David Beckham crowned "Sexiest man alive" 2015"

124»

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yaristaman wrote: »
    Oh I saw that bit. I also saw the 'but serial claims have been made'.

Fake claims are fake claims. No matter what the topic of the claim is.

Can anyone categorically claim such claims are fake though?
  • Options
    karen_charnockkaren_charnock Posts: 1,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Javier Hernandez any day ;-);-);-)
  • Options
    tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David Beckham is beautiful to look at, but doesn't have any sex appeal. Handsome, and pleasant but nowhere near the x factor of sexiness.

My vote would have gone to Idris Elba. Hottest man alive.
  • Options
    Theo RoseTheo Rose Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was lucky enough to meet him during the summer and he is completely stunning, he looks much better in real life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    The hype surrounding David Beckham has always left me wondering what I'm not seeing. He seems like a nice enough bloke and I wish him no ill but sexiest male in 2015!? I know this kind of thing is meaningless fluff and entirely subjective but was he the only one who'd turn up or something?
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/style/david-beckham-is-crowned-sexiest-man-alive-2015/

According to People Magazine hes a good balance between tough and tender.

Its all subjective but I would have gone for Daniel Craig or another film star/actor!:blush:

Was this sponsered by SpecSavers :o He is the least sexiest man for me.

Agree with Daniel Craig tho..... Those eyes :blush:
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Jake Gyllenhaal is by far the sexiest man alive.

David Beckham comes across as a truly nice chap ... but fancy-wise - he just doesn't do it for me! Maybe I'm just too old!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    I'd have given the award to Henry Cavill. That man looks like a greek God.
  • Options
    pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God he is dull, I watched 5 mins of some documentary he was doing last night and had to switch over, he's about as sexy to me as a cold sprout. That awful monotone voice and as for the squinty eyes, more myopic than smouldering imo.
  • Options
    wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott Eastwood, looks just like dad Clint decades ago, as for Beckham he looks good in photos as long as those awful tattoos aren't showing, but as soon as he speaks the illusion dies!
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The hype surrounding David Beckham has always left me wondering what I'm not seeing. He seems like a nice enough bloke and I wish him no ill but sexiest male in 2015!? I know this kind of thing is meaningless fluff and entirely subjective but was he the only one who'd turn up or something?

Completely agree, I just don't get it either! I've always been baffled by his appeal.
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth does Dwayne Johnson have to do to get this award???
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Scott Eastwood, looks just like dad Clint decades ago, as for Beckham he looks good in photos as long as those awful tattoos aren't showing, but as soon as he speaks the illusion dies!

I think Scotts a real beautiful heartthrob 😍
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pixieboots wrote: »
    No offence but he looks like Daniel Radcliffe somehow got knocked up by Liam Gallagher :D

Haha you're right, he really does! :D
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meh, you lot have no taste. :D
  • Options
    kessukikessuki Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    confuddled wrote: »
    NO NO NO.....but Ryan Kwantan:blush:

DAMN! You call Ryan and i cant disagree. He is perfect, a very very beautiful gift to us from heaven.

I did have Jake Gyllenhaal and Chris Evans(captain america) in mind
  • Options
    kessukikessuki Posts: 451
    Forum Member

I had ryan kwanten and completely forgot about scott, shame on me. they are both dreamboats so its a tie at number 1.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gleb Savchenko was robbed.
  • Options
    cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    May I just say that to all those female posters who think that David Beckham is the sexiest man alive, can I just divert to YouTube to a particular video concerning Rob Lowe and Kim Cattrall in a scene of the film Masquerade. :)

(Ok so it was in his younger days but still....)

To be honest, I don't think I've seen a more fine specimen of male horniness and sexiness rolled into one as I did when I clapped eyes on that scene again. Believe me it's worth a watch ;-)
  • Options
    cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    Jake Gyllenhaal is by far the sexiest man alive.

David Beckham comes across as a truly nice chap ... but fancy-wise - he just doesn't do it for me! Maybe I'm just too old!
    I would have agreed with you, but he didn't look his most desirable self in Southpaw....
  • Options
    JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Meh, you lot have no taste. :D

Awww - I used to love Lee Pace when he was in Pushing Daisies ... he was soooo sweet.

David Beckham - meh! He used to be good looking when he was younger, but I don't think he's ever had sex appeal ever.
  • Options
    Everlong GirlEverlong Girl Posts: 1,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Beckham has never done it for me. I appreciated that he is a handsome chap and I don't mind the tattoos (well maybe a few less of them) but nope he's just not sexy IMHO.

I find him completely self obsessed and he's become nothing more than a media courting fame ****/bore who's even using his own children to keep in the spotlight since he finally retired from football.

I know that a couple of years ago a lot of people objected to Bradley Cooper being named sexiest man alive at the expense of Ryan Gosling who may not be everyone's cup of tea but that guy was sexy and hot that year with his roles in Crazy Stupid Love and Drive (and the year before in Blue Valentine).

I also thought that they try to make sure that the 'accolade' goes to someone who is 'relevant' at the time? So that should have eliminated Becks as he's not been relevant in years. So going by the idea of relevance + looks shouldn't it have gone to someone like Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth - all three were in big movies in 2015 and all of them have sex appeal (+ are funny - bonus :))