and garner the sympathy vote.
    Helen was quite horrendous early on but had the time and of course, the editing, to turn things around by appearing contrite and vunerable.
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    patricia50 wrote: »

Maybe they've changed because he is an argumentative nosy asshole.
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    I like James, I think he is a wonderful HM, straight down the line, says it like it is and he has been good with Gary. I applaud Audley for acting in a respectful manner towards Gary.

Isn't that the same as telling people to their face what you think of them which most hms get called out for?
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Landon3333 wrote: »
    Be nice to see him get a taste of Audley's fists.

yeah wouldn't it be great ... then Audley will get booted out & hopefully take Maloney with him :D
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Why didn't BB show where James had a go at Gary and was being very rude to him? James then tried to turn the tables on Gary by saying it were him. Rather pissed off with BB not showing what James is really like.>:(

Oh yeah more of the special brand of James 'help'
    If you want to see an elderly person get verbally abused and humiliated..tune in tonight,that's when they should be showing it i think...i seriously might give it a miss though Gary saying sorry while Steph wet herself with glee was a bit too much.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    i think James's biggest mistake was telling everyone that he will defend his friends no matter what.
    Not only does that make it clear who his friends are and more importantly who his friends aren't. It also suggests that he'll jump to his friends defence even if they are in the wrong.

I think his competitiveness will catch up with him eventually. I've always thought over-competitiveness is not an appealing characteristic to watch and James is further proof.