Kinect is Unplugged

Ian KaneIan Kane Posts: 611
Forum Member
✭✭
So my kinect developed a fault a few weeks back. It said 'Kinect is Unplugged' in the top right and obviously no lights on the kinect. Did all the trouble shooting and nothing.

I just wondered if anyone had returned anything previous and what sort of timescale I'm looking at ? It was posted on the 5th and arrived in the Czech Republic on the 12th, but it's still 'received at service centre' in my account.

Seems strange they carry no 'local' stock or have deals with gaming shops to do exchanges in your own country, like a certified exchange programme.

Comments

• Dean DareDean Dare Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mines just done this. Got to send it back via ups. Been looking online and loads of xc1 stop recognising kinect. Could this be this gens RROD
  • Ian KaneIan Kane Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean Dare wrote: »
    Mines just done this. Got to send it back via ups. Been looking online and loads of xc1 stop recognising kinect. Could this be this gens RROD

Is it a Day One ? The only other forum I found discussing this was from just after launch and it seemed like a Day One issue.

Mine is despatched but has yet to be tracked, and that was 3 days ago. It's not the swiftest way of doing things unless you ring up and do the advanced return which obviously costs until you return the faulty unit. It's been 18 days so far and I estimate another 5/6 on top.
  • Dean DareDean Dare Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine isn't day one but I'm finding this complaint More and more. I can't see me re installing mine
  • highwayman_nehighwayman_ne Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    I was getting this error but it appears to be sorted following last weekends update.