BB switching groups on LF

anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,234
Forum Member
✭✭✭
why the hell does bb keep changing the cameras on the two groups.

They keep cutting midway someone saying something onto the other group; then doing the same to that group. then they cut off any singing or conversations that they are talking about and its not even anything to do with people on the outside, its ridiculous.

sometimes bb even put up pictures of the house before they went in, its stupid.

what is the point in watching LF if they keep doing this.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have noticed the same .I have turned off because you cant get into any decent convos or comments its very annoying
  • TGITCTGITC Posts: 2,765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They cut off the singing due to copyright violations, but I agree, its ANNOYING
  • anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol i could understand if they are playing radio but someone is singing for christ sake its ridiclous becuase later on they sometimes show him singing the songs, its stupid.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Am I just be over cynical, but does anyone else feel that this year could be the end of the live feed ?

Is the LF being made more and more unwatchable to break us all in gently to not having it. For example, there seems to have been a lot of tasks involving music and playing music into the house, which result in a sound cut. Also the "snow" effect of late that keeps appearing on screen.

Plus the amount of broadcast LF is severely reduced from past BB's.

I suppose I am being cynical, but can't help feeling it's a deliberate ploy to ween all us off the LF. Personally BB wouldn't be the same for me without it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Spoggy wrote: »
    Am I just be over cynical, but does anyone else feel that this year could be the end of the live feed ?

Is the LF being made more and more unwatchable to break us all in gently to not having it. For example, there seems to have been a lot of tasks involving music and playing music into the house, which result in a sound cut. Also the "snow" effect of late that keeps appearing on screen.

Plus the amount of broadcast LF is severely reduced from past BB's.

I suppose I am being cynical, but can't help feeling it's a deliberate ploy to ween all us off the LF. Personally BB wouldn't be the same for me without it.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I guess I wasn't being so cynical after all, looking back, do you think C4 had this planned even before the current credit crunch ? I personally do