Why has Jale fallen from grace

Comments

• WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she really favourite to be evicted? So it's not a dead cert to be Ashleigh then?
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Is she really favourite to be evicted? So it's not a dead cert to be Ashleigh then?

Yep Jale is the bookies fave to go.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Yep Jale is the bookies fave to go.

Thanks. Wow! That seems to have happened out of the blue!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Don't care for Ashleigh which could be due to the edits but since thats what I have to go on then she seems bitter and depressed. Did not mind her masterplan at all. I enjoyed it because at least she was willing to make a move to better her place.

Jales nomination of Ash could have been because she hoped he would go over her but at the same time does not come across as being part of the gang. Also, it would not surprise me if she suspects they befriended her only to redeem themselves in the public eyes.

I just don't care for the way she speaks to people when she is angry with them. I would rather see Helen call them slags then listen to the condescending way Jale handles the situation. It always seems to come across as she is the only one being mature and reasonable. Maybe she is but I just don't like it.

2 arguments come to mind. The one with Chris regarding her keeping quiet about hearing he had the power and the one with Marlon about the missing tobacco from his drawer. In Marlons case she seemed to be mocking him about it in front of others.
    Oh, and I hated the other arguemnt when she told Marlon to lower his voice but that's a pet peeve of mine.

Now if you want to know why I want her out over Ashleigh then that is BB's fault.
    I want a balanced nomination and with Jale automatically up every week Helens crew will have it easier with Ashleigh gone to split their votes. Since Kim seems to now be a part of the crew they have a solid 6 who are putting down anyones name other than each others. Review their nominations last week.
    Everyone nominated Ashleigh (no surprise) but then 6 votes - 2 each went to Chris, Danielle, and to Christopher. That seems suspicious to me.

That leaves me with depending on idiot Danielle (who nominated Christopher) and Christopher (who threw away his nomination on Winston) Mark, and Chris. I can't depend on them. :D
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    As far as I can work out she fell from grace because she is a sheep who throws her friends under buses from inside Helen's arse. :confused::confused:
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has turned into Pauline, the way she preaches at the housemates. Who does she think she is.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She won't go it will be ashleigh
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think many were disappointed with the way she spoke to Chris and it wasn't the first time. She also had a go at him a few times when he was the power housemate. Never did you see her speak to Pauline or Toya like that and yet those two actually set out to ostracise her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    I know she turned to the dark side :) But still amazed she has gone from hero to zero so fast.

Turning to the dark side. up Helens ass at times. turned against Chris, the lovely Chris who's done naff all to her. I really like Jale when she first came in but no shes changed my opinion on the way shes gone and I for one would love her to be booed on Friday night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brazil2014 wrote: »
    Agreed. She seems to have forgotten just how nasty Helen and co were to her, and now is best buddies with them all. Very short term memory. Either that or a tactical way to stay immune to Helen's wrath.

I now think Jale has become the most tactical in there and desperate to win. get on sides with the ones who bullied her. shes also pally with every one else even though she laughs behind some of their backs with Helen & co.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Because she has turned into a right annoying drama queen - who thinks everything revolves around her.
  • StephyJWStephyJW Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    The anti-Jale crowd are pathetic, poor excuses for people who are just using her as ammunition against Helen.

If anything, Jale is a much better person now than she was when she first went in the house. She went in there with a negative attitude from the moment she walked through the door, steeling herself for confrontation when it wasn't necessary. But now she's shown she has balls and is forthright without being aggressive or nasty.

Me being in the "anti Jale" crowd has absolutely nothing to do with Helen or Ashleigh thank you very much! I've disliked her from near the start and I am so glad the tides have turned and people are voting to evict her. I don't really care what their reasons are. If she was so wonderful and entertaining nobody would be voting her out regardless of their opinions about Ashleigh or Helen.

I disliked Jale from the day she overheard that moron shouting over the wall to out the Power Housemate. After sitting in the garden promising not to say anything she then went into the house blabbing about it and causing drama which resulted in everyone turning on Chris. She herself was pretty disgusting towards him because he wouldn't admit he was the power housemate. She branded him a liar yet surely it is a lie to say "I'm not going to say anything" and then go and say it anyway. She's a hypocrite. She has spoken to Chris like garbage on several occasions simply because he is an easy target. When other people were bitching about her and "bullying her" at the beginning she did nothing about it. She didn't even try to stand up for herself or say anything to anyone about it. But when she heard Chris make a mild comment about her language he got it with both barrels! The thick idiot can't see that Chris put Pauline up in her defence!! and all he got for it was grief. Since she's aligned herself with Helen she has become cocky.

Aside from that she brings nothing to the house. She is not particularly pleasant, intelligent, witty, funny or entertaining. She is pretty pointless. The house won't miss her. I hope she goes.
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale is a horror
  • JudgeFudgeJudgeFudge Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    The lip balm incident with Helen in week one was her defining moment IMO. She had a fight or flight situation and she chose flight and laid down to Helen. She's gone downhill ever since.

Jale is a nobody in this year's Big Brother game, it would be another blow to an already shabby series if Ashleigh was to go over her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    StephyJW wrote: »
    Me being in the "anti Jale" crowd has absolutely nothing to do with Helen or Ashleigh thank you very much! I've disliked her from near the start and I am so glad the tides have turned and people are voting to evict her. I don't really care what their reasons are. If she was so wonderful and entertaining nobody would be voting her out regardless of their opinions about Ashleigh or Helen.

I disliked Jale from the day she overheard that moron shouting over the wall to out the Power Housemate. After sitting in the garden promising not to say anything she then went into the house blabbing about it and causing drama which resulted in everyone turning on Chris. She herself was pretty disgusting towards him because he wouldn't admit he was the power housemate. She branded him a liar yet surely it is a lie to say "I'm not going to say anything" and then go and say it anyway. She's a hypocrite. She has spoken to Chris like garbage on several occasions simply because he is an easy target. When other people were bitching about her and "bullying her" at the beginning she did nothing about it. She didn't even try to stand up for herself or say anything to anyone about it. But when she heard Chris make a mild comment about her language he got it with both barrels! The thick idiot can't see that Chris put Pauline up in her defence!! and all he got for it was grief. Since she's aligned herself with Helen she has become cocky.

Aside from that she brings nothing to the house. She is not particularly pleasant, intelligent, witty, funny or entertaining. She is pretty pointless. The house won't miss her. I hope she goes.

Couldn't of said it better myself. I hold my hands up and fought Jales corner on numerous occasions but the way she spoke to Chris in the garden of the wall shouting saga changed my mind on her. in fact I was shocked at her nasty response towards him after her not sticking up for herself on the many times she was slated and picked on. the icing on the cake for me was her siding with Helen and laughing at every nasty thing she says about others. Jale to me has shot any chance of her winning in the foot as I now want her gone.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    Couldn't of said it better myself. I hold my hands up and fought Jales corner on numerous occasions but the way she spoke to Chris in the garden of the wall shouting saga changed my mind on her. in fact I was shocked at her nasty response towards him after her not sticking up for herself on the many times she was slated and picked on. the icing on the cake for me was her siding with Helen and laughing at every nasty thing she says about others. Jale to me has shot any chance of her winning in the foot as I now want her gone.

In the interests of objectivity Chris did confirm this week that Jale kept the information,. she heard from the guy who called over the wall, to herself.

She did remonstrate with Chris for being unwilling to confirm he was the PHM. But according to Chris this last week she never ratted on him.
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member

Exactly!!!
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

The bookies have been wrong so far this series, vote to evict Jale if you can and want to.:)
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    In the interests of objectivity Chris did confirm this week that Jale kept the information,. she heard from the guy who called over the wall, to herself.

She did remonstrate with Chris for being unwilling to confirm he was the PHM. But according to Chris this last week she never ratted on him.

She told 2 of the girls, Chris didn't know about this because Jale didn't bother to tell him. It is a fact that she told the girls because it was confirmed by BB.
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member

But she didnt though, we saw her go in and tell them, and Christopher was there as well.
    I think Chris is unaware that she said about it, he wasnt there when she did.
    Poor Sod still sticking up for her yet she she turns the knife on him at any given opportunity!!
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    If Marlon had not of saved his own sorry arse, I think he would of been evicted, he certainly would of got my vote. As it now stands, I'm more likely to vote Jale out, not that I dislike her, I am disappointed in her to be honest. Personally I would save Ashleigh over Jale, because Ashleigh will bite back with Helen, whereas Jale just took it. I want to watch people that will stand up to Helen if pushed, and Jale is not that person. If Danielle had been up for eviction, I would of voted for her.

I agree with you 100%. I was really surprised at Jale of all the people in there apart from Mark who has bitten back at Helen she would have been the one on first impressions to do that.
  • alienghostalienghost Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she is up Helen's arse instead of Ashleigh's...

That's what it boils down to really. If she'd have sat sulking about the "cool kids" and worshipping Ashleigh with Chris and/or Danielle she'd have been fine. I don't even think Jale is in a particular group, I think she just judges it on who she happens to like, not what "side" they're on.

For the record, I'm fine with Ashleigh staying, but it's a little unfair that Jale has been made a scapegoat for it.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well said :)

I felt sorry for Jale at the beginning being given the "Nom Bomb".

Jale showed her true colours during the week when Chris had the power. She told Helen Chris was a blackmailer :confused: when they were talking about saving him last week.

She's become very sanctimonious and the way she treats Chris is disgusting, "don't touch me in front of your minions" >:(

I really hope she does go this week :)
  • JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    Her head is now firmly wedged up Helen's rear orifice, that's why any fans she did have now want her out.

Why are people saying this? As far as I'm concerned, she's being civil with everyone and not 'joining in' in any particular group. I'd rather sit outside with most of them (which most people seem to think is sitting with Helen) than sit in the bedroom/pod listening to a lot of bitching!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    patricia50 wrote: »
    Jale showed signs that she was level headed and dealt with conflict well but she seems to be misguided now. She has alied herself with people like Helen and it has not done her any favours. The bullying of her at the beginning was disgraceful. I just don't think she is a good judge of character now
    All this ^ and she appears to be far too supercilious and lacking any sense of fun.
    I liked her at the beginning, not because I felt sorry for her but because she wasn't afraid to be an individual.