The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldenbear
    I didn't bring Peter into this argument someone else did ..
    As for the comment you made about only Katie would sell such a sad thing to make money ..yes I did put Peter..because that man has sold his brothers cancer and sadl death for money for months now .. And still......
    is he is an example of someone SELLING stories about a tragedy to make money ... You can't make a statement saying only her and them complain when I prove someone else does..that's what a discussion is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, she has had miscarriages, but even if she had one before the marathon, it wasn't a few days before, more like weeks. If it had been days before, no doctor worth their salt would have allowed her to run 26 miles. As for wearing no knicks, a tampon after a miscarriage could create infection, so you'd need underwear for sanitary pads.

Still, running and completing a marathon after a 'miscarriage' created sympathy for her, which if I know anything about Katie Price, was the object.

Having watched the interview again ..she says she was told there was no heartbeat and came back here to get another scan and tests done which they did on the sat a week before the London marathon..she had her termination on the Monday 5 days before the marathon.. From what I gather the baby had died a few weeks before
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    If I recall correctly Paula was getting it in the neck too about running whilst pregnant

Actually maybe not, I think it was Nell McAndrew :confused:
    I don't remember either, sorry. It just annoys me when someone as disgustingly self-absorbed as KP gets compared to a professional athlete.

My late Dad ran 6 marathons (including London on two occasions), so I KNOW how hard you have to train from watching his preparations. From September-April it's every night, come rain, sleet, snow or shine you have to be out there pounding that pavement. You have to watch your diet. You have to plan the length/intensity of your runs. I seriously can't imagine KP being bothered after going jogging a couple of times. It's all about awareness alright - making sure other people are aware of her - but definitely not for any altruistic reasons.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    You must have a different memory to me then Betty. On the PM interview she made a big gesture and then revealed about her miscarriage. She didnt really have to sell it further, all the rags picked it up. Maximum exposure just what KP likes. Only she can turn the tragic into £ signs.

Yes, she did. I couldn't believe what I was watching!:eek: I half expected her to add a "Woo Hoo!" after she'd said that! Utterly bizarre and inexcusable!
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    flyingv wrote: »
    I don't remember either, sorry. It just annoys me when someone as disgustingly self-absorbed as KP gets compared to a professional athlete.

My late Dad ran 6 marathons (including London on two occasions), so I KNOW how hard you have to train from watching his preparations. From September-April it's every night, come rain, sleet, snow or shine you have to be out there pounding that pavement. You have to watch your diet. You have to plan the length/intensity of your runs. I seriously can't imagine KP being bothered after going jogging a couple of times. It's all about awareness alright - making sure other people are aware of her - but definitely not for any altruistic reasons.
    Precisely.
    She made sure she was pictured "training" in parks etc. ...doing stretches & jogging along smiling for the cameras....no serious input whatsoever.
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Wasn't she in America for Mother's day that year, pregnant and drunk?
    Not in America.
    She came home for a few days alone "for business".
    Apparently the "business" was getting trashed off her face with her BFFs & flopping across a table in a cafe like a sad derelict wino,despite being pregnant. Go figure.:rolleyes:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Not in America.
    Apparently the "business" was getting trashed off her face with her BFFs & flopping across a table in a cafe like a sad derelict wino,despite being pregnant. Go figure.:rolleyes:

I hope her legal team pick up on the above.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not in America.

The pics are there to prove it.
    Forum Member
    I hope her legal team pick up on the above.
    In case they need details.
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/peter-andres-katie-price-caught-drunk-at-bar-table/story-e6frewyr-1225693253496
    "Last night a spokesman for Katie Price said the model had been enjoying a night out with old friends.

They said: "Katie had been visiting friends in Brighton. She was drunk but they had a great time but she was taken home by friends before 6am."

And in case they need the pictorial evidence......;)

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com/?blogentryid=371554&showcomments=true

Happy to help.:)
    Forum Member
    Actually I might nip over to twitter later & post those for anyone on there who hasn't seen that story .
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Is this the marathon she ran a few days after she says she miscarried? The one she was apparently bleeding at, she then said as someone else points out she wasn't wearing any pants? I smell a rat.

Yes that's the one, and was on telly I think saying she had no pants on and laughing which was why everyone was gobsmacked about the miscarriage tale.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thommo1234 wrote: »
    arent they just Ripmy,My missus and i signed up to chat on here as we are fans of Kate and Pete but whilst studying them we have never felt brave enough to comment and the language towards Kate is dreadful :mad:

Agreed.:)
    Don't read them then.

Very few fans on here of either of them.

Huh?:confused:

How would anyone know that the bottom of the barrel had been scraped unless they read it?:confused:
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »

MY GOODNESS ! She looks really REALLY rough. Even for her.:)
    And what on earth is she doing wearing trackie bottoms to a wedding ! :eek:

Anyway the brides dress is gorgeous. But to be frank they look like a right rough crew in general , tramping through the streets to the pub after a quickie (wedding).
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MY GOODNESS ! She looks really REALLY rough. Even for her.:)
    And what on earth is she doing wearing trackie bottoms to a wedding ! :eek:

Anyway the brides dress is gorgeous. But to be frank they look like a right rough crew in general , tramping through the streets to the pub after a quickie (wedding).

Yes, lovely dress, but what a bunch of old chavs the rest of them look, and her dad is truly rough. Oh well, seeing as
    Katie appeals to that section of society it's not really surprising.

:D
    Forum Member
    Yes, lovely dress, but what a bunch of old chavs the rest of them look, and her dad is truly rough. Oh well, seeing as
    Katie appeals to that section of society it's not really surprising.

:D

Yes,daddy looks well chocolate coloured too. Clearly another sun bed fanatic/sun worshipper.:D
    The step sister is genuinely pretty.

Just a pity pappa couldn't afford a jacket for the big day.
    Oh well, groom in shirt sleeves & guest in trackie bottoms. Just another day in chav-land I suppose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having watched the interview again ..she says she was told there was no heartbeat and came back here to get another scan and tests done which they did on the sat a week before the London marathon..she had her termination on the Monday 5 days before the marathon.. From what I gather the baby had died a few weeks before

Mother's Day 2009 was end of April. The Marathon was end of May.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

Mothers day was 22nd March
    Marathon was 26th April
    I don't understand why the dates are relevant
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

Not sure what marathon you're talking about but London is always around 20-25 April
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just looking at the pics and I noticed in a couple where Kiev has his back to the camera, you can clearly see the white X stitches are still on the hem of his jacket, holding the vents in place. These are meant to be removed after purchase.

Classy! :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what marathon you're talking about but London is always around 20-25 April

London Marathon in 2009 was on the 26th April.

http://results-2009.london-marathon.co.uk/index.php?event_id=RAT&split=FINISHNET&a=t
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is directed at just KP, pretty much most celebs ... what is it with carrying your mobile phone, even when they have handbags big enough to put them in they seem to carry their phone separate. Shove it in your bag/pocket and check for messages or whatever later :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    Just looking at the pics and I noticed in a couple where Kiev has his back to the camera, you can clearly see the white X stitches are still on the hem of his jacket, holding the vents in place. These are meant to be removed after purchase.

Classy! :D:D:D:D

Well spotted! :D

Her brother looks a right old scruff in a pair of jeans and a tweed jacket. I bet that lot brought Brighton to a standstill.

ETA - According to a caption on that piece she 'was a bridesmaid at her dad's last wedding in 1988'.
    Now we know where she gets the 'much married' thing from! :eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mothers day was 22nd March
    Marathon was 26th April
    I don't understand why the dates are relevant

Well you stated she had a miscarriage 5 days before the Marathon, but the photo's of her out on Mother's day were APPROX a month earlier. She came over & left PA & her kids in America for some reason and wasn't with them for Mother's day. I'm just wondering why she came over?

I didn't mean it was on the last day of April, just that it was the end of April.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is directed at just KP, pretty much most celebs ... what is it with carrying your mobile phone, even when they have handbags big enough to put them in they seem to carry their phone separate. Shove it in your bag/pocket and check for messages or whatever later :confused:

I often wonder why these celebs always have their phone in hand everywhere they go too ..
This discussion has been closed.