Fifth Harmony covers Ariana Grande's Honeymoon Avenue

JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
Forum Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ-b7uF6rLw&feature=youtu.be

These ladies proving yet again that they're a vocal harmony group. Finally a girl group from this generation that has members who can all sing outstandingly. :)

Also they've debuted a couple of new tracks from their EP Better Together which will be released on October 22nd.

Better Together
Don't Wanna Dance Alone
Who Are You
Leave My Heart Out Of This

Comments

• ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »

These ladies proving yet again that they're a vocal harmony group. Finally a girl group from this generation that has members who can all sing outstandingly. :)

Little Mix do it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmrsyIXxORQ
  • RikScotRikScot Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who covers what by who?
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    ashtray88 wrote: »

Perrie and the mixes?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Ariana herself tweeted the link to the video and complimented them.

https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/383817740529590272
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Perrie and the mixes?

That's a pretty stupid thing to say tbh. Especially since you're a "fan"...
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I really liked this! Ally has really improved and the song really suits them, I hope this will be their new music direction.
    Forum Member
    That's a pretty stupid thing to say tbh. Especially since you're a "fan"...

I know, I was just a bit annoyed with the poster above he could have just created a different thread for Little Mix. If it was the same song then it would have made sense but it's not so he was just trying to throw shade.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I know, I was just a bit annoyed with the poster above he could have just created a different thread for Little Mix. If it was the same song then it would have made sense but it's not so he was just trying to throw shade.
    But you just done the same thing your had a good at that poster for so you're kinda contradicting yourself :p anyway I like the cover they have improved a lot a sound more like a group than they did before .
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not trying to throw shade...really. I just can't help compare Fifth Harmony and Little Mix and all I see is Little Mix do everything so much better. Fifth Harmony are certainly talented individually and both groups were solo acts thrown together on a talent show but FH don't gel as a group like Little Mix do and the members all seem so..samey (in terms of vocals), so I just don't think they will be as successful.
    Forum Member
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    Not trying to throw shade...really. I just can't help compare Fifth Harmony and Little Mix and all I see is Little Mix do everything so much better. Fifth Harmony are certainly talented individually and both groups were solo acts thrown together on a talent show but FH don't gel as a group like Little Mix do and the members all seem so..samey (in terms of vocals), so I just don't think they will be as successful.

Samey? They're certainly not. They have completely different tones. Well it seems like Fifth Harmony have outpeaked Little Mix's Billboard position with Miss Movin' On...:) We'll see how much their EP sells.