Options

Jasmine's task prize revealed - video (spoiler)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4upYBW9uw&feature=plcp

Immunity for 2 but she failed ........ but she's still managed to get in a warning to Prince about Danica

Comments

• Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her throwaway comment probably would have a bigger impact than the immunity would.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    Her throwaway comment probably would have a bigger impact than the immunity would.

It would have a bigger impact if it came from someone that they actually thought was marginally sane.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    It would have a bigger impact if it came from someone that they actually thought was marginally sane.

Exactly. I don't think anyone will really take note of it... they all knew Jasmine was bitter and nasty towards Danica inside the house so they'll just see it as Jasmine still possessing said bitterness, and most of them all appeared annoyed by Jasmine when they were watching her on the screen too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yes .... although I think Lorenzo needs immunity as he'll probably be up tagain, Sam's would have been a wasted immunity and probably Coleen too
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    but she's still managed to get in a warning to Prince about Danica

Mission accomplished.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder who she would have picked for immunity.

Julie and ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »

Julie and ?

In the video she said Samantha & Coleen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh okay thanks :)

Didn't watch the video :o
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh okay thanks :)

Didn't watch the video :o

She said she would have chosen Lorenzo but "as he's fallen under Danica's spell he doesn't deserve it"
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member

Julie and ?

Coleen and Samantha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    She said she would have chosen Lorenzo but "as he's fallen under Danica's spell he doesn't deserve it"
    Interesting, but that's a rubbish excuse. I don't think she would have chosen Lorenzo ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mission accomplished.

although I don't know if he'll believe her ...... Danica seemed riled furiiously filing her nails with her shark eyed emotionless stare already trying to make outshe's done no wrong..... me me me ... "and I kicked her arse"

she's so full of herself .. she'll be working on the Prince more now bossing him around saying how innocent she is in all of this . yet he won't know she nominated him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    although I don't know if he'll believe her ...... Danica seemed riled furiiously filing her nails with her shark eyed emotionless stare already trying to make outshe's done no wrong..... me me me ... "and I kicked her arse"

she's so full of herself .. she'll be working on the Prince more now bossing him around saying how innocent she is in all of this . yet he won't know she nominated him

she almost slipped up with something as well when the OT said "she had it in for you D" Danica said "they always have it in for me when it comes to...."and then burbbled as if realising she was going to give something away. Wonder what she was going to say?
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not sure about any of that, only he can say whether he's been wronged or not but Jasmine was always going to deliver a low blow to Danica however it was dressed up and BB gave her the platform she wanted.
  • Options
    smokincheesesmokincheese Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D Julie - "..yeh, and they're going in the f*cking pool"
  • Options
    Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member

I'm glad they did not win immunity I want Samantha out next.
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    she almost slipped up with something as well when the OT said "she had it in for you D" Danica said "they always have it in for me when it comes to...."and then burbbled as if realising she was going to give something away. Wonder what she was going to say?

"my on-line activity and rinsing of gullible men":p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D Julie - "..yeh, and they're going in the f*cking pool"

I know ....such a classy bird! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting, but that's a rubbish excuse. I don't think she would have chosen Lorenzo ever.

Yeah. She totally pre-planned that line.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad they did not win immunity I want Samantha out next.

she is quite dull isn't she? Certainly doesn't do what she says on the tin that's for sure.

I don't think she will be up.