The Wright Stuff Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• GrahameSteeleGrahameSteele Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i forgot the arm folding and everything is the fault of the tories and cameron, labour are little fluffy kittens. Sometimes i think that Wrighty and herself should cohabit they'd get on like a house on fire. Some power couple or just a nightmare.:o:o:o

But show her a copy of heat magazine's torso of the week and shes all over it like a wet rash and feminism goes out the window. Maybe Desmond will bring in a copy of playgirl for her, that will keep her quiet.:D:D:D

Must stock up on the valium to get through 5 shows of this lot next week. We deserve a reward for this torture.:):):)

Try watching the show, Wright hates Labour and slags them off all the time.
  • suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 15,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_Bonobo wrote: »
    Seconds after I turned the TV on MW said to a caller that he doesn't particularly mind if
    people disagree with him. :confused::o:D You could not make it up.

If he had any less self-awareness he would be confused by mirrors. ;-)

Also funny how he was somewhat admitting that he does mind it a bit. Even though without
    differing opinions the show is pointless surely.

I didn't hear what the caller was saying although from the last bit and the overall reaction I presume
    it was offensive but that is not what I am talking about here.

It does highlight though that he can't handle serious topics because he seems to get too
    angry and dogmatic.
    Oh mate, just got in from work and started watching. Heard the "doesn't mind if people disagree" schtick and glanced at iPad - thought it might have exploded!!! Immediately thought of the disbelief of this thread! The guy genuinely isn't taking the piss out of us regulars
  • PattiPatti Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the five website for next week:

Anne Diamond is hosting Thurs & Fri (something to do with Matthew's birthday perhaps?)

Panelists
    Yasmin Alibhai-Brown
    Christopher Biggins (Mon - Wed)
    Scott Robinson (Thurs & Fri)

Daily Guest
    Monday 6th - Tina Barrett - (S Club 7)
    Tuesday 7th - Richard Desmond (The Real Deal (book))
    Wednesday 8th - Sanjeev Bhaskar (General chat)
    Thursday 9th - Dallas Campbell (Britain Beneath Your Feet (BBC1))
    Friday 10th - Laurence Rickard (Yonderland (Sky1)) & TV Review: Kevin O'Sullivan
  • man in the parkman in the park Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do watch the show and and its pretty obvious he doesn't hate labour. He may criticise them but does not hate them. The hate is kept for the tories and especially David Cameron as its nearly a daily personal vendatta where he has something negative to say about him.

He will be like a pig in muck next week with Yasmin on.
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have You actually watched the show :confused: he is so obviously biased to the left >:(
  • GrahameSteeleGrahameSteele Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wright pretends to be a leftist but in fact DEFENDS Cameron when he can. Maybe your right-wing views are affecting your judgement...
  • China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm strangely looking forward to next week's shows. It's quite entertaining waiting to hear what riles Yasmin each day.
    I can't think who Scott Robinson is.
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    China Girl wrote: »
    I'm strangely looking forward to next week's shows. It's quite entertaining waiting to hear what riles Yasmin each day.

White men mostly. That and living in this country.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »
    Have You actually watched the show :confused: he is so obviously biased to the left >:(

I think Matthew is still a leftie at heart but, like a lot of people in middle age, finds himself agreeing with a few more right wing policies. Of course, Blair didn't help and a lot of lefties, myself included, couldn't stand him. Personally, as I get older, I get more angry and find it easier and easier to reject this despicable govt. and their hateful policies. Having said that it would be silly to claim 100% support for everything one party says and 0% for the other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S-Club 7 has-been is particularly dense even by the low standards of TWS. Is it really that hard to scare up an articulate, half-way intelligent daily guest five times a week?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ranting has started....more valium needed:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina Barrett is a terrible person. She sits there with a blank expression on her face
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biggins is a marked man now, enemy number 1. Yes Yasmin we know you did not vote tory and another thing luv food banks started under labour around 12 or 13 years ago.:confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina, lovely to look at but dense.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus F*****g wept. How thick is Tina from S Club 7!!!!!
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina Barrett is a terrible person. She sits there with a blank expression on her face

Struggled reading that snippet out of the paper too.
    That was painful. Felt for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even after being told how to pronounce Tessa Jowell the cretin STILL says "Joe-El" like she's a relative of Superman!

Then goes onto conflate squalid and squandered to create "Squalered" all while reading from the bloody page!

Giving Cocozza a run for his money as thickest guest ever.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    Even after being told how to pronounce Tessa Jowell the cretin STILL says "Joe-El" like she's a relative of Superman!

Then goes onto conflate squalid and squandered to create "Squalered" all while reading from the bloody page!

Giving Cocozza a run for his money as thickest guest ever.

I'm pretty sure she couldn't even pronounce Tessa correctly.
    "But, like, yeah, y'know, like... yeah".
  • Rachel2006Rachel2006 Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I admit she is not a good guest panelist. Dull as dishwater! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S-Club 7 seems to be a breeding ground for idiots - Let's not forget Jo O'Meara's disgusting behaviour in the BB house as one of Jade Goody's gang along with the repellant Danielle Lloyd.
  • thomscnthomscn Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Jesus F*****g wept. How thick is Tina from S Club 7!!!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth Creamtea....... she makes idiots look and sound clever. The Tessa Jo-el sketch? was comedy gold
  • thomscnthomscn Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That could be the botox working, then again, she could be as thick as s**t.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina's 38 apparently. Handy for her that her IQ is the same as her age.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had to turn over as soon as that horrible Yasmin woman appeared >:(
  • bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Biggins is a marked man now, enemy number 1. Yes Yasmin we know you did not vote tory and another thing luv food banks started under labour around 12 or 13 years ago.:confused::confused:

Why the baffled smilies? New Labour was a right wing party and under right wing parties food banks are more likely.

Their use will increase under an even more right wing party, quite simple really and no reason for you to be confused.
This discussion has been closed.