Please sign and no its not about the live feed(removing public vote).

Comments

• roth30roth30 Posts: 3,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    Surely Emma emphasised that it was an eviction, and someone would be leaving?

But that still would be true if housemates say choose Marlon to go . Yes he would be evicted and yes he would leave the house. But still does not mean he is not going in another house/room.

Radio Times have the show for an hour does not give them enough time to do all they want unless the eviction is not real. meaning they would not need the extra half hour for the interview. BBBOTS also is down for normal show no mention of the evictee being on it.

Did Emma not also emphasise last week that NO new housemates would be going in, and a week later we have 3 new ones
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the sound of this twist, sorry not signing I think this series needs it.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Another reason i won't be signing it is because i believe that the only reason people are making a fuss about it is because Ashleigh is in danger.

If Ash and Marlon were the only ones in danger i don't think a petition would even exist.

I totally agree, you only have to look at the majority of the names to see that they are mostly Ashleigh fans throwing their toys out of the pram. They will be phoning OFCOM next, if they haven't already done so.
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roth30 wrote: »
    But that still would be true if housemates say choose Marlon to go . Yes he would be evicted and yes he would leave the house. But still does not mean he is not going in another house/room.

Correct, Emma paused fractionally and said that they will be 'leaving the house'. There was no talk by either of them about interviewing the evictee etc. I strongly suspect that it will not be a straight eviction..
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,611
    Forum Member
    I totally agree, you only have to look at the majority of the names to see that they are mostly Ashleigh fans throwing their toys out of the pram. They will be phoning OFCOM next, if they haven't already done so.

Well I'm not an Ashleigh fan, but have signed.

I just think this twist isn't going to benefit anyone at all. It's cheap ratings and BB could care less who goes out of this twist.

I think enough is enough with their cheap twists to change the storylines to suit.

They've made Helen a barometer of every housemate so far. Who is with her, who is against her. That's why Jale went.

That's why I'm not into this whole Amageddon thing either.

The whole of this series is just think on the minute twist without foresight whatsoever. They don't give a damn about any of the hms, even Helen. But are using her as some kind of evil demon to surround their storylines. It's not on and I hope C5 never run a Big Brother series ever after this. :(
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Galacticus wrote: »
    Correct, Emma paused fractionally and said that they will be 'leaving the house'. There was no talk by either of them about interviewing the evictee etc. I strongly suspect that it will not be a straight eviction..

I,m thinking the opposite and do think it will be a straight eviction especially with 3 newbees going in.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »

I just think this twist isn't going to benefit anyone at all. It's cheap ratings and BB could care less who goes out of this twist.

I think enough is enough with their cheap twists to change the storylines to suit.

They've made Helen a barometer of every housemate so far. Who is with her, who is against her. That's why Jale went.

The whole of this series is just think on the minute twist without foresight whatsoever. They don't give a damn about any of the hms, even Helen. But are using her as some kind of evil demon to surround their storylines. It's not on and I hope C5 never run a Big Brother series ever after this. :(

You can count on that!! :D

I can see Armageddon causing a serious amount of trouble. I won't be surprised if the Police are called in!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I,m thinking the opposite and do think it will be a straight eviction especially with 3 newbees going in.

Agreed! There won't be an interview as there is no crowd as far as I know. Someone said earlier on the forum that no tickets have gone on sale for Monday so it isn't a typical eviction night. I wouldn't know that as I don't know where they sell the tickets anyway nor would I have any interest but I do think it will be an ordinary eviction. I'm thinking it won't even be a live show, just your regular highlights show plus exclusives during BBOTS. Remember last year when they had to nominate live, they told us the result at the end of BBOTS after teasing us with clips of live noms. We didn't even get to see them all! I'm expecting much the same tbh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    Agreed! There won't be an interview as there is no crowd as far as I know. Someone said earlier on the forum that no tickets have gone on sale for Monday so it isn't a typical eviction night. I wouldn't know that as I don't know where they sell the tickets anyway nor would I have any interest but I do think it will be an ordinary eviction. I'm thinking it won't even be a live show, just your regular highlights show plus exclusives during BBOTS. Remember last year when they had to nominate live, they told us the result at the end of BBOTS after teasing us with clips of live noms. We didn't even get to see them all! I'm expecting much the same tbh.

It will definitely be a live show, or at least part of the show will be - Emma said that she would be there on monday - and I can't imagine them not doing face to face nominations live. What happens next is the onion..and it is a safe bet that we don't know what that will be exactly, but a straight eviction under these circumstances? Very unlikely imo.
    Forum Member

I can see Armageddon causing a serious amount of trouble. I won't be surprised if the Police are called in!!

A lot of fms have been saying for some time that C5 want their own fight night....something more catastrophic than anything C4 has done before them.

Well looks like this is what they are working towards with this Armageddon theme. If you look at the graphics they showed and the doom music accompanying it. Well what the eff are they wanting that's even more destructive than has already happened.

But note as soon as some kind of reparation takes place between Helen and Ashleigh....they devised a twist to turn it ugly again.

I really don't know why anyone would want this twist. :(
  • GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    Signed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could the person going on Monday be the new power housemate in a secret room????
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evicted into a secret house is more likely.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of fms have been saying for some time that C5 want their own fight night....something more catastrophic than anything C4 has done before them.

Well looks like this is what they are working towards with this Armageddon theme. If you look at the graphics they showed and the doom music accompanying it. Well what the eff are they wanting that's even more destructive than has already happened.

But note as soon as some kind of reparation takes place between Helen and Ashleigh....they devised a twist to turn it ugly again.

I really don't know why anyone would want this twist. :(

I really despise Channel 5's 'reality' tv shows as it is clear they are solely designed to be controversial. People are signing a petition over no public vote but the same people are delighted to see the 3 new housemates come in that are being reported. Isn't that double standards? It is clear that the 3 housemates that come in are going to completely destroy Helen, Steven & Kimberly. They will be out of the game as of the end of next week in a chance of winning sense not physically speaking. They may as well walk! Those that are signing a petition....most are Ashleigh fans who dreamed up the idea but she isn't even likely to go on Monday. I'd say Marlon is a dead cert! They'll be loving this twist once they know she is safe! A little hypocritical I think!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could the person going on Monday be the new power housemate in a secret room????

No they are going....evicted.....game over!
    Forum Member

I agree with everything you say the whole thing is structured around Helen its been an absolute disaster..........................

And of course if and when there is a fallout you can bet the edit will be well suited to what they want regardless..................
    Forum Member

Believe me this is what CH5 are counting on..........

Emma pretending to be being SO embarrassed (hands over face)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they are going....evicted.....game over!

What like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjGceB_kKI0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Graceland wrote: »
    Believe me this is what CH5 are counting on..........

Emma pretending to be being SO embarrassed (hands over face)

Undoubtedly! Emma's no angel! :D
    Forum Member
    I really despise Channel 5's 'reality' tv shows as it is clear they are solely designed to be controversial. People are signing a petition over no public vote but the same people are delighted to see the 3 new housemates come in that are being reported. Isn't that double standards? It is clear that the 3 housemates that come in are going to completely destroy Helen, Steven & Kimberly. They will be out of the game as of the end of next week in a chance of winning sense not physically speaking. They may as well walk! Those that are signing a petition....most are Ashleigh fans who dreamed up the idea but she isn't even likely to go on Monday. I'd say Marlon is a dead cert! They'll be loving this twist once they know she is safe! A little hypocritical I think!

Absolutely hypocritical. All three of these housemates have been set as the fall guys. As for Marlon he was always cannon fodder.

I signed up because I wanted the producers to note my comments about it being trash TV or WTTE, but I don't like the fact that it's being used just to stop the eviction itself as opposed to the whole Armageddon theme.

I feel kind of depressed and duped if this has yet been another sinister campaign in favour of saving one housemate. :(
    Forum Member
    Graceland wrote: »
    I agree with everything you say the whole thing is structured around Helen its been an absolute disaster..........................

And of course if and when there is a fallout you can bet the edit will be well suited to what they want regardless..................

Thanks. :) But I no longer no what the hell this is all about any more :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Like I said after last years Daley incident they had to get rid of the Secret Room/House...never to be seen again. To resurrect it for this series would be not only a disaster, potentially they could be in hot water knowing the volatile people that are in there/coming in soon.If they do, then I really hope they are prosecuted because never will it have been deserved more! BB has flouted broadcasting rules for a number of years now. That said I do believe they want to go out with a bang....there will be no more after this one!
    Forum Member
    Like I said after last years Daley incident they had to get rid of the Secret Room/House...never to be seen again. To resurrect it for this series would be not only a disaster, potentially they could be in hot water knowing the volatile people that are in there/coming in soon.If they do, then I really hope they are prosecuted because never will it have been deserved more! BB has flouted broadcasting rules for a number of years now. That said I do believe they want to go out with a bang....there will be no more after this one!

Good point about the whole Hazel/Daley thing. Wow that was real bad. Especially the live footage that BB decided not to show which was part of the live feed. They tried to obliterate it, if my memory is correct.

So is that the reason in some legal way that I'm unaware of, that they can't have that anymore?

Sorry, haven't followed up on anything regarding the whole Hazel Daley thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That is rather melodramatic and overblown. Housemates have already been shown damning clips of others bitching about them - whoever is in that room this time, if there is a room, will likely not even be surprised, let alone motivated to violence.

It will probably be a secret room where the evicted housemate is really the power housemate and gets to decide which of the newbies stay on..or something like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good point about the whole Hazel/Daley thing. Wow that was real bad. Especially the live footage that BB decided not to show which was part of the live feed. They tried to obliterate it, if my memory is correct.

So is that the reason in some legal way that I'm unaware of, that they can't have that anymore?

Sorry, haven't followed up on anything regarding the whole Hazel Daley thing.

I wouldn't expect them to bring that back with hm's like these but who knows. They seem to be all out to be controversial so maybe they will. There is nothing to stop them I guess but any normal responsible broadcaster wouldn't! I'd be curious about Channel 5's motives if I was Viacom to be honest having agreed to buy the Channel then the current owners decide it's a great idea to completely give the Channel the worst reputation possible....a great parting gift to the new owners!!!