Does Lynx body spray bring out the beast in people?

2»

Comments

• PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is not a single Lynx fragrance, design of the can, name of fragrance or anything about it I like. Each fragrance has a distinctive smell that says look at me I'm another Lynx branding exercise.

I used to work with someone who wore Lynx and he smelt awful.

I must admit that if Lynx Africa were made by a proper company, was slightly less....ummm....powerful, and an actual anti-perspirant, I might quite like it.

I realise this makes me an uncouth animal.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when lynx first came on the market. the smell lasted longer, in fact it lasted most of the day.
    now it is a lot weaker... i used to like AFRICA, , even now if you can still get it . it is weak and not the same.. some i now buy OLE SPICE.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when lynx first came on the market. the smell lasted longer, in fact it lasted most of the day.
    now it is a lot weaker... i used to like AFRICA, , even now if you can still get it . it is weak and not the same.. some i now buy OLE SPICE.

Trust me, everyone else can smell it. Your nose adapts. If you can smell your deodorant/aftershave more than 10 minutes after you put it on, you stink to high heaven to everyone else.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    Trust me, everyone else can smell it. You nose adapts. If you can smell your deodorant/aftershave more than 10 minutes after you put it on, you stink to high heaven to everyone else.

good point made.. Still not buying anymore lynx after all the years i have ignored it..:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good point made.. Still not buying anymore lynx after all the years i have ignored it..:D

If you're over 16, you're out the demographic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welsh-lad wrote: »
    Gym class??! P.E lesson perhaps. Though I suppose they do have lynx in the USA too.

We call it gym where I am in Scotland too!

I actually like Lynx, it reminds me of being a teenager. :o I also like really grannyish perfumes too.