Options

Kav - I know he's not in the same league as Steven ....

2»

Comments

• Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Hear hear! None the wiser with the Stephen bloke

Be thankful and never ever question his being again - for your own safety and sanity ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rachael7 wrote: »
    [/B]

Oh that's unfair! You know damn well that people are going to click the link, even though they really really don't want to!
    I am flouncing off in a huff now >:(

I swore I would never click a link ever again since I got tricked in to viewing naked photo's of STFU Carole and Lauren Harries.

I didn't learn :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tourm wrote: »
    Oh that Steven couldn't stand him. I love Kav compared to him, not really he is a non entity. I'm old enough to remember him on the music scene but I don't!

To be fair - I wasn't trying to compare Kav to Steven - the latter makes Kim Jong Wotsisface look loveable :o:o:o

Just not really seen anyone going mad for the chipmunk ..... but glad to discover some find him okay. It saves us raking down the back of the sofa's again ....... :D
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be thankful and never ever question his being again - for your own safety and sanity ;-)

I did pick up on that much! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    I did pick up on that much! :o

Don't let curiosity ever get the better of you anne ........
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a nasty drunk and dull whilst sober
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I swore I would never click a link ever again since I got tricked in to viewing naked photo's of STFU Carole and Lauren Harries.

I didn't learn :cry:

Oh Lordy, that's awful, you poor thing.

That has strengthened my resolve to never ever click a link ever again. I will wear mittens from now on, might make typing a tad tricky but rather that than click and see unimaginable horrors like wot you saw :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Lordy, that's awful, you poor thing.

That has strengthened my resolve to never ever click a link ever again. I will wear mittens from now on, might make typing a tad tricky but rather that than click and see unimaginable horrors like wot you saw :o

I don't trust the mittens. When I almost got lured in to viewing Lauren Harries music video I had no choice but to chop my hands right off. It did the trick.
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't trust the mittens. When I almost got lured in to viewing Lauren Harries music video I had no choice but to chop my hands right off. It did the trick.

Just done it, keyboards a bit of a mess, what with the bloody stumps n all but i'm not taking any chances. Thanks for the tip Danger, i might send it off to Viz magazine, i'll share any spoils with you of course. :)
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Kav's new single is much better than i expected though....
  • Options
    Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like Kavana! i think hes been seen as quieter than the other hms, i hope he gets his own task soon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    Kav's new single is much better than i expected though....

No chance >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just done it, keyboards a bit of a mess, what with the bloody stumps n all but i'm not taking any chances. Thanks for the tip Danger, i might send it off to Viz magazine, i'll share any spoils with you of course. :)

I'm sending mine to Chat magazine

You have done the right thing :)