Options

Who else is gutted India got murdered

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
Forum Member
Anyone else gutted India got murdered, she is gorgeous :( will be missed from the program :(

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Not me! I hated her ever since she started, her yellow gappy teeth and inability to act mainly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible terrible actress, goodbye and good riddance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, she was a bit rubbish tbh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    custard wrote: »
    Anyone else gutted India got murdered, she is gorgeous :( will be missed from the program :(

I was disappointed to see her killed, agree that she was gorgeous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her!. But am hoping her sister Texas will get some good screentime now. As I have said in a previous thread her sister reminds me of Warrens ex Louise! . :D
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    To be honest, I loathed her up until very recently. She just seemed like a spoiled girl, and she was never the world's greatest actress. But lately she's been used better, made to be the 'sensible one' to Tex, and the build up to the murder was the best thing she's ever done. It was really touching. But I won't really miss her much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    would have liked more bikini shots before she died LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I never really took to India. Although she was quite good in the run-up to her death.
    I much prefer Texas :)
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I quite liked India to be honest. The actress was definately improving towards the end.
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really care for India. But it's sad when any innocent character is murdered. makes you think. That could be someone you know one day, or yourself.
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The actress was never bad, the writing was She was made to shit in a car for gods sake! I'll miss her a lot :(
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not that bothered, not a great actress and i much prefer Texas aswell.

Was she the actress that won the competition to be in Hollyoaks?
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I don't really care for India. But it's sad when any innocent character is murdered. makes you think. That could be someone you know one day, or yourself.

that's what is so unnerving about it.

:(
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    I find it odd that C4 chose to air the storyline, given what happened in Bristol.
  • Options
    DARCYFDARCYF Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    I find it odd that C4 chose to air the storyline, given what happened in Bristol.

Especially the bit where its just been shown where the killer is portrayed strangling Nancy until it is revealed he is imagining strangling Nancy in woods. Think they could have at least cut that bit out and showed you Jack's son coming across Nancy and the murderer
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    DARCYF wrote: »
    Especially the bit where its just been shown where the killer is portrayed strangling Nancy until it is revealed he is imagining strangling Nancy in woods. Think they could have at least cut that bit out and showed you Jack's son coming across Nancy and the murderer

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly.

Agree it's bad timing but i guess it will make people more aware of the risks/situation