DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in. :D
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JIM TO WIN....because I've never enjoyed a CBB as much thanks to him....his past is the past give the guy a break
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Reporting for duty! I love his dry sense of humour. I love the fact that he never lets anyone get him down. I love when he shows his caring side. I love how he has managed to stay calm in spite of how he has been treated by some. I love the way he has never moaned about being nominated (he now holds the record for the most noms), I love how he has changed his behaviour following therapy and I love how he has done none of the things in the house that many are accusing him of - they must be well sick :D

What jeanoj said. :)

TEAM JIM & PROUD! :D
  • Options
    violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its very heart warming to read the nice replies and the sense of british justice everyone deserves a second chance if they sorry for pass mistakes.

Who thinks FOR SURE Jim will break down and cry if he wins.
  • Options
    Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whitiamin wrote: »
    walks into thread and happily shouts MEI am enjoying his humor, his quirkiness his put downs, I also likes that he tries to comfort others. I am not enjoying the cr'p he is having to put up with from those two vindictive harridans.

^^^^ What they said :D
  • Options
    777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me! Have always liked him, even through his tumultuous periods. I don't need Linda or anyone else to abuse him to make me want to vote for him
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    JIM TO WIN....because I've never enjoyed a CBB as much thanks to him....his past is the past give the guy a break

Well said :)
  • Options
    violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any more team Jim ?