Options

Anger Management (UK/US Pace)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
Forum Member
I believe the show is returning in August now, Comedy Central in the UK appears to be two episodes behind as they have decided to stop at episode 60.

Anyone still watching? I feel the need to see it through till the 90th episode of season 2, it's been a year and a half now and still 28 episodes to go (30 for UK viewers).

Although it's light viewing and enjoyable at times, I doubt that it will be renewed for season 3, especially with 100 episodes being enough for syndication. But you never know they might commission a shorter season depending on what else they have lined up

Comments

• Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe the show is returning in August now, Comedy Central in the UK appears to be two episodes behind as they have decided to stop at episode 60.

Anyone still watching? I feel the need to see it through till the 90th episode of season 2, it's been a year and a half now and still 28 episodes to go (30 for UK viewers).

Although it's light viewing and enjoyable at times, I doubt that it will be renewed for season 3, especially with 100 episodes being enough for syndication. But you never know they might commission a shorter season depending on what else they have lined up

There was 10 episodes for season 1 and 62 episodes shown US pace for Season 2.

Apparently August is when the rest of Season 2 will start showing again.

I watch it as I liked Two And A Half Men but it is easy viewing.
  • Options
    Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch Anger Management, it's pretty good. It's one of those shows you can watch while doing something else or if you're really bored. It isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. :)

The last episode I watched was the one where:
    Charlie dates that crazy cop.

This was the last episode that aired on Comedy Central right? Or have I missed one?
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raj_91 wrote: »
    I watch Anger Management, it's pretty good. It's one of those shows you can watch while doing something else or if you're really bored. It isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. :)

This was the last episode that aired on Comedy Central right? Or have I missed one?
    Is that UK or US pace?

BTW Season 2 is being shown on Viva.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that UK or US pace?

BTW Season 2 is being shown on Viva.

Ah sorry, I meant UK pace :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Raj_91 wrote: »

Yes that was the last episode shown on CC.

In terms of the actual storylines, I like Brian Austin Green, however as much as I disliked Selma Blair's character, Jordan is even worse. They should focus some plots on Jen, as she hasn't featured prominently in an episode for quite a while
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes that was the last episode shown on CC.

In terms of the actual storylines, I like Brian Austin Green, however as much as I disliked Selma Blair's character, Jordan is even worse. They should focus some plots on Jen, as she hasn't featured prominently in an episode for quite a while

Thanks! I find all of the characters pretty funny, Nolan and Lacey are great and the Prison Anger Management group too. Yeah you're right, Jen seems to have disappeared.