Summer Bay Caravan Park Explosion - May Contain Spoilers

2»

Comments

• BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,725
    Forum Member
    she's not! Olivia did a DNA test. Claire seemed upset to so I don't think she was out to get anything from Irene
  • Theo RoseTheo Rose Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadRomance wrote: »
    she's not! Olivia did a DNA test. Claire seemed upset to so I don't think she was out to get anything from Irene
    Ah thanks!! I knew it :p
    Forum Member
    its actually really sad. Irene was heartbroken
    Theo Rose wrote: »
    Ah thanks!! I knew it :p
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it's not Roo who dies. Hopefully she and Alf will get the chance to do some prosper acting.
    Forum Member
    I was actually thinking maybe it is Roo and it will be a massive shock death? Maybe that's why Duncan returns?
    JamieHT wrote: »
    I hope it's not Roo who dies. Hopefully she and Alf will get the chance to do some prosper acting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was actually thinking maybe it is Roo and it will be a massive shock death? Maybe that's why Duncan returns?
    Oh no. You could be right. I hope not, but that would make sense.
    Forum Member
    Surely they would bring Martha back as well for her mother's funeral, and Morag would definitely be there but there has been no confirmation of either returning.
    Oh no. You could be right. I hope not, but that would make sense.
  • ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely they would bring Martha back as well for her mother's funeral, and Morag would definitely be there but there has been no confirmation of either returning.
    haven't they only just announced the casting of Duncan? They film months and months in advance so we won't see him till towards the end of the year. So it probably isnt roo dying that brings him back.
    Forum Member
    That's Roo ok then!
    I have a feeling Kat uncovering the killer could be similar to Summerhayes discovering Lucy's killer on eastenders. The spoilers say Kat discovers who the killer is and goes to meet them at the pier. Very similar to Eastenders. It doesn't say the killer will be revealed or arrested.
    Forum Member
    Just saw the explosion episode. It happened at the very end - tomorrow is going to be a massive episode with the deaths and killer reveal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's what I can find on Twitter:
    Oscar and Hannah are dead. Maddy's lost her arm, Ricky's lost her uterus and Irene is missing.

Oh and Josh is the killer.
    Forum Member
    They were literally the three best episodes I have seen on any soap in a long time. Wow!!!! I always say Home and Away is the best for disasters and it didn't disappoint.
    I was literally on the edge of my seat for the entire three episodes - Irene?! Totally didn't see that coming. Who kidnapped her?!!! And poor Maddy! I think I need counselling myself after seeing it!
    Forum Member
    I think this could be the best disaster H&A has ever done in terms of aftermath and consequences.
    We have had two deaths. It's now two weeks later and the story is still massive, whereas normally in the Bay it's done and dusted after two episodes (remember the so called Great Storm in 2011?!) We have Maddie's ongoing story (which made The Sun and The Mirror today but for a different reason!) and I read today that Roo starts taking pills to help her cope with the guilt (she was the organiser of the fundraiser) and it leads to a destructive path for her.

I have also been thinking about the so called Summer Bay Massacre that producers were forced to deny earlier this year but I think it's true if you take into account the amount of people who will leave over this - two deaths, I take it Andy will go to prison and it will also lead to Maddie's departure. I am speculating here but could Roo's story lead to Duncan's return?
    It's been fantastic to watch and the strongest the show has been in a while
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this could be the best disaster H&A has ever done in terms of aftermath and consequences.
    We have had two deaths. It's now two weeks later and the story is still massive, whereas normally in the Bay it's done and dusted after two episodes (remember the so called Great Storm in 2011?!) We have Maddie's ongoing story (which made The Sun and The Mirror today but for a different reason!) and I read today that Roo starts taking pills to help her cope with the guilt (she was the organiser of the fundraiser) and it leads to a destructive path for her.

I have also been thinking about the so called Summer Bay Massacre that producers were forced to deny earlier this year but I think it's true if you take into account the amount of people who will leave over this - two deaths, I take it Andy will go to prison and it will also lead to Maddie's departure. I am speculating here but could Roo's story lead to Duncan's return?
    It's been fantastic to watch and the strongest the show has been in a while

Great to hear. Anyone know when(ish) it'll all happen over here?
    Forum Member
    Great to hear. Anyone know when(ish) it'll all happen over here?

Should be mid June I reckon
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I looking forward to seeing this