Options

The X Factor - Live, Lights and Lies (Series 1) Launch thread (DS forum game)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    I think the lie tonight will be that Jordan will say one will leave but more leave!!! :eek:

Hmmm, could be.

Judging from the information Jordan provided to me to create an overview for this game in the site's brand-new Guest Room section, I can conclude that we could actually lose as many as 6 acts tonight. :eek:

That's probably not going to happen though, I'd personally put a tenner on it being either a double or a triple tonight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I hope it isn`t 6. All my girls would probably go!!! :p
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just sent the last of my notes to our host. Just saw the overview page as well. Will the red colour be unlucky as it has been before or will it turn around?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Just sent the last of my notes to our host. Just saw the overview page as well. Will the red colour be unlucky as it has been before or will it turn around?

Thanks for making me worried Steve!!! :p

Show should start soon hopefully!!! :D
  • Options
    JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    Hey guys! Slight problem, well, where to start! I was at the gym earlier and my hair began to wind me up so I went to the hairdressers; I asked for a cut and instead she basically cut my head open! It's been bleeding for a good hour now lol and my parent's are wanting to take me to hospital.

So, if everyone's okay to wait till 7.00pm I'll see if it can stop bleeding, if it doesn't what I can try and do is get a replacement host and get them to host the normal show with results tomorrow, or just do the entire show tomorrow, it's up to you guys tbh.

Sorry again for this stupid situation, let me know what you guys want too do.
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch! That's not good. :(

I can wait for 7pm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ohhhhhhhh that sounds horrible. You could try getting jacka but I can wait till 7.
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can wait for 7 PM as well, but I really don't want the show to be postponed as I can't do tomorrow... :(
  • Options
    JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    Please to announce I've come up with a solution! :D I'll start the thread now! The first live show is in like 5 mins :D
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I won't be here "live" but you have my comments.

Enjoy, everyone!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JordanC55 wrote: »
    Please to announce I've come up with a solution! :D I'll start the thread now! The first live show is in like 5 mins :D

:D yayyyyyyyyyy