Options

The Graham Norton Show

glorafinglorafin Posts: 155
Forum Member
I create a thread because one will be needed for this series, but I mainly want to ask who was the actor Russell Crowe was fighting with in Neighbours.

He looked exactly like a young, curly Jesse Spencer, but surely the years don't match. I am confused.

Comments

• Options
    CaseyKleinCaseyKlein Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glorafin wrote: »
    I create a thread because one will be needed for this series, but I mainly want to ask who was the actor Russell Crowe was fighting with in Neighbours.

He looked exactly like a young, curtly Jesse Spencer, but surely the years don't match. I am confused.

henry played by craig mclachlan. did bbc1 not show his current show dr blake mysteries at lunchtimes?.
  • Options
    FinalAnswer?FinalAnswer? Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cameron Diaz resembles Jack Nicholson's Joker the older she gets
  • Options
    glorafinglorafin Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    CaseyKlein wrote: »
    henry played by craig mclachlan. did bbc1 not show his current show dr blake mysteries at lunchtime?.

Thanks. The resemblance is uncanny.

(And sorry for the double thread. I had missed the existing one)
  • Options
    karina_karina_ Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He looked exactly like a young, curtly Jesse Spencer, but surely the years don't match. I am confused.

Kyle McLachlan................

Talking about Waxworks for nearly 20 minutes now....really??...I'm losing the will to live...so are the guests by the look of it.
  • Options
    CaseyKleinCaseyKlein Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karina_ wrote: »

Talking about Waxworks for nearly 20 minutes now....really??...I'm losing the will to live...so are the guests by the look of it.

thats agent cooper from twin peaks. well done for spelling it right though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there anyone else in Hollywood more overpaid, annoying, unfunny, vacuous and just generally unbearable as Cameron Diaz?
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karina_ wrote: »

It was Craig McLachlan
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    surfking wrote: »
    Is there anyone else in Hollywood more overpaid, annoying, unfunny, vacuous and just generally unbearable as Cameron Diaz?

Jennifer Anniston must push her close
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Russel Crowe comes across as a right gimp, what is it with the seat swapping, was he being serious?
  • Options
    Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cameron Diaz resembles Jack Nicholson's Joker the older she gets

Thank you ... I was just wondering why she's always mentioned in the pinup polls .... as she's pug ugly !
  • Options
    rebecca87rebecca87 Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    surfking wrote: »

She was truly awful. I imagine she has a lot of people surrounding her telling her she's hilarious and now feels all her charmless contributions are brilliant.

Richard Ayoade looked like he regretted showing up.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    rebecca87 wrote: »
    She was truly awful. I imagine she has a lot of people surrounding her telling her she's hilarious and now feels all her charmless contributions are brilliant.

Richard Ayoade looked like he regretted showing up.

I'm not keen on these type of guest shows where they have the previous guest on still. I always feel sorry for them being left out for most of the interviews, especially if the chemistry isn't there with the other guests.
  • Options
    SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Russel Crowe comes across as a right gimp, what is it with the seat swapping, was he being serious?

It meant Kylie and Cameron had a cuddle, so all good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member

He looked exactly like a young, curly Jesse Spencer, but surely the years don't match. I am confused.

Why start ANOTHER thread on this show when there is one already up and running, is it really that hard to do a search before aimless posting?