Cheryl collapses.

Comments

• Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    Apparently she isn't actually exhausted (think that's just the sun being simple), she has gastroenteritis/stomach flu

Ahh yes, because again, it's never just a "cold" is it? ;)
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the.watson wrote: »
    Talent vacuumitis?

:D:D:D
  • SomebodytoLoveSomebodytoLove Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cyrilsneer wrote: »
    True, she isnt exactly queuing outside for 5 hours like the fans though eh? Sometimes in the pouring rain.

I wonder how liccle iccle cheryl would cope with that haha

As you say, probably a publicity stunt ... unless shes PREGO! :o

:eek: I hadn't thought of that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    Poor Cheryl

How does she cope? her life is so very hard.. i dont think i could do it..

being chauffered around all day (not tacking traffic, or waiting for buses or trains like most people).. sitting down and being pampered and turned into a living breathing barbie doll (all that massaging of her ego having her hair and make up done) must be SO exhausting

AND LETS NOT FORGET THE POOR DEARS JUST HAD A 1ST CLASS 5 STAR ALL EXPENSES HOLIDAY ..

i dont know how she copes, i think i'd faint too poor dear.

Bless.
    :rolleyes:

Absolutely, i hope every nurse, doctor, and manual worker etc,feels ashamed of themselves and remembers this when they are moaning about their lot, stop wingeing and suck it up nursey.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Ahh yes, because again, it's never just a "cold" is it? ;)

A bit like the time she had bronchitis yet recovered in days :D

Although I have no idea where the thing about gastroenteritis came from, I just took it from Popjustice
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooooooh. But whos the baby daddy? Will or Derek?

Cowell? :o

Walsh? :yawn:

Sinitta?! :eek:
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Outside chance... Maybe Ash done it by txt lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She best be careful of textually transmitted diseases :o
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cyrilsneer wrote: »
    As you say, probably a publicity stunt ... unless shes PREGO! :o

Who's the daddy :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cowell? :o

Walsh? :yawn:

Sinitta?! :eek:

That's waaaaaaaay below the belt :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Gutted for the people who got X Factor tickets just to see her...

:D
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndyB2007 wrote: »
    Yep, a talent vacuum up there with Jordan, Rosetta and Pepper from Neighbours, the Kardashians, Paris Hilton and Peaches Geldof.

They'll get sick of her soon, unless she goes for a big PR stunt.

Where did that come from?! They haven't been in Neighbours for a good 2/3 years! Lol. Whhat a strange category to lump them in! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Lots of stuff happens behind the scenes. The X Factor auditions are a good 12 hours a day from 12PM right the way through to midnight quite often, sometimes even later.

As for recording, she's been recording since January and the album is still only 50% finished, hardly a few hours every 6 months.

Her tour with the BEP was hardly a "few nights", it was more than a month across Europe and the UK, with other activities (e.g. Cannes) inbetween. She's then going to LA this month to finish the next album and then Australia in to promote the current album.

Then you have photoshoots which can last 10 or so hours for a couple of photos. Press days which could see celebs doing 50 or so interviews a day, and after being asked the same question for the 50th you often feel like you want to collapse!

Still, this story is probably just a way for her and The X Factor to get some press.

And when she went on vacation in Tanzania she was also working hard there?.....:D.....
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest I'm getting pretty tired of these x-factor auditon stories. Happens every year.. one story a week on average until it's on TV. Starting to wonder if they're ever true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    Gutted for the people who got X Factor tickets just to see her...

:D

They're free though, so you don't lose anything if you don't turn up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    ^ eek.. I didn't know they were free :eek: :(:( are the bootcamp tickets available?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pahman wrote: »
    And when she went on vacation in Tanzania she was also working hard there?.....:D.....

Can't imagine so (if she went), but I doubt the 11 hour flight and 8 (I think?) hour time difference helped, espically when she returned only on the morning of the next round auditions
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    ^ eek.. I didn't know they were free :eek: :(:( are the bootcamp tickets available?

You can book them at the moment - http://www.applausestore.com/applausestore-book-show.php?id=164&bid=1

They're free, but the problem is they don't guarantee entry because they sent out far more than seats available
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Hope she gets better, really soon! Poor Cheryl! ;(
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't imagine so (if she went), but I doubt the 11 hour flight and 8 (I think?) hour time difference helped, espically when she returned only on the morning of the next round auditions

Time difference to Tanzania is two hours, flight time roughly ten hours BUT, if you've ever flown first class for that long as opposed to cattle, sorry, coach class, the difference is amazing. I was upgraded to first class (just the once) and it was wonderful: you're in front of the engines, so no low-pitched noise, you can stretch out on a flat bed and sleep, there's roughly a bajillion times more room... it's just like being in an hotel with great room service for ten hours or so. That's the whole point of first/business class - it lessens the travel fatigue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooooooh. But whos the baby daddy? Will or Derek?

:D More likely to be an immaculate conception than either of those two! That would be quite handy actually, the tabloids can start up a petition to get her officially canonised:rolleyes:

Who is the guest judge on the days she's pulled out from?
  • trawets09trawets09 Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope its bad enough to keep her away from a recording studio permanently :D
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds more like she has some bug, kept working when she shouldn't have, and fainted. She has obviously been fairly busy recently, but she was probably busier last October-December. She'll take a few days off and then get back to work.
  • geekaysgeekays Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trawets09 wrote: »

i think i like you;)
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trawets09 wrote: »

too bad.. Ashley built her one in their mansion. He really does hate england.:p