Options

100 % Alleged Showbiz Industry Hints & Saucy Secrets (merged) (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    me@home wrote: »
    Are you talking about someone with the initials AB? I've got "Kitchen Confidential" as my next book to read.

That would be him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RE: Fading racist footballer

Could it be a certain bloke, who if he was obsessed with the 50's would be referred to as a TEDDY boy?

Possibly but so far it looks like the player who recently moved to a Teeside club and I understand his driveway has WOODen GATEs. It certainly fits in with what I know about him.
  • Options
    me@homeme@home Posts: 13,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be him

Well then I still say it's either AB's pal or another unnamed (so far) chef at Hampstead. The one I'm thinking of is on an afternoon cooking show as the host. Rumours about him have been going around for years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Hi All

Does anyone have the web address for the site listed at the beginning of the forum ? Or is the site still going ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, have you noticed that this former Academy Award winning actress/supporting actress (not going to make it too easy) has never been in anything quite to the level as her award winning role? For years she has tried, but for years following the award she was such a pain to work with professionally and personally that she burned lots and lots of bridges. Her demands were divaish beyond belief and her drug use was so extensive that she had to reconstruct her nose. For the last two years, she has tried to rebuild those bridges and has sucked up to lots and lots of people. It's starting to pay off. The fact that she had to spend a little time making some producers and directors extra happy and make their fantasies come true probably also helped matters somewhat. She is busier now than she ever was before. Hopefully she's learned her lesson and won't repeat the same behaviors.
  • Options
    ShelfieShelfie Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Possibly but so far it looks like the player who recently moved to a Teeside club and I understand his driveway has WOODen GATEs. It certainly fits in with what I know about him.

Nah, I think it's the OTHER one. The one with a penchant for scrapping in Fast Food Joints.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xaulleo wrote: »
    Anyway, have you noticed that this former Academy Award winning actress/supporting actress (not going to make it too easy) has never been in anything quite to the level as her award winning role? For years she has tried, but for years following the award she was such a pain to work with professionally and personally that she burned lots and lots of bridges. Her demands were divaish beyond belief and her drug use was so extensive that she had to reconstruct her nose. For the last two years, she has tried to rebuild those bridges and has sucked up to lots and lots of people. It's starting to pay off. The fact that she had to spend a little time making some producers and directors extra happy and make their fantasies come true probably also helped matters somewhat. She is busier now than she ever was before. Hopefully she's learned her lesson and won't repeat the same behaviors.

Hmm, does part of my username have anything to do with this????
  • Options
    ShelfieShelfie Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Hmm, does part of my username have anything to do with this????

I take it that the unnamed actress hasn't made a Splash in Hollywood for a while then?:cool:
  • Options
    GrunhildaGrunhilda Posts: 266
    Forum Member

My daughter drew a picture of Halley's Comet the other day. It looked like a giant squashed strawBerry.
  • Options
    littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Grunhilda. That's the one I was thinking of too.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Grunhilda wrote: »
    My daughter drew a picture of Halley's Comet the other day. It looked like a giant squashed strawBerry.

That's my immediate thought as well, I don't think the one who made a Splash has won any Oscars
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member

I have a cousin called Vinny!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    baddabing wrote: »

Actually, that's a very good guess.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Another - todays Wicked Whisper:

WHICH married actor is bombarding a female co-star with texts claiming he'd be the best lover she'll ever have?

He must be potty if he thinks her husband won't find out.

I reckon "potty" must be a clue - someone that's in Harry Potter perhaps?
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another - todays Wicked Whisper:

WHICH married actor is bombarding a female co-star with texts claiming he'd be the best lover she'll ever have?

He must be potty if he thinks her husband won't find out.

I reckon "potty" must be a clue - someone that's in Harry Potter perhaps?

my guess is it's he whose name must not be mentioned
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was edging more towards her than the oscar winning Catwoman!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just needed it confirmed. As willing as I am to digest all gossip this one seemed too unbelievable.

confirmed- aso mentioned in ham and high newsppaer - will put link up later
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    never heard the F word bloke have a perchance for c**k though.....wheres that story come from?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    :o:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    my guess is it's he whose name must not be mentioned

Would have been my guess, but he's not married, my next thought was the one who was once Dracula, but he's not married either - which leaves the only real candidates of the big hairy scottish fella, or the one who plays the blond kid's dad (I think, sorry, don't really know much about Potter, I'm guessing that's his role from the cast list :o ).
  • Options
    One and OnlyOne and Only Posts: 4,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    never heard the F word bloke have a perchance for c**k though.....wheres that story come from?

Holy moly I think about two months ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member

He's very good friends with a high-profile celebrity couple who are also, allegedly, partial to a bit of nasal vacuuming...
  • Options
    nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsCam wrote: »
    He's very good friends with a high-profile celebrity couple who are also, allegedly, partial to a bit of nasal vacuuming...

yes they have been out to dinner together and then beck to his place afterwards
  • Options
    nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

is 'bridges' a clue?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    is 'bridges' a clue?

Could refer to The Bridges of Madison County. a certain Prada-wearing devil has made a recent comeback and was in that film, too...
This discussion has been closed.