Options

Helen will probably be ejected and not evicted

bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't think she'll show any remorse and her behaviour will continue leading to her ejection in a few weeks. Very nasty woman,imagine her in fight night :o

Comments

• Options
    sillygirl123sillygirl123 Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    bb2011fan wrote: »
    I don't think she'll show any remorse and her behaviour will continue leading to her ejection in a few weeks. Very nasty woman,imagine her in fight night :o

Yarp, agreed.

Didn't I read somewhere she got punched in the face? Quelle suprise..
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking that to. But I really hope her pass is somehow removed and she gets a proper eviction. It would be great for her to see what she actually looks like. I want a proper eviction, if ejected then at least proper interview with an audience.
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless she tapes her mouth up, I can't see her controlling that anger until the final.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be absolutely stunned if she made it to the end at this rate. Hardly anyone in there still likes her and I can't see many of her remaining friends surviving any eviction votes.

She'll either freak out and get kicked out, or she'll just realise the direness of her situation and walk out herself.
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good the crowd shouldnt waist energy on her
  • Options
    DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She went quiet for a few days after her pre-warning. She'll probably go quiet again after this first official warning, but she'll pipe up again soon. She's in real danger if she does, let's just see if BB has the balls to do it.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I'll be shocked if she is there in 2 weeks 3 weeks max
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest if she was evicted,I think it'd be really uncomfortable viewing on bots and the interview
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. There's on very little chance of her staying the course. She must be one of the most aggressive house mates ever. :(
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be hilarious if the only HM with a free pass to the final was kicked out. :D More likely, I think, is that she'll receive the maximum number of warnings, then wind her neck in and be the first evicted at the final.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Could another HM wind her up on purpose ti try and get her kicked out after all they all know she has a very very short fuse and it doesn't take much look at tonight even walking away from a game can set her off
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just out of interest, how many 'formal warnings' can one get in the house? She's only 3 weeks in and has been told off once and been given a warning second.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised the other Hms haven't distanced themselves from her. Surely they wouldn't want to be associated with her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I can't see her lasting. I'm certain she'll be ejected.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her getting rejected is are only hope :cry:
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    If Ash is evicted on Friday I think she might walk out. Yet another reason to vote for Ash :D
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't be able to keep her mouth shut, if they still keep getting alcohol every night I give her 2 weeks max and if that Jenny goes in she,ll be out near enough straight away :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just out of interest, how many 'formal warnings' can one get in the house? She's only 3 weeks in and has been told off once and been given a warning second.

Kitten received three and was then ejected so I assume its the same unless she does something really really bad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wouldn't surprise me, she can't control herself.

I wonder if she had a real eviction, would she shout her mouth off at Emma or if the booing would change her attitude
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    As long as we get another few weeks of tv gold out of her i dont care how she leaves.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    While I want her to face the boo's.. I cant hack another 8 weeks of her so hopefully she walks or is ejected,
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »
    If Ash is evicted on Friday I think she might walk out. Yet another reason to vote for Ash :D

I totally agree. Helen is digging her own grave, day by day!!!
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I think it's inevitable that she'll kick off again in a few days - probably after some more lager. I really hope Ash goes on Friday as I think it could either tip her over the edge again so she'll be ejected or she'll just walk.
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Big Brother gave her a final warning, she said to Helen if it happened again she would be ejected from the house.
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Big Brother gave her a final warning, she said to Helen if it happened again she would be ejected from the house.

They called it a "formal" warning (video) and stated, "If you repeat this sort of behaviour again, Big Brother may have no choice but to remove you from the house." That's pretty vague, IMO.

[Edit] I expect she'll be given a "final" warning (and another stint in the house) before she can be kicked out, according to the rules.