Options

The John James Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love watching your videos Soppy... Don't stop making 'em!!

The first still in that vid :eek::cool:

Yes he sure is hot in that piccie. Thanks for the comments. There will be a brief hiatus for a holiday before normal service is resumed :)
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SoppySod wrote: »
    I've uploaded another vid of Johnny here, to one of my fave songs:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Snorbius1

:cry:

Thanks SoppySod your vids are fab.I also llike like 'crying'.It is hard to believe that John is such a sensitive person.I didnt notice him a lot at the start of the show and slowly he grew on me by being so honest and a good judge of character.It is when he cried in the diary room after rowing with Josie that I saw a very big heart.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John james is at The Odessy in swansea tonight,
    i hope there are not going to be silly girls making stuff up about him,that we will have to read stupid stories in the papers.Although i dont suppose it will make the papers

.At least if josie is not there, we know his friends and mum will be there to support him and set any false rumours straight. Josie seems to understand as does john, that fans will want to get close to john, have hugs and even kisses,(not on lips though) He seems genuinely really loyal
    so josie has no need to worry,and i dont think she will. Triple j are perfectly solid
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zigfan wrote: »
    John james is at The Odessy in swansea tonight,
    i hope there are not going to be silly girls making stuff up about him,that we will have to read stupid stories in the papers.Although i dont suppose it will make the papers.

At least if josie is not there, we know his friends and mum will be there to support him and set any false rumours straight. Josie seems to understand as does john, that fans will want to get close to john, have hugs and even kisses,(not on lips though) He seems genuinely really loyal
    so josie has no need to worry,and i dont think she will. Triple j are perfectly solid

Hope not.I suppose Josie will be at some of the venues,she seems free a bit.I dont think any paper would want to upset people atm.The Daily Star seems much on its own and the good thing John has no past in the UK.
  • Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Thanks Soppy for yet another beauty:)You're very good at chosing pics;)

Enjoyed the webchat by John,he did answer more Q's than Josie:pHope he's having fun tonight,we might get to see some pics:DOnly thing i'm worried about is some troll who'll go there just to insult him or something worse:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ucra girl wrote: »

Lol,if i didn't know any better,i would've thought that John James and Josie were the only BB11 Housemates:confused:Espicially John,every one has an opinion on the bloke lol:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he sure is hot in that piccie. Thanks for the comments. There will be a brief hiatus for a holiday before normal service is resumed :)

Loved yor vids especially the look of love one good stuff:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johns ex girlfriend has done an interview really positive for john always knew he was a good guy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »

she has a valid point, does vanessa.
    whilst in the house john maintained he did not want to start a relationship wherby josie was his girlfriend,although i think they both knew their feelings by the last 2 weeks were the same.
    they seemed to voice things but not act on them.only they can truly know how they feel, us watching can only go on actions, body language and on screen chemistry,which i think we saw before they even realised it themselves.
    those Hms in UBB should know better than anyone, how BB messes you up, it creates situations to cause highs and lows , they should be supportive of one another not critisise.

nadia went through a tough time in her series and wanted to be accepted as a women which people did and still do. For me it was just her general bitterness and nastiness to her fellow HMs that did not endear me to her, this time, i would never want her to be treated as she was though, as i dont believe 2 wrongs make it right.

It is funny though these HMs dont stick up for each other, as ulrike said, it is as though they dont want to get involved in any thing negative, as they know the consequences...OUT!
    Makosi said there are a lot of egos in there and they all want to win.And one of them will.but i wont be voting any more, im barely watching, i prefer to watch the videos on here and on u tube.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johns ex girlfriend has done an interview really positive for john always knew he was a good guy

is that a new interview or the one that was in NEW, she did say nice things about him, that he wasfun and treated her well, best 2 years of her life, he bought her clothes and gave her his old car. that he got female attention but was always loyal. He hasnt had a proper girlfriend since,they split it seems so maybe hes got things out his system and is ready to be more settled. i think josie is good for him. they seem comfortable with each other and can be themselves ,they laugh alot and are great friends, its so essential to be friends if any relationship is to last, as love grows all the time as lust fades.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've uploaded another vid of Johnny here, to one of my fave songs:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Snorbius1

:cry:

Thanks for that. I do miss seeing him on my screen!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    Thanks Soppy for yet another beauty:)You're very good at chosing pics;)

Enjoyed the webchat by John,he did answer more Q's than Josie:pHope he's having fun tonight,we might get to see some pics:DOnly thing i'm worried about is some troll who'll go there just to insult him or something worse:(

He's aware there are people with negative opinions though and seems cool with the fact that not everyone will like him. I suspect there are likely to be far more fans there and the dislikers won't get a look in!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw an interview with an ex g/f a while ago which was really positive. Is it the same one? Do you have a link?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was so funny. Shame it wasn't on the highlights. I think those who continually knock John James overlooked how funny he could be. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zigfan wrote: »
    she has a valid point, does vanessa.
    whilst in the house john maintained he did not want to start a relationship wherby josie was his girlfriend,although i think they both knew their feelings by the last 2 weeks were the same.
    they seemed to voice things but not act on them.only they can truly know how they feel, us watching can only go on actions, body language and on screen chemistry,which i think we saw before they even realised it themselves.
    those Hms in UBB should know better than anyone, how BB messes you up, it creates situations to cause highs and lows , they should be supportive of one another not critisise.

nadia went through a tough time in her series and wanted to be accepted as a women which people did and still do. For me it was just her general bitterness and nastiness to her fellow HMs that did not endear me to her, this time, i would never want her to be treated as she was though, as i dont believe 2 wrongs make it right.

It is funny though these HMs dont stick up for each other, as ulrike said, it is as though they dont want to get involved in any thing negative, as they know the consequences...OUT!
    Makosi said there are a lot of egos in there and they all want to win.And one of them will.but i wont be voting any more, im barely watching, i prefer to watch the videos on here and on u tube.

I agree that as someone who was in BB5 until the end, as Josie was with BB11, Nadia more than anyone should know the strains on people, how it can affect your emotions and how important friendships are for support in the house. In fact she said in her interview that she couldn't have done the long version of Big Brother again! To go in therefore and immediately slam John James to Josie, implying there were things Josie hadn't seen or heard, was insensitive in the extreme. Nadia seems to expect people to be incredibly sensitive to her and her issues, but is totally insensitive to other people's!

I agree however, that I'd never have wanted Nadia to be booed as she was. She contributed to the house and to Big Brother generally and that should be recognised. According to the post by Marco earlier, when she got home her car had been egged and she'd received abusive letters. People really take it too far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cadence wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I do miss seeing him on my screen!

Me too:(
    He's aware there are people with negative opinions though and seems cool with the fact that not everyone will like him. I suspect there are likely to be far more fans there and the dislikers won't get a look in!

Of course,but i di remember some of the HM's got bottles throwed at them,before:eek::mad:
    I saw an interview with an ex g/f a while ago which was really positive. Is it the same one? Do you have a link?

Yeah:)And soory,i don't have a link:o
    That was so funny. Shame it wasn't on the highlights. I think those who continually knock John James overlooked how funny he could be. :D

LOL:DHis one liners were hilarious at times too:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree that as someone who was in BB5 until the end, as Josie was with BB11, Nadia more than anyone should know the strains on people, how it can affect your emotions and how important friendships are for support in the house. In fact she said in her interview that she couldn't have done the long version of Big Brother again! To go in therefore and immediately slam John James to Josie, implying there were things Josie hadn't seen or heard, was insensitive in the extreme. Nadia seems to expect people to be incredibly sensitive to her and her issues, but is totally insensitive to other people's!

I agree however, that I'd never have wanted Nadia to be booed as she was. She contributed to the house and to Big Brother generally and that should be recognised. According to the post by Marco earlier, when she got home her car had been egged and she'd received abusive letters. People really take it too far.

Maybe i'm missing something,but Nadia was not the first HM to get booed?They all get it.

Is that really true?

I hope John will let us know how his PA went tonight:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL that is hilarious:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Classy:mad: Nadia is looking for public sympathy while refusing to admit her mouthing of John James.She is just making it worse imo.The JJJ fanbase would have voted her out irrespective of Coolio.It is what she said about John James that set the ball rolling and it was within minutes of her entering the house.The fact that it is Daily Star,they have found another victim,Coolio and refusing to let their sour grapes over John go. What about Urlika and the broken plate? And she is making money from it;)

Hilarious! the Daily Star has banned comments about Nadia's story;):mad:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sunday/

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a273001/nadia-big-brother-has-ruined-my-life.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    Maybe i'm missing something,but Nadia was not the first HM to get booed?They all get it.

Is that really true?

I hope John will let us know how his PA went tonight:)

John James BBuk

"i had an awsome night in Swansea last night :-) im so sorry to the ppl i didnt get around to see but unfortunately we ran out of time :-( "
    30 minutes ago via web

He is on twitter atm:)
  • Options
    smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol poor John James even on his twitter he's giving away his clothes. A few days ago someone asked him where he got his hats and he offered to send them one and today someone wanted to buy one of his hoodies and he has offered to give her one.
This discussion has been closed.