Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    dont like the way he constantly has his kids on the show,we all know he loves them but he should be concerned,the world and his dog know what they look like,anything could happen to them.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Your points might be relevant regarding my post had I had any such digs or pops at "supporters". I didn't however, I just posted my personal opinion. Not sure why you're inferring I did when it is infact what you yourself have just done. Pot meet Kettle.

Where did I say YOU personally??? :confused:

There are constant digs about his fans on a daily basis on these threads, as you well know! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitten wrote: »
    I saw through Peter Andre during an early episode of his solo series following his break up. He was saying goodbye to his children and putting them into a car for a minder to take to their mother. He kept saying things like "Don't be sad kids, don't get upset, I'll see you again soon," and making a big drama out of it. The funny thing was the children were absolutely fine and probably a bit bemused as to why he was making such a fuss. He then said something along the lines of "You're going to see Mummy now, that's if she isn't working."

He seems to make a lot of passive aggressive digs about his children's mother whilst trying to maintain the image of a saint.

For me the worst thing was seeing him on the front cover of OK magazine posing with his children, with a quote from him slagging Katie Price off as the main headline. If he wants to criticise her then fair enough, but to put his children in the position of being unwitting participants in this, where in years to come they will see their smilling faces next to disrespectful words about their Mum, made me feel ill. The man is a disgrace.[/QUOTE

I saw that too :mad: he actually tried to make his own kids cry for him for the cameras , to make himself look like the more loved parent, but they wouldnt
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Where did I say YOU personally??? :confused:

There are constant digs about his fans on a daily basis on these threads, as you well know! :)

Where?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont like the way he constantly has his kids on the show,we all know he loves them but he should be concerned,the world and his dog know what they look like,anything could happen to them.
    Andre should be called the Pimp Daddy because that's what he does to those poor kids. Let him do a series without exploiting his children and see how he does.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Where?

You need to read through the thread and the comments on 'blinkers' and the ' barmy army'. Not really subtle digs and not really constructive to a debate :)
    Forum Member
    Amber43 wrote: »
    You need to read through the thread and the comments on 'blinkers' and the ' barmy army'. Not really subtle digs and not really constructive to a debate :)

I was ignoring this poster Amber, he constantly baits me.:rolleyes:

I refuse to bite now, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    He seems like a really nice guy but when he talks about his music I wish he'd accept he's never going to have a big music career. Or maybe he has, however it would seem the public's perception of him is TV related nowadays.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For thread balance:p - He has some really good reviews about his tour. And someone tweeted him that they cried he was so good.:cry:

REVIEW: (Surprisingly his latest album, 'Angels and Demons' is very good; some of the tracks would sit comfortably alongside the tracks of the latest albums from Ne-Yo, Usher, Chris Brown and even Calvin Harris on the more dance- influenced numbers.
    His current UK tour is entitled 'Up Close and Personal', which allows him to interact with his largely female audience (which at tonight's venue ranged from 10 to 70, such is his appeal). He walks through his audience to their delight, shaking hands and exchanging smiles as he sings John Lennon's 'Imagine'.
    It gets even closer when he invites a competition winner up on stage with him as he sings to her the Bee Gee's classic and Take That cover - 'How Deep Is Your Love'. It's an old trick that Enrique Iglesias and even Bryan Adams have used in the past on their last tours but it still works.
    His rapport with the audience was infectious and his warm dialogue in-between the songs appeared genuine. His dance routines with his 4 dancers were well rehearsed and spot on. Visually it was a spectacular show with fireworks, a bit of magic mixed with illusions and many costume changes.
    Musically the cover versions were worked in amongst his own tracks - a reggae section worked the Bob Marley classic 'One Love' into Andre's own classic - 'Mysterious Girl'.
    It was the tracks from his new album that showed how he has progressed musically - 'Ignition', 'Fly Away', 'Don't Give Up' and the closing number the Michael Jackson-inspired 'What A Girl'. These songs really do need to be heard beyond his fans.
    For a 2-hour show that was entertaining, fast-paced and interactive it ticked all the boxes - even the male members of the audience who had come along with their partners had a smile on their faces. An unexpected surprise.
    http://www.yorkshiretimes.co.uk/article/Peter-Andre--An-Unexpected-Surprise)

Did someone on here just say KP is a good mother? Did they miss VodkaGate? And StraponGate? Which leads me to the other defence - 'At least she doesn't pretend to be anything else'. Didn't she pretend the whole 'I came really quick when I hammered my ex with a strapon' was a joke? Did she forget about her comments re the bottle? Was that also a joke?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I was ignoring this poster Amber, he constantly baits me.:rolleyes:

I refuse to bite now, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.;)

Oh you bait people here and attack many posters even they were honest, and you not PA's fan as you tell us before.

You are the WUM poster here,

won't post any more on Digital Spy Forum cos of that, you all take cares, and love to Miss Doll. x
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh you bait people here and attack many posters even they were honest, and you not PA's fan as you tell us before.

won't post any more on Digital Spy Forum cos of that, you all take cares, and love to Miss Doll. x

Goaty, no need to stop posting, its a forum and everyone is entitled to an opinion...hope you continue to give yours.:)
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    Goaty, no need to stop posting, its a forum and everyone is entitled to an opinion...hope you continue to give yours.:)

I agree.:) and everyone is entitled to give an opinion without being accused of being a "WUM"! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Goaty, don't rise to it, please. It's the usual tactics to get any thread critical of TATI Andre locked or deleted.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does he still love his kids?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Does he still love his kids?
    He has kids?:eek: Wow, he kept that quiet!
  • Mrs Cooper_Mrs Cooper_ Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Excellent post. You are spot on.

What makes me uncomfortable about the kids being used in his shows is why would grown adults tune in JUST to watch them. You have to wonder, and PA should too but is obviously too terminally clueless to consider the negative side to having his children in the limelight. All he'll think about is how he can continue using them to prop up his own fame. Pathetic man.

Are you insinuating that grown adults should not be watching programmes that have children in them?
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without his children and visits to theme parks, play days etc featuring his children in his shows to pad them out - there wouldn't be a great deal left to show. That is why, IMO, the Pricey wanted the kids to stop featuring, as she knew his series would bomb as it would have no content. Note that Peter has completely ignored this request. I have no particular liking for Katie Price, and have my suspicions re her motives for not wanting the kids in the limelight anymore, however Pete's insistence on using them continually is grating and looks forced, especially when they appear to be saying obviously scripted lines.
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Goaty, don't rise to it, please. It's the usual tactics to get any thread critical of TATI Andre locked or deleted.

And you know that how??:confused:

One thing i've noticed about the "I hate Peter Andre gang" is you certainly do have vivid imaginations.:D

Get a grip fgs I have no intention of trying to get threads locked or deleted :rolleyes:...Strangely enough I do have other priorities!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait until Jade Goodys kids step back into the limelight, wont be long.

None of these kids should be on tv. They should only be photographed when out at an event, it will destroy them. What's Junior thinking? To replace his dad when he finally hangs up the fake tan?
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'There are two massive,massive hits'....he says that about every new song he puts out.

If that girl playing the role of the girlfriend is a medical student why does she never seem to be where other medical students are...university, hospital wards....

He also claims every album will be the one that finally shows him as a credible artist.:rolleyes:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oi Goaty!
    Don't stop posting.
    The campaign against the orange Abomination (TM Diamond Doll) needs you.;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oi Goaty!
    Don't stop posting.
    The campaign against the orange Abomination (TM Diamond Doll) needs you.;)

Ditto! Don't go anywhere, Goaty. :cool:

I've seen the trailer for the 'new' show believing it would be impossible for it to be more cringe-makingly obnoxious than the last effort, but on the strength of the trailer, I underestimated him (but not in the way he'd like.) I do wonder about St Emily... what is it she sees in this delusional pumped up fakebaked peacock?

Someone else will have to take the bullet this time. I've done my Petey penance. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves to Lexi*:)

Too bad that you wont do the reviewage, looks like its going to be a smaller, less detailed reviewage by Ian Hyland for us.:(

I have finally seen the advert...again conversations on the phone just as the camera is there (preplanned?? of course they are:rolleyes: ). The kids again will pad out his show:yawn: and a few "world exclusive" mag deals lined up for Christmas...nothing new at all. ITV could just repeat last years show and save some money for something else.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This kind of annoys me. The constant references to Katie Prices behaviour. Yes she is everything you have said and more. Yes most people felt incredibly sorry for him in their lasts series as another poster points out. If he had maintained that early dignity and gone off to lead his life quietly and raise his children the same way he would probably have retained that sympathy.

He didn't though he turned up everywhere including at the opening of an envelope giving us big bambi eyes and constantly referring to how he couldn't refer to the reason behind his break up:confused:

He still acts as the victim and that is galling when he is every bit as manipulative and crass as she is. His every utterance is about something to do with selling himself, his perfume his records his concert tickets his clothing and his music Oh and last but not least his love for his children.

He is in my opinion a terrible father, utterly insular and a master manipulator of the few fans he has left. None of which has anything to do with Katie Price.

Absolutely Michelle. The constant 'he said, she said' and he/she is worserer than the other is what ruins this forum.
    If the only way people can defend either of these two talentless fame **** is by saying that the other is worse, then that speaks volumes really.

I've never liked her. I've always thought she was a vile, cheap and nasty piece of work and nothing I've seen over the years has hanged my opinion that she's a dead eyed skank. I never understood the sudden love people had for her after the jungle. All of the 'she's changed' and the housewife and mother persona passed me by. I just saw the same desperate, attention seeking cold hearted cow I'd always seen.

After the break up, I was 100% Team Pete. I thought he was a decent bloke, nice but dim and that leaving her was the best thing he ever did. However, over the years since, I started to realise he was as nasty a piece of work as she is, he was just more sly about it. He has never missed an opportunity to big himself up by putting her down. In some ways, she's more honest because she's more blatantly vile whereas he's more manipulative.

But neither of their actions have anything to do with each other now. They're grown adults who have been divorced for a long time. They've both made their choices in life and have to live with the consequences of their own actions.

This forum has been so much better over the last few months because all of the baiting, bitching and personal attacks calmed right down. However, the last few weeks, the he/she is worserer crap appears to have reappeared and the inevitable alert pressing and padlocking will surely follow.

I really don't get what grown adults get out of defending these morons to a point that they'd rather see someone else with an opposing opinion shut down rather than admit their idol may have faults that can't be blamed on an ex partner. Truly baffling :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely Michelle. The constant 'he said, she said' and he/she is worserer than the other is what ruins this forum.
    If the only way people can defend either of these two talentless fame **** is by saying that the other is worse, then that speaks volumes really.

I've never liked her. I've always thought she was a vile, cheap and nasty piece of work and nothing I've seen over the years has hanged my opinion that she's a dead eyed skank. I never understood the sudden love people had for her after the jungle. All of the 'she's changed' and the housewife and mother persona passed me by. I just saw the same desperate, attention seeking cold hearted cow I'd always seen.

After the break up, I was 100% Team Pete. I thought he was a decent bloke, nice but dim and that leaving her was the best thing he ever did. However, over the years since, I started to realise he was as nasty a piece of work as she is, he was just more sly about it. He has never missed an opportunity to big himself up by putting her down. In some ways, she's more honest because she's more blatantly vile whereas he's more manipulative.

But neither of their actions have anything to do with each other now. They're grown adults who have been divorced for a long time. They've both made their choices in life and have to live with the consequences of their own actions.

This forum has been so much better over the last few months because all of the baiting, bitching and personal attacks calmed right down. However, the last few weeks, the he/she is worserer crap appears to have reappeared and the inevitable alert pressing and padlocking will surely follow.

I really don't get what grown adults get out of defending these morons to a point that they'd rather see someone else with an opposing opinion shut down rather than adults their idol may have faults that can't be blamed on an ex partner. Truly baffling :confused:

Blondie, that is a great post, if or when the mods padlock another PA/KP thread it should be put by the mods as the last post as a reminder.