Well I Have Had My Bet Again This Year And Itss.....

shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The new girl group. I've had £200 on them @ 20/1 and will continue to back them like i did James Arthur last year. Lets hope this thread is gonna be still here for the final. There singing pure shoars by all saints at judges houses and I'm sure their price will slash by sunday. What do you think?

Comments

• JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    shraine wrote: »
    The new girl group. I've had £200 on them @ 20/1 and will continue to back them like i did James Arthur last year. Lets hope this thread is gonna be still here for the final. There singing pure shoars by all saints at judges houses and I'm sure their price will slash by sunday. What do you think?

I'm going to be backing them too. But how did you find out about the song choice? :p
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know that's a song. That's why I'm backing them. Producers gave them that song for a reason. They will go on a journey
  • katieknolweskatieknolwes Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Nicolas McDonald will win this, Scottish vote, remember Leon Jackson
    He will if Jade Richards doesn't make the final and the scottish vote then being divided
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I think it'll be Sam C...He's got the teenage vote.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    I really dont see the hype over him
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicolas McDonald is my tip too

young, Scottish, granny vote (he is a deffo balladeer)

I think the girl group, Tamara and Sam bailey will suffer with the early hype syndrome
  • abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its Saint Nicholas's too lose
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You clearly have much more money than sense
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of the boys will reach the final 6. The all girl group will go a long way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So scotland are gonna give up on there notoriously strong backing this year?

Behave mate, hes a dead cert for top 3
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will if Jade Richards doesn't make the final and the scottish vote then being divided

going back further, michelle mcmanus in pop idol
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie Masson didn't get Scotland's backing last year so there are a few exceptions.
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because the Scottish vote worked so well for Melanie last year:yawn:

I'm so bored of this every time a Scottish/Irish person does well.

And the Scouse vote is the other that seems to exist on here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is meant to be Louis last year so they will make sure that he at least has someone in the final.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might not be Louis last year. But it's Gary last year as he on tour next year. So might be on it for him. And the girl group is getting a lot of vocal coaching. They was being coached yesterday I believe. And also all mentors this season have theist own choreography and vocal coaches.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might not be Louis last year. But it's Gary last year as he on tour next year. So might be on it for him. And the girl group is getting a lot of vocal coaching. They was being coached yesterday I believe. And also all mentors this season have theist own choreography and vocal coaches.

thx for the heads-up... so far i put a bet on a win from the Girl's Category when the odds was 2/1...

will decide on an individual act on the first Live Show...
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member

That vote usually loses steam by the lategame though.

I think the girl group could be a solid bet actually depending on if they can get it together or not. They weren't impressive at bootcamp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well betfred have slashed their odds to 14/1 as soon I put more on. Off to william hill now at 18/1. Can lay it off if I need to after the weekend as in sure there price will drop well I hope so anyway.
    Forum Member
    Whoops.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmfao. Oh please don't embarrass me. How did you find this. Go all the way back?
    Forum Member
    Lmfao. Oh please don't embarrass me. How did you find this. Go all the way back?

Remembered it in your 'Forgotten about Sam already thread' clicked your name, clicked threads started by. Wasn't hard :D

Might not have been the worst prediction if suddenly, pregnancy, hadn't happened to be fair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to shraine. Don't we all make XF predictions that don't pan out in the end? :)

I have been wrong about countless thing's this season. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ha this was wrong the 3 boys made up the top 7 and 2 in the top 3
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I placed the bet before pregnancy was announced. When it was announced I knew I had made a mistake. It may have been different if she wasn't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I placed the bet before pregnancy was announced. When it was announced I knew I had made a mistake. It may have been different if she wasn't.

I predicted they would be in the final before the pregnancy.