Options

Farrah has been through so much... said Jenna

Jane_Lee3Jane_Lee3 Posts: 1,164
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cry me a river.

So have many other people.

But they don't treat people like crap and act like a total b1tch.

Lame excuse.

Farrah is just vile.

Comments

• Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Well said.
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah, so much dick
  • Options
    kaylz23kaylz23 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Totally agree!! What a horrible, horrible girl >:(
  • Options
    azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just a dispicable young woman. Not many people have had a perfect life but for goodness sake she's not homeless, short of money, no medical issues ( maybe a bit nutty) but what is her problem?????
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boo f****n who *baby voice* aw Farrah has been through so much :( WOW who gives a sh*t , everyone has at one point in their life & they don't act like ****s
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, so much dick

Pmsl :D
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear and Farrah is supposed to be the one that is not nice.
  • Options
    Jane_Lee3Jane_Lee3 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    boo f****n who *baby voice* aw Farrah has been through so much :( WOW who gives a sh*t , everyone has at one point in their life & they don't act like ****s

Well said!!
    azureanne wrote: »
    She's just a dispicable young woman. Not many people have had a perfect life but for goodness sake she's not homeless, short of money, no medical issues ( maybe a bit nutty) but what is her problem?????

Well said again!
    kaylz23 wrote: »
    Totally agree!! What a horrible, horrible girl >:(

And well said again!
    yeah, so much dick

:o
  • Options
    LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she needs to grow up. Plenty of people have been through a lot of awful things and don't behave like her. In fact it often makes the people who have been through difficulties more compassionate. I think she actually enjoys being vile.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I am still wondering what it is exactly that she has gone through. She got pregnant young, lost the baby's father and has had to bring up a child alone when she is still young herself. That is a really tough thing to do and feel sad for her but its not so unusual. A story which can be claimed by thousands and thousands of women around the world and throughout time (including my own grandmother).

I hear that her parents may have abused her but there never seems to be any source or verification or description of the nature of that so maybe there is something ... I don't know. :confused:
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

Farah is the one under discussion though.
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane_Lee3 wrote: »
    Cry me a river.

Lame excuse.

Farrah is just vile.

Worse than vile I'd say, as vile is such a mild word to use for someone like Farrah. If she's had a bad past then she hasn't learned from it, and prefers to continue it.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am still wondering what it is exactly that she has gone through. She got pregnant young, lost the baby's father and has had to bring up a child alone when she is still young herself. That is a really tough thing to do and feel sad for her but its not so unusual. A story which can be claimed by thousands and thousands of women around the world and throughout time (including my own grandmother).

I hear that her parents may have abused her but there never seems to be any source or verification or description of the nature of that so maybe there is something ... I don't know. :confused:

As far as I remember the father of her baby died before the baby was born . If I remember rightly he and Farrah had split before he died
    Her fathetr spoiled her and her mothet was a bit batty . She slapped Farrah at one stage and Farrah called the police
    Farrah way back then , at 16 , was a self entitled brat . She was obnoxious then and as foul mouthed
    The only difference is she was a pretty young girl them before she destroyed her looks
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Given what we've seen of Farrah, do you seriously think people are going to post positive comments?
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah, so much dick

:D that's why she's so cocky because she's had so many , surprised she doesn't wear a human condom
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Sick of hearing it

We've all been through sh*t but it's never excuse to do bad.
  • Options
    tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane_Lee3 wrote: »
    Cry me a river.

Lame excuse.

Farrah is just vile.

AFAIK she grew up with nasty parents, got pregnant as a teen & her BF died. yeah that's tough but there are a lot of people who grow up with worse things happening to them and they don't end up like her.

I've known people with some truly harrowing childhoods who are saints compared to her.
  • Options
    youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Farrah has apparently been through a lot
    In her life by having her daughter aged 16
    And the fact her boyfriend died when she
    was 8 months pregnant... That was over 6
    years ago and she was not seeing the
    boyfriend as they had split up and did not
    See each other for a while before he died
    In a car crash...
    The way she acts is not because she had
    a child at 16 or the death of Derek...
    She is just extremely nasty and talks
    Verbal diarrhoea... Can't bare to listen to
    Her and Jenna...
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member

If thats the case why would she leave the child with them .
    She has had a lot of sympathy because the father of Sophia died before she gave birth to her .
    Thing is they had already broke up when this happened .
    Her parents babysat to let her study and work ,
    her mum was telling her off for wanting to go out partying at night , and she threatened to move out and cut thenm off from ever seeing the child .
  • Options
    DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't understand all this about Farrah having a bad past as the reason for her behaviour today.

On the first programme she was shown, I got the impression she came from quite a middle class family. It was a large home and her parents supported her with the pregnancy and birth of the baby. They may have tried to be a bit controlling (failing miserably) having a 16 year old daughter with baby going out dating while they babysat.

As for her losing the father of the baby, the only mention of him in the show, as far as I recall, was her getting annoyed in the early pregnancy when he tried to ring her and her blocking him saying she doesn't want anything to do with him. She was off dating others while pregnant.

I never got the impression of a girl who had a hard upbringing, I only saw what I would call a girl who wanted everything her way or no way. In fact I thought she was spoilt as her parents didn't seem able to control her even at that age. Only her opinion counts to her.
  • Options
    oncemoreoncemore Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's managed to spin a teen pregnancy and a fake sex tape into a paycheck and some implants. Doesn't seem to hard done by if you ask me. It's not like she's scraping by working for minimum wage with kids in tow.
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never liked the "x, y, z's been through so much so their behaviour is justified" nonsense. You can't use past bad experiences as a get out of jail free card every time you behave badly. Plus pretty much everyone's had tough times they've had to deal with - it's called life.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its nothing more than a free pass and an excuse to act as she sees fit. Well we're all responsible for our own behaviour its about time Farrah grew the f up really and starting taking responsibility for her own part in her past and where she is now.;-)

I had a best friend that obviously unplanned became pregnant at 15, she had no money, no partner, no family support but she hasn't developed any issues from this challenge in her life if anything it made her grow up and take some responsibly.

Farrah has for too long been excused by those around her for her appalling development due to her earlier life experiences and if anything its stunted her growth. Very much like bobby tonight someone needed to have pointed out the obvious to Farrah and given her a swift kick up the backside long before she became set in the ways that she has now. The girl needs a reality check. She carries herself like some victim and the worlds out to attack her, no she MAKES people react to her in a negative way she brings a very large percent of it upon herself, her issues are of her own making.

There are many others in the world worse of than Farrah and haven't developed into anything resembling this very unpleasant girl. We all have had our own demons and challenges but we face them head on and overcome these difficulties for our own happiness. Farrah has no self control or awareness, she sees no fault of her own and shell never grow whilst she's of this childish mind set. She'll develop into a very lonely older person if she doesn't change her ways, it may even impact on her own child and their relationship in the future. Yes this is a game and she's entertaining but in reality Farrah cannot continue down this path for her own sake, she's a venomous doom cloud.:D
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

There's no supposed to about it. She is not nice - I'm waiting for one of her fans to convince me otherwise.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise wrote: »
    I really don't understand all this about Farrah having a bad past as the reason for her behaviour today.

On the first programme she was shown, I got the impression she came from quite a middle class family. It was a large home and her parents supported her with the pregnancy and birth of the baby. They may have tried to be a bit controlling (failing miserably) having a 16 year old daughter with baby going out dating while they babysat.

As for her losing the father of the baby, the only mention of him in the show, as far as I recall, was her getting annoyed in the early pregnancy when he tried to ring her and her blocking him saying she doesn't want anything to do with him. She was off dating others while pregnant.

I never got the impression of a girl who had a hard upbringing, I only saw what I would call a girl who wanted everything her way or no way. In fact I thought she was spoilt as her parents didn't seem able to control her even at that age. Only her opinion counts to her.
    I watched the same thing and interpreted the same way as you did. She wasn't from a bad background, she had a stable family, quite an affluent house and cars etc what I do remember is her talking to and treating her mother like filth. Even back then I thought that this girl was a nasty brat. Unfortunately they've allowed her to carry on in the same manner, and catered to her demands with her playing on how hard done by she is. The girl is responsible for her own lifes course, but the show definitely highlighted the fact that shes just unpleasant and that her 'nice' family environment wasn't to blame for the development of this girl. From what we've seen she had quite a decent environment in which could've thrived in had she decided to go down a different path in life.