looking for people to play destiny with

seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
Forum Member
✭✭✭
as the title says, since most of my friends play bf4, I'm looking for people to squad up with in destiny.

psn a--sittingduck

Comments

• AkimboGeordieAkimboGeordie Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Ill be on a lot... Add me up : ProJect_GT82
  • seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ill be on a lot... Add me up : ProJect_GT82

You're already on my friends list so I'll look out for when destiny is released.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ordered it via the US store awhile back so I'll probably see ya online! :)
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I really want to want this, but I don't. I played the Alpha test and it seemed a bit boring. But this is the biggest gaming release of the year and I'll be very jealous if everyone is raving about it and I don't have it. I'm such a child.
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of feel the same. A bit like the Street Fighter games I still buy, I used to be good at them have the time to learn practice and stuff, but now .. they are not for me, yet I still buy them, fiddle about for a couple of weeks then leave them alone forever. I am not going to do this with Destiny though, there are too many other good games out these next few weeks to be toying with something that really isn't for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i've got it pre-ordered from Tesco and shall be playing online, ID is Shamish
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I really want to want this, but I don't. I played the Alpha test and it seemed a bit boring. But this is the biggest gaming release of the year and I'll be very jealous if everyone is raving about it and I don't have it. I'm such a child.

Did you play alone or as a group? Because for me, playing the beta with real life friends made all the difference.
    Forum Member
    Did you play alone or as a group? Because for me, playing the beta with real life friends made all the difference.

Alone I guess. I tried to follow some people but the game just made no sense. I didn't know where to go or what to do. I was just running around shooting endless waves of aliens, or something. It just didn't grab me.
    fluffed wrote: »
    I kind of feel the same. A bit like the Street Fighter games I still buy, I used to be good at them have the time to learn practice and stuff, but now .. they are not for me, yet I still buy them, fiddle about for a couple of weeks then leave them alone forever. I am not going to do this with Destiny though, there are too many other good games out these next few weeks to be toying with something that really isn't for me.

Good point. I'll be getting FIFA, Dragon Age, and maybe Driveclub and Lego Batman so I will have enough for doing. And I'm kinda busy these days so I don't have a lot of time for playing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seanf wrote: »
    as the title says, since most of my friends play bf4, I'm looking for people to squad up with in destiny.

psn a--sittingduck

You're already on my friends list mate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Playing this game with friends is definitely the way to,
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have me already although I am most likely to be on Diablo 3 until xmas!
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm getting it :D

PSN: ItsTotesSoFluffy
  • AkimboGeordieAkimboGeordie Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    seanf wrote: »
    You're already on my friends list so I'll look out for when destiny is released.

ah... so i am... cool no problem
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody order from Tesco?

I just received this e-mail considering i only paid £40 (£27 once i'd doubled up my clubcard points)

Thanks for placing your order on Tesco direct for Destiny PS4 being released on 9th September 2014. We can confirm your copy of Destiny will be with you next week.

You’ll be aware that the game was due to come with the Gioteck headset and a free t-shirt, but unfortunately the t-shirt is no longer available due to high demand. Please be assured that your copy of Destiny will still come with the free headset.

We’re really sorry to disappoint you, so we’ll promptly refund £5.00 back to the payment card you used.
  • FrankieThePandaFrankieThePanda Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PSN: TehHappyNarwhal, I won't be getting the game till Thursday but I wanna add some bros to the friends list before :)
  • sithlord3ksithlord3k Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm shite at fps, but you can add me if you like :D JediTimeLord
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been thinking it may be an idea to start a clan.
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally a game I can play with other people! :D And first use my PS4 has had for some time :p All of my mates ditched battlefield very quickly and have no interest in this

Feel free to add AgeOfTheGeek92
  • HowjoHowjo Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    have just got it Howjo1969 if im on :)
    Forum Member
    My brother bought a destiny bundle today but won't have internet in hew apartment until Friday or Monday so I have his copy until then.

So if anyone fancies, my psn is Little_Ifrit
  • Aye UpAye Up Posts: 7,053
    Forum Member
    What platform are playing PS3 or PS4?

My id is Aye-Up have sent a request to everyone so far in this thread.
    Forum Member
    Ps4. Got your friend request.

I'm such a tool. I took his ps4 so that I could load a load of games onto it. Good intentions and all that. So I downloaded injustice, pure pool, watchdogs, velocity, dead nation, FIFA 15 demo, trials and a few other. The download queue is massive. So I go to play destiny and it adds another update to the end of the queue and I can't play it until that downloads, although I have fibre internet it going to take forever. I can't use my ps4 as my brothers ps4 is using the power and hdmi leads. So yah, I should have done the destiny update first :)
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to add people I don't have already on my friend list. I'm sproaty88.

Enjoying this so far but my Hunter character seems a lot weaker than other people in the Crucible even though I have level appropriate gear and their roughly around my level.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does this game have Clans like on GTA V, if it does I wouldn't mind joining one and then just playing with any fellow DS'ers that are online when I am
    Saves the hassles of waiting for three other friends to all be on at the same time or playing with randoms

Would be getting the game for a few yet though, so I might be playing catch up
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the consensus on this? Good, Bad, Indifferent?

Also what was it like lag wise? Any teething problems?