Castle Season 7 (UK Pace)

Comments

• leeowls87leeowls87 Posts: 1,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    telecat wrote: »
    Wedding is sooner than you think and it's a good episode. Three Threads get wrapped up this season As well as the "Missing" Castle.

WOAHHH slow down

Thats a bit spoilerific isn't it?
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Silly episode last night, but still fun....with the invisible/birthday suit.

Beckett smokin hot, with the coat and buttons.;-)
    And more Tory....:cool:
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »

Last night felt more like a normal Castle episode, especially with the wild theories which where kind of true for once
  • Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BTW it is impossible for Beckett NOT to look smokin hot.
  • InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night felt more like a normal Castle episode, especially with the wild theories which where kind of true for once

Yes, it was preposterous but in a good way, which is how a Castle episode should be.

I do miss the storylines that referred to, or involved, Castle as a writer, the cameos from fellow crime-writers etc. That what was drew me into the series in the first place.
    Forum Member
    This season, is going down hill rapidly.

From Castle, 'undercover' at the school, dream adventure last week and then 'undercover' again this week - scrapping the bottom of the barrel...big time.

Saving grace/kate this week - Beckett
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having watched Season 7 as well, I also couldn't possibly say :)

Although for, let's say, "fashion conscious" fans of Stana Katic .. *cough* .. there's an outfit she wears in one episode .. *drool* ;)

BiB I think that must have been this weeks. The black cow girl outfit followed by the white outfit at the end :D
  • WoodbineWoodbine Posts: 14,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't like the first couple of episodes (thought it was a bit rushed) but it's getting good again. Liked the undercover school episode and the Western episode, the change of scenery freshened things up a bit.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BiB I think that must have been this weeks. The black cow girl outfit followed by the white outfit at the end :D

That would be the one :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This season, is going down hill rapidly.

From Castle, 'undercover' at the school, dream adventure last week and then 'undercover' again this week - scrapping the bottom of the barrel...big time.

Saving grace/kate this week - Beckett

You are definitely not going to like where this series is going
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about recent plots. I hate dream-type stories. And cowboys???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    telecat wrote: »
    Wedding is sooner than you think and it's a good episode. Three Threads get wrapped up this season As well as the "Missing" Castle.

Yeah cos of course the answer to Rick's dissapearance leaves absolutely no questions unanswered, no siree can't pick huge holes in that idea, or maybe that is one of the huge number of reasons why the show runner went and a large number of writers have been brought in or back for season 8.
    Forum Member
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    You are definitely not going to like where this series is going
    But a good one this week - with the Train 'hijack'...but maybe just a blip.

I live in hope....Beckett still looks HOT!;-)
    Forum Member
    No more Castle PI - a Handbag this week....what next, a Cat.

:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No more Castle PI - a Handbag this week....what next, a Cat.

:(

I am afraid you are doing the Castle P.I. Episodes a disservice, at least these episodes has given an outlet for Nathan Fillions skill as a comedy actor, this seems to have deserted the writers for too long on the show and when they do resort to try to use this side of NFs skill it far too often manifests itself as Rick being an idiot.

OK it's cutting down on 'Caskett' at the precinct but isn't that getting a little stale? I'm not surprised there is to be 'a major shake up' for season 8, (writers quotes, not mine). And you want to talk about silly plots, look at some season 6 and many season 7 episodes talk about stretching the credibility.

I am still a huge fan, still the best thing on TV IMHO, but that is why I am being so critical at the moment. I can't say too much, cos I am A U.S. pace fan, but believe me when I say at one stage during season 7 I would not have been too upset with cancellation, as long as we got a happy ending. Looking at some of season 6 (too much wedding THAT DIDNT HAPPEN) and one heck of a lot of season 7 it made you far too nostalgic for the early seasons, even season 2 and that had Demming in it.
    Forum Member
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    I am afraid you are doing the Castle P.I. Episodes a disservice, at least these episodes has given an outlet for Nathan Fillions skill as a comedy actor, this seems to have deserted the writers for too long on the show and when they do resort to try to use this side of NFs skill it far too often manifests itself as Rick being an idiot.

OK it's cutting down on 'Caskett' at the precinct but isn't that getting a little stale? I'm not surprised there is to be 'a major shake up' for season 8, (writers quotes, not mine). And you want to talk about silly plots, look at some season 6 and many season 7 episodes talk about stretching the credibility.

I am still a huge fan, still the best thing on TV IMHO, but that is why I am being so critical at the moment. I can't say too much, cos I am A U.S. pace fan, but believe me when I say at one stage during season 7 I would not have been too upset with cancellation, as long as we got a happy ending. Looking at some of season 6 (too much wedding THAT DIDNT HAPPEN) and one heck of a lot of season 7 it made you far too nostalgic for the early seasons, even season 2 and that had Demming in it.
    I thought this season couldn't get as bad as season 6, which was awful...but it's equaling at the moment.

Beckett saves it for me.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I prefer episodes when Perlmutter is the coroner as he's one of the few characters in the show that doesn't worship at the altar of Richard Castle
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this season couldn't get as bad as season 6, which was awful...but it's equaling at the moment.

Beckett saves it for me.

Oh dear, you thought season 6 was bad, I know bits of it were poor, silly plots, time traveller, Da Vinci code, telekensis etc, and too much about something THAT DIDNT HAPPEN.

I can't say anything really, but just believe me season 6 isn't that bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought some of the PI stuff has been ok. A nice way to mix it up whilst still keeping them working on the same case and Ryan trying to behave like Castle with the wild theories.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really liked this two part episodes, all the twists and turns although a bit predictable at times I still found it enjoyable. Best episode so far this season.
  • charlie-chancharlie-chan Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    I have to agree.. it is like they have gone back to the original premise of the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree that 2 parter felt like a proper Castle episode.
    Forum Member
    I have to agree that 2 parter felt like a proper Castle episode.
    But it did get very silly at the end, with My Beckett trapped, with the crazy doc, operating on her.

This week - back to normal for this season - not the best, the worst case ever - with the Mars Murder.:(
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell, I remember the Mars Murder episode .. *groan*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was silly but a fun episode.