100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• starsailorstarsailor Posts: 11,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This could be more likely as Tim is in more British films isn't he.

Star Trek/Mission Impossible etc... He's very Hollywood now..
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking have you turned it off and on again

Do you mean the rom-com I.T. man? Because he's Irish - then again, I don't know if Popbitch would bother to make a distinction? :p
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking have you turned it off and on again

No, it's Tim. He skateboards and is a ginge.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Moggio wrote: »
    No, it's Tim. He skateboards and is a ginge.

:D love it, so matter of fact.

As turn it off and on is Irish and not really ginger I was :confused: by that as a guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    starsailor wrote: »
    Star Trek/Mission Impossible etc... He's very Hollywood now..

Ah but it said Hollywood comedy and whilst those do have the funny quips, they're more action.

IT man is Irish but i've met several people who think that Dublin is in the UK, which as an Irish person myself makes me cringe intensely! So PB probably wouldn't know any better!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

From September 18, 2013

This married A+ list actor who is only A+ because of his franchise was approached by a 10 or 11 year old boy who wanted to ask a question about the actor's franchise role. The actor looked at the parent of the kid and said, "You should tell your son to not bother people." and walked away. The actor had been standing on a street corner, waiting to cross at the light. Not on the phone and not with anyone.

Blond James Bond
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did a bit of digging ('cos apparently I have nothing better to do on a Friday night) and it's Tim. According to his Twitter, he's just wrapped filming on the Southbank. And if you go to the Long Live SB Facebook page, there's a post about him autographing something to save the skatepark there.

Edit: Erk at the above BI. Lord Asriel never did seem happy doing the franchise thing, did he?
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

Blind Items Revealed

From September 18, 2013

This married A+ list actor who is only A+ because of his franchise was approached by a 10 or 11 year old boy who wanted to ask a question about the actor's franchise role. The actor looked at the parent of the kid and said, "You should tell your son to not bother people." and walked away. The actor had been standing on a street corner, waiting to cross at the light. Not on the phone and not with anyone.

Blond James Bond

Jeez - He is such an arse!
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Sorry but who is the Irish IT man?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    Jeez - He is such an arse!

Yeah, but while you're taking The Ent Lawyer's blind items as being 100% serious/truthful you should note he has a disclaimer on his page that allows him to make things up as he pleases.

It's not as if stars are gonna waste their time tackling him on it are they?
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »

Looks like I was wrong anyway, but google "have you tried turning it off and on again"
    Forum Member

Blind Items Revealed

From September 18, 2013

Blond James Bond

Oh dear...when I read things like this, I always hope its because they've had a bad day or something...you'd hate to have met your idol or the actors from a franchise you love and they be so hard on you..
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Yeah, but while you're taking The Ent Lawyer's blind items as being 100% serious/truthful you should note he has a disclaimer on his page that allows him to make things up as he pleases.

It's not as if stars are gonna waste their time tackling him on it are they?

Okay - He might be such an arse! I've heard before though, that he is a bit self-important.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is blonde james bond the one who did a comic relief with donna noble a few years back?
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is blonde james bond the one who did a comic relief with donna noble a few years back?
    His surname could be a first name and he's starred in three Bond movies so far.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was in the Olympics.
    Forum Member

I was going to name some other films but they were huge flops. So for once the CDAN rating might be correct.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes that is him
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »

He is in Moone Boy on Sky One Monday evenings. He is lovely:)
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »

And not ginger, So doesn't fit this blind haha. Always comes across as nice so am glad it is not him.

Ps i know you did not say it was him, Just making a point :D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »

Isn't he just, Dawn is a lucky lady. I refuse to believe he is anything but as lovely and genuine as he always appears.

There was a lovely kindness blind item about him a few months ago which involved ordering extra catering stuff on set because he'd found a homeless charity to donate the uneaten food too.
    Forum Member

Old Hollywood Blind Items

#1: This A list actress at the time was everywhere and did everything. She was also extremely jealous. When she thought that this A+ list movie actor, who is still considered A+ today was stealing her girlfriend, she tried to kill the actor. Despite making lots of movies together they never made another one after that and the girlfriend of the actress later became the wife of the actor.

#2: This actress was probably B list back in the day but she married into an A++ list Hollywood family. Traces of that A list family are everywhere still today throughout Beverly Hills and portions of their lives are tour stops for the buses. Anyway, the actress caught her husband cheating on her for the millionth time and already had a life threatening STD she caught from him. They got into a fight and he poisoned her. He paid off the police and walked away with nothing but his infected peen and a new girlfriend a few days later.
    Forum Member

Old Hollywood Blind Items

#1: This A list actress at the time was everywhere and did everything. She was also extremely jealous. When she thought that this A+ list movie actor, who is still considered A+ today was stealing her girlfriend, she tried to kill the actor. Despite making lots of movies together they never made another one after that and the girlfriend of the actress later became the wife of the actor.

#2: This actress was probably B list back in the day but she married into an A++ list Hollywood family. Traces of that A list family are everywhere still today throughout Beverly Hills and portions of their lives are tour stops for the buses. Anyway, the actress caught her husband cheating on her for the millionth time and already had a life threatening STD she caught from him. They got into a fight and he poisoned her. He paid off the police and walked away with nothing but his infected peen and a new girlfriend a few days later.

Wooooooah psycho!
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=60628#more-60628
    There have been lots of stories in the past about this superstar actor’s chronic misbehavior with massage therapists and the legal cases that have been quietly settled following those encounters.
    Well, we have another one for you… and this one is the most shocking yet!
    This case has not yet been resolved, but there are a few interesting (and quite gross) details about it that make it different from the other cases we have heard about.
    This massage therapist was called to hotel room to give a massage to an unidentified guest. When he arrived, he was surprised to discover that the guest was a world-famous actor. The massage therapist set up a table and the actor got on the table and lay on his stomach. Then it got… weird.

The story continues at the link and is quite graphic.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Dove wrote: »
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=60628#more-60628

The story continues at the link and is quite graphic.
    Danny Zuko is the name going around.
This discussion has been closed.